AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I'm not sure which product you are talking about. But I'm sure if it is a photo album being sold at the official store, it will fit official photos.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's the terms you are defining messing you up.

But now this is better. Management is not corrupt, that's their nature of business profit model mindset.

The thing that is corrupted(immoral) is the ways how they choose to sell those products.

3. Princess Tutu

Princess Tutu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    Princess_Tutu95
    Photo albums like this. I think the same thing as you, but I want to be sure before buying something I can't use :)

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yes, those are sized to fit the standard sized photos that come in DVDs/CDs/monthly sets/event sets/etc.

5. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i think i read somewhere a while back that they added the theater managers to the handshake events, am i crazy or was i trolled?

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Well , every ones crazy. And I mean every man, women and child. Ever.

But no, you were not trolled. Folks can apply (though I am not clear on the application process for this one) for a sort of meet and great with certain managers. Shake hands, ask a few questions. You get a couple mins with them. IIRC.

And I encourage any one who does meet one of the managers, give them an ear full about promoting D2 KKS.:gavel:

7. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I think they are talking about this, which had been around for years anyway. It's simply a Q&A booth which can be accessed for free, where fans can throw suggestions and ask for explanations directly to the managers.
    https://48g.jp/tag/支配人部屋

8. touchthesky

touchthesky Kenkyuusei

Where is a good place to find like old LOD Performances (circa 2010-2011)? Or even dates of what was recorded to know what to look for

9. jayyy915

jayyy915 Kenkyuusei

Just want to ask cause I can't find the exact website where to vote for SSK.
    First time to vote using codes that came with the CDs.

Is akb48-sousenkyo.jp the right website to vote?

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The ticket with the code will have the website address on it. I don't have mine yet, so I can't say positively what it is.

Just looked at akb48-sousenkyo.jp. That looks like the official site. Just do as it says. The first button takes you to a search page so you can find your favorite. Search by name or by team. You need to know your favorites name in Kanji or the hiragana for the first sound.

For example, you can find Kojima Mako 小嶋真子 under ko こ.

Then enter your code in the two boxes and press vote 投票

http://akb48-sousenkyo.jp/vote.php?membercode=1408&parent=initial&parentkey=%82%B1

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  11. FolieRei

FolieRei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Hi everyone. I'm really new to AKB and I don't know very much yet so I'm asking. This question might be really outdated and annoying but I'm really curious -- If you're an overseas fan (US), is it possible to register for AKB's official fan club? And if possible, how?

12. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Are there the bigger and clearer photos of AKB's 2013 profile pictures? I found a few for 4 but that's about all.

Something like this:

[​IMG]

13. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know if SNH48 still has any sort of relationship with AKB? I see all their more recent videos seem to be original songs, rather than AKB covers with Chinese lyrics. If they are no longer connected with AKB, how can they possibly keep the group's name as it is? Thank you in advance for any and all replies.

14. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    SNH and AKB have completely severed all ties, AKB doesn't even acknowledge them anymore. It was because SNH made GNZ and BEJ. The name thing was a hot topic when this all went down, too. Because SNH is always going to live in the shadow of AKB. But, because they slightly changed the font on the logo (and because its China) they're keeping the 48 in their name.

15. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Wow. I can't believe I missed all that. It's amazing the Chinese group can keep its name. I wonder if they still do all the old AKB songs that made them so popular over there in the first place. It seems like the kind of thing that would wind up in court and get dragged out for years. Although I have to admit a lot of their newer stuff is very very good.

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Welcome to doing business in China. Where trivial things like foreign copyrights are rarely recognized.

17. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Anyone else having problem with Showroom for ios? When I press down and hold the star icon I can only see the free stars, there are no paid hearts etc...
    I still have a little gold in my account but there is nothing to purchase.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    We are in the middle of SSK campaign. There are no paid gifts for the members participating in SSK. Only the free stars. Might your issue.

19. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
  20. sortilege

sortilege Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagi yuki
    Does anyone know what event these green "event tickets" in the limited edition of negaigoto no mochigusare are for? I can't read much of the ticket itself and I'm not finding anything specific online.