MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Still Gash for me :3 Is this post ok here?

For Another Topic. Regarding the FB accounts of our girls. Jan is leading with 3.4k likes next is Alice. is Jan famous that much? She's not Kami7

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  2. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'm still waiting here for MNL48 do the mystery box challenge.

Just so I can farm for memes and stupid faces. Like that Nice Laugh

• Like Like x 1
  3. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Any news for TGC? from what i read before- they're supposed to launch it on June, What happen?

4. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

I dont think the store itself is ready. The endorsement deal will kick off once the physical store itself is open for business.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

5. raijin

raijin Member

okay, as I suspected, I got more info here about MNL48.

6. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Regarding MNLife for today. Team NIV already did a recording. They said they were chosen for this single *toot* *toot*. Heh

7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I honestly got so confused when I heard that. For what I understand, they went through an audition process per team to determine who’ll sing the ‘debut’ single. @.@ umm what?

8. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

I believe all teams will sing a single including the KKS but the Senbatsu will sing the main single for their first album/single? is this JKT route/ JKT approach? please correct me if I'm wrong.

9. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I hope so, cause I will riot if the senbatsu doesn’t sing the main single (my oshi isn’t even in senbatsu).

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Sooo...Senbatsu single, with Team specific B side singles? Or a Senbatsu single, with additional songs from each Team? Is that what we're doing?

11. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Ugh. I just want them to debut already. I have started to get tired of watching their online segment. Now I just watch selected clips posted in idol fan pages.

12. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Having the same sentiment too . I'm getting bored with the long wait [hehe].
    btw the choreographer from Japan will arrive this month right?

13. dunkindonato

• Like Like x 3
  14. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    It's at this point I wish we at least had own forum already. That way we could split off to talking about our individual Oshi without flooding this thread for people who don't care lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. dunkindonato

Yeah, if I remember, we're supposed to get one after the Sousenkyo. Maybe something came up?

16. erukruu

erukruu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    It looks like the admins / moderators are planning to revamp Stage48 as what mentioned here. "Now going forward, there's a few things that we need to fix. For example, the layout of the forum has unfortunately grown stale, and we'll need to fix that."

So maybe, after that. As what I understood in a post/comment here of one of the mods, the "fix" will also includes MNL48 forum. After SSK, yes, but that's a broad "after SSK".

Edit: Anyway, besides It's Showtime, I am hoping ABS will allow MNL48 to promote their stuff in other shows. Or maybe let senbatsu / kami 7 / captains do some guestings even in not so-"known" programs. (Like ABSCBN Online shows / TFC shows / Jeepney TV shows?)

Also, I always wonder why HalloHallo not putting any MNL48 related stuff in their Cool Japan store, even during auditions. If not merchandises, even just posters and ADs (for their TV at the store) will do :confused:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  17. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

I think the MNL48 member profile page needs to be updated regarding Media Appearances

for ex. http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Dana_Leanne_Brual

Media Appearances
    TV Shows
    • It's Showtime (2018)
    • Umagang Kay Ganda (2018)
    Web Shows

Speaking of Dana. Some OG48 girls are not shown regularly, or is it just Dana because she just graduated recently in Senior High? but that's way back June 15

18. dunkindonato

It's not just Dana, there are several girls that haven't really been featured regularly. But that's the problem of having only one show that has two formats. With 48 girls plus trainees, someone's bound to get shafted.

I think, once the theater starts or the group starts appearing in shows and events, that opportunities might open up to other girls as well. That's why I'm really pushing for them to appear in events to give them more work and for more people to see them in action.

• Like Like x 1
  19. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Well you're right, we can't expect each girl to show regularly. I did a quick count though and it's just Dana going 0 until today. Even Cess Labay the 48th girl show up for today. I think also Andi is missing but she's not OG48 and I believe they won't show her yet because some people are getting angry on the fb page ( rumor she's a child of one of the local/ph voice coach?)

Speaking of exposure. The girls are posting photo shoots on their casual clothes. Magazine shoots incoming?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    It’s been stale lately, HHE needs to learn how good promotion works. At least hype up their debut @.@

That’s the problem when you already completed ALL teams before debut. There’s too many people to manage, expenses and exposure will also be a problem. They should’ve started with the traditional 20-30 members for first gen then build up from there.

I honestly think HHE staff has NO idea about the 48G system and just winging it from what they’re seeing on the surface. Like they know handshake events, SSK, center, teams, captains, photocards etc but they don’t even know what’s its purpose, how’s it done etc. That’s why it’s always a mess, because they themselves don’t know or is sure of what they’re doing as long as they get the job done.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.