Do you think there are cases of bullying within the group?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by notsolittlej, May 17, 2014.

1. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I doubt kasai did that to sashi, as it's her ex that spoiled everything since he needed money hence he sold their story and photographs to the bunshun

2. ABF48

ABF48 Member

if you ask, is there any rumour about kasai dont like sashihara ? YES, there's rumour about them long time ago.

The reason ? i dont know, sometimes i find sashi ota commenting in kasai article with "look at her, now she's failing, someone who make fun of sashihara long time ago, now she is nothing compared with sashihara who is 1st and etc"

@Kyon Thinh about your reason, that kasai dont like otaku so she dont like sashihara, i'm not sure and its just doesnt make sense to me. mayuyu was also famous with her otaku chara back at the time, but kasai is just fine with mayuyu. BUT, that kasai frustated that she lose to sashihara in ssk, wich maybe.. from kasai pov she think she is a lot better than sashihara, it might be so. or maybe she just dont like sashihara since the first time she meet her.

but as far as i know, their two fanbase is not in good term, and so as the real person itself. sashi's fault or kasai's fault ? i dont know.

3. Kyon Thinh

Kyon Thinh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Mayuyu is from 3rd gen, or the orignal 3 team members, Sasshi is from 5th gen, or 2nd gen KKS. So they have different position in team.
    Mayuyu is anime otaku, Sasshi is wota, or idol otaku, that's also a problem.
    I dont even want to talk about the AKB wota, Sato Amina, or the forgotten 8th kami. She has even worse than Sasshi.

4. Miruukii

Miruukii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Well even if they weren't otakus and/or wotas why does it matter?

5. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Yes, they are not all friends. They do mention it sometimes in the MC

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

6. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Holy Sh*t!!! this is a very elaborate conspiracy theory that I've never seen in the S48 thread in the long time. but seriously, I doubt Kasai has anything to do with Sasshi's scandal nor the management. Sasshi's scandal was a career suicide move. why would AKS intentionally destroy the career of one of their most popular member? whom they invested money already.

Members like Sasshi, Tani, Maachun, Tano and even Akimoto Sayaka are always ridicule on variety shows because the producers or management want to portray them like that. mainly because they're considered as variety idols. besides, I doubt that there's a single member that hasn't been made fun of anyway.

I'm sure there is bullying cause even among friends. there's always an odd one that's always that the target of ridicule and jokes. but I doubt we will ever know, if there's a bullying that so got out of hand. it forces a member to quit.

7. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

IMO Aki-p (or management) already planned to move Sashi in hkt48 (after the first hkt48 scandals they need somebody reliable on the ground - like Sayaka in nmb,) they just anticipated because the scandals. And they were already fully aware of Sashi potential..

8. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

I find the connection between Kasai and Sashihara to be tenuous at best. He's suggesting Kasai revealed the scandal because she was... envious? There were (and always has been) dozens of unsuccessful girls who have reason to be envious of Sasshi.

Anyway, I'm introducing another (maybe) bullying incident recently that I came across on 2ch.

On Yuria's radio show 3 days ago she told a story of an incident between Renacchi and Mion.

I'll do a translation of what she says. She's a horrible story teller, so it's not my fault the translation looks like a mess :fear:. She can't seem to talk straight (also lol at the ending photobook promo). The original point of her story is about how polite speech is always used between members, and how this one time Renacchi used casual speech. But whatever, the original point is lost in her storytelling. What's important is her story reveals some relationships between members... Senpai members making kouhai members carry things for them? Is Renacchi a bully?

At 1m35s:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Translation:
    So when we went to the photobook shooting, there's Mukaichi Mion--she's also a flourishing member, center of senbatsu. Rena told her to hold her bag, so naturally. Like "Heeaaaavy, someone carry this! Mion carry this!" Mion took it. It was heavy. I got a video of her holding it. Mion is 15th Gen. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, AKB has these generations. She's 15th gen. Kato Rena is.... 12th gen maybe? So Renacchi said to Mion "Hey, what gen are you? Then carry that!" She said. I thought I've gotta go save her. I'm like AKB's 9th gen. Far above 12th gen right? So I went to save her. I say to Rena "You're 12th gen or what gen?" She responds "And you are??" Huh?! Using polite speech all the time and suddenly at a time like this, when I'm used to polite speech, she says "You are??" I was hurt. But ever since I was born I was a girl who wanted to do things for others. And the photobook sale date is not decided but, well, there are really cute girls, so people who like cute girls please buy.

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@veyen LOL I wonder why Yuria told that story... She knows very well it will bring a bad image to Renacchi, and it's not like we can see what happened or know the relationship that those members have with each other or in which tone Renacchi said that. She made Renacchi sound like someone really arrogant :S I never got an arrogant vibe from Renacchi in anything she said/did. so this is weird. and Yuria ending the story by saying that she is someone who likes helping others etc. sounds like she just wanted to tell the story just to make herself seem "nice" LOL I can't say that someone is a bully based on a story told that way, especially since Yuria's intentions seems a bit doubtful. imo. Now if the story was told another way, or if it was Miion who said or implied something, it would be something else.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I can totally see Renacchi being like that and I'm loving it.

Buy another weave at the exit, Yuria.

11. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

from wikipedia (and from what I remember): "On June 16, 2012, Sashihara was demoted and transferred to HKT48, due to her involvement in a dating/sex scandal"

And I remember in this same forum for months people connect this two stuff. People said it's unfair regard hkt48 (coz they read it like: be in hkt48 is treated like a punishment..?!), or even other dropped sent off member compared their oshi case with sasshi sort of punishment. Now it's clear to everybody that wasn't a punishment but at the time the discussion was all over (at least the international fandom).

12. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

LOL
    sorry I misunderstood :^^;:,
    yes the 5 members scandal was just after the transfer, (but I believed was first too)

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I would second this. But I'd say 100% there is bullying in AKB. Human beings are ugly everywhere. And I think Sashi also got bullied by senpai's nonetheless.

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

About Renacchi/Miion thing. Here's something I want to share,
    this is what Renacchi wrote about Miion's solo concert,
    Renacchi praised it a lot, and said that Miion is so cute, and all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Even judging from their interactions before or body language,
    you can tell there is no tension between them.
    Not sure why Yuria told that story, it start useless rumors -_-

15. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^What is presented doesn't mean it's the same behind the scenes. You can talk trash behind your friends' back yet be friends with them on the outside. Especially since Renacchi and Miion are both idols, their image is really important. It would only cause attention if Renacchi ignored Miion.

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Matsui Hikari eh? It's not like all AKB members wrote about Miion's concert LOL it's a free choice to tweet about it. Even if Renacchi didn't write about it, no one would find it weird, and it wouldn't cause any attention. But she wrote about it and praised the concert and praised Miion.

This is not an issue of talking behind someone's back then acting nice to them. Here, Yuria told a story making Renacchi sound arrogant and evil. Basically saying that she forced Miion to hold her bag. it's already weird that Yuria decide to tell this story. + the fact that she just told this story to make herself seem "nice" (she end it by saying that she always liked helping others etc.). + the fact that you can tell that there is no tension between Renacchi and Miion judging by their body language or even the way they look at each other, etc. if there's an issue between members, it's obvious. Like Tomochin/Kasai when they got into a fight, or the current Naanya/15th gen issue. there's none of that with Renacchi and I never got the vibe from her that she is arrogant. (just my opinion)

So the fact that Renacchi openly praise Miion is just another proof that there's no tension between them. Yuria's story was maybe very badly explained (maybe it happened all in a fun way and not seriously). because I doubt she would openly tell this story if the 2 members really have an issue between each other. This just started unecessary rumors about Renacchi though. and Yuria/Renacchi are quite close so it makes it even more weird that she told this story that way LOL

17. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
  18. AragonDx

AragonDx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    it's basically about a rumor (but presumably the truth) about Nakai not getting along with everyone (at least they're getting along in public). Professional relationships, everyone?

19. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I think it's a well known fact that Nakai doesn't get along with everyone but this felt extra serious in a way.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    considering the stuff she did I can 1000000% understand why some girls can't stand her lmao

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1