[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
  2. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Thank you, I've been looking forward to this episode!!!

3. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    • Like Like x 1
  4. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
  5. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
  6. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Okay, watching episode 24, and I don't think those 'fashion gurus' know what they're talking about.

Maybe it's because it's a different culture, but, my goodness. Neru is the most fashionable? seriously?

She walks in looking like a Victorian maid, with loofas on both her arms, and she is called fashion leader, Habu looks smart and stylish and gets told she looks terrible.

These guys are wearing top hats, TOP HATS. and white overalls!

Fashion is not what some dudes in an ivory tower locked away from the rest of the world decide is cool, it's what everybody is wearing, what people consider to be stylish.

These guys need to get a new job, although I doubt anyone would employ them.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  7. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

Haha so true. I thought Habu looked so fashionable and cool. Like one of those modern Korean girls.

Nero looked like she warp from the past through a time loop and landed in late 2016 looking lost and confused. She's so cute though no matter what she wear or does haha.

8. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

Wow, the jealousy is real.

Just 1 example, the Western think tan skin is beautiful, Japanese however prefer pale skin. Don't judge another culture base on your own.

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Those could be a part of lost translation, but if I remember...
    - What makes Habu minus point is despite her slender shape, she wears over-sized top dress unsuited to her.
    - Neru part translation was fine as it is, which means:
    - Neru wear what is trending at that time. You know, fashion always change.

Take it with a grain of salt.:)

10. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

Jealousy? Really? Don't know about you but I don't see his/her post as jealous/mean spirit in anyway. Just their opinion that the host was wrong in choosing what is deemed fashionable which I also kinda thinks so too. But what do I know, everyone have different perceptions. I also think Sugai looked very classy with her one piece dress.

• Like Like x 1
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    LOL...yeah, when they called Neru I thought here it is... one of the worst, then they told her she is the most fashionable, what da...?? She looks like she's coming straight from a nun's convent.

I also don't think Koike, Habu, Shida (minus the shoes color), and Hirate 's outfit are bad. But if I have to pick the best dress, I would choose Sugai, so classy.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  12. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    • I agree with Sugai-sama being classy and i can totally picture her travelling via limo. :D
    • Why isn't zuumin mentioned here? She looks cute! i want to put her in my pocket!
    • About Habu, i kinda agree with the fashion gurus. Her top is a kinda big for her but i i think she's just skinny. Berisa got the same top but i think it looks fine on her.
    • Lol at Suzumon!
    • Aoi looks like a grade schooler. Cute. Techi looks cute too. The two of them can be both 5th graders. :D
    • Neru(although i love her) is okay for me, but she's not that fashionable. When the twins called her fashionable, i was stunned. Because for me Fashionable=Itano Tomomi, Shinoda Mariko, Kojima Haruna, Shiraishi Mai, Hashimoto Nanami, Nishino Nanase. Can't help but to compare Neru to these girls.
    • Yone-san and Oda looks okay too except for their coats and Oda's stockings. Mona's skirt doesn't suit her, if she change it to something like Techi they would look like members of the hiphop club.
    • I am wondering how everything Ozeki is wearing is on trend in japan. Hahahaha. i think Ozeki has the worst fashion sense but then again it's Ozeki style. :D

13. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

This was kind of baffling to be honest. The girls in general seem to have a pretty bland fashion sense, which is probably something that doesn't give a lot of material for the hosts. I mean, Berika and Nagasawa were practically wearing the same outfit. Neru is growing on me so much, she's adorable and seems very genuine, but I thought her dress was not that cute, especially the weird fluffy blouse underneath. Of course I don't understand a lot about japanese fashion but whenever there were AKBINGO episodes with the "obusu" or "choi mote" guy, his appraisals would make sense, this is just ?????

My personal opinion is that Aoi looked super cute, and Sugai looked very classy (although those super pale pastels washed out a lot of the girls). I thought Shida's outfit was way worse than everyone else's, Oda chose ugly muted colors but what Shida was wearing made no sense at all, not only because of the skirt, but also because that top didn't fit her properly at all and the color of her sneakers was so ugly. I also don't think Yonesan was that bad (although my oshi goggles might be to blame for that), in fact, without the gray coat, I thought she looked fine, and I liked her shoes. The coat was too much because she was already wearing a romper of the same shade, she should've worn something brighter to bring more contrast to her outfit but in what universe is she dressed worse than Ozeki? I think they were just trying to establish her "badly dressed" character more for fun.

I also really liked Imaizumi's outfit, she looked like a spoiled princess in the best way <3 Uemura was adorable as well.

14. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Jealous? No, obviously I would do quite well in Japan being as pale as I am. I'm not judging Japan, I'm simply looking at the Keyakizaka46 girls, and seeing the worst dressed being judged as the best and thinking, cultural? Nah, common sense.
    Habu was the best dressed, and got judged as the worst. Thats not jealousy from myself, Rika is my oshi, not Habu.

Even Oda looked absolutely great. These guys are dressed like total idiots and are telling these girls how bad they look.

The mind boggles.

So I don't know why you are being like you are, I'm not judging Japanese culture, I'm just judging two idiots who think they are fashion gurus and dress like Jamiroquai.

I thought the exact same thing, I remember my jaw dropping at this point and a very audible "Ehhh?"

Sugai did indeed look elegant.
    They told Hirate-chan that she looked like a kid, she looked quite stylish from my view.

I even thought Mona looked kawaii! Like a stroppy teenager!

And, of course, Ozeki style!!! Magnificent!
    Thank you, yes exactly.

15. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Haha I know, she looked..like a model!

No offence to Neru, she is one of my favourites, a sub-oshi. But she was not the most fashionable there by a long shot!

16. Miitan

Miitan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    They are instructors at a fashion/design school. :fp:

17. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Thanks a lot for the subs!!
    Really grateful for them~

Now my opinions:
    - hmm, personal favorites would be Zuumin, Habu, Neru, Sugai, Hirate, Yone(without the coat and bag)
    - Sugai's one piece like everyone thinks its really Classy~
    - Habu is really suits being a model, just 1 word stylish The Hat, and the glasses were great together with the outfit.
    - Neru's outfit stood out to me, its like a different feel overall? I do think its a bit ordinary but it stands out (But not everyone can pull that outfit? the white top especially with the things on the sleeves)
    - Zuumin's outfit is really so lovable~ (for me, i loved hers the most?)
    - Uemura's style is really hard to pull off imo
    - Kuritaro is just LOL! but can you imagine if you were to go on a date with her in that outfit? I think its adorable~
    - Hirate's outfit i think was great imo, but definitely would want see if she wore high socks?
    - Shida's outfit if she changed the skirt and shoes, it would give the same vibe as Hirate's outfit?
    - Ozeki style is just Ozeki style *thumbs up*

Edit:
    Ehh correct me if i'm wrong, is Shiori absent from this Episode?

18. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Fashion world is a strange one. Something you find cute is horrible for it. And viceversa. Most of fashion is subjective matter.

So, I agreed with them on Kuritaro, Hirate, Shida and even Yonesan. Personally I liked a lot Yonesan with the coat. Maybe next time she will not wear a salopette + mature shoes.

I also liked Hirate's hat. Basically, her sincerity. Like she wanted to wear that hat and she just put it on her head. Without any overthinking, like to appear cute or fashionable.

19. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I meant employment outside of the fashion world.

Those in the 'fashion world' don't tend to know anything about fashion.

Unless you think this normal

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  20. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    keyakake #24 was ancient... to be honest I don't care what those "fashion expert" say... I found their outfits are hideous, especially those top hats with such ugly handshake something addition. The akbingo guy is far more capable, his suits always great!