MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I haven't even watch a single segment since last week coz its getting lame and redundant. HHE, Well they wanted the unique way or creating PASABOG that is completely different from the AKB traditions. I hope they make a good comeback before people starting to declare it dead before they even debut.

EDIT: so far those pasabog they create just gives negative feedback- I can barely count those good stuffs.

I hope they somehow make a magazine interview or photo shoot while waiting for the debut.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Of course people will be bored because it is repetitive. It's like a morning Japanese drama. Show airs from Monday to Saturday but it's the type of show that if you see one show a week, you'd be good enough for the rest of the week. It's gonna drag. Milk it while they can until people become uninterested. Still, there's an audience. Pasabog is just the only way for the group to gain attention even if it's negative.

3. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

That's a bit of a stretch, and very unfair to the staff. A lot of people in this thread have talked about "how things should be done". No one has satisfactorily explained how it should be done and how effective it's going to be in a Filipino setting.

HHE made a lot of mistakes, sure. But we all knew that there will be a disparity when it comes to the exposure. Even AKB itself cannot - does not - promote members equally and most of the time they won't even care about rank if they decide to really push a favorite of theirs.

They currently have ranks, and sometimes those appearances are determined by those ranks. Sometimes there are other factors: Ecka said last week that she was supposed to co host MNLife on an earlier date but was replaced because her BMI increased so the girls are being evaluated on other things as well.

Besides, even if they took a smaller group, they'll still have to go through these preparations. A smaller group does not mean more activities. It just means that the budget for the upkeep of the girls is lower.

Even though I have talked about the girls needing to appear in events and conventions, I am not going so far as to say that HHE is screwing up. The songs take time, and they need more than three to be able to have a decent set. The girls are not idle either, they spend their days training, and some of them seem to still take classes like Alice. That's on top of them desperately trying to meet the required BMI plus building stamina.

I know we all want to see them and are worried to lose the hype, but if they're not ready, then they're not ready.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    Nina has left the group.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. dunkindonato

Despite my reservations about her because of some confidential stuff divulged to me about her, I wish her well and hope for her success in the future.

So who's going to get bumped up? Rowee?

6. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    I expect Laney, honestly

7. dunkindonato

Well, they can do it through the current established rank...

OR

Hold a contest over that slot. It's going to at least be entertaining. :banana:

8. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Honestly, I know a good number of fans will not like my take on this, but when a non Ori48 MNL member leaves, I feel somewhere between not caring to a bit of glee.

I know how they entered the group is not their fault but they are a reminder of management's untrustworthy tendencies.

I do wish Nina, and all management picked members well in their endeavors.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    As a wise old woman once told me:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also, I was wondering why I couldn't remember who Nina was...guess that's why lol.
    Still, if they were going down the list, then I fully expect them to keep going. However, I also won't be surprised if they start playing favorites (again). If that's the case...my bet's Laney. She seems to get a lot of screen time for a trainee.

• Like Like x 1
  10. dunkindonato

Oh no doubt, we can expect them to play favorites on this and on future stuff that I dare not think about.

I'm only partial to Dani among the KKS, only because I saw her perform in MSC a long time ago. But anyone's fine.

11. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Just requested for yesterday. Got a dose of Oshi Dana today :) Thanks MNL48 for reading this forum. Hehe

Not OG48. I don't get it. Why promote if they don't have dedication? Well we move on.

I agree. I still think in OG75 some of them that are eliminated are dedicated to become idols. Hope we don't run out of KKS.

Lastly I'm also one of those patiently waiting for our girls training. I also enjoy the MNL48 Webshows and I don't get tired of them. I watch them while I'm working(heh). Today I got to know that Abby is an introvert like. lol. The other girls want to be close to her.

12. dunkindonato

There's a lot of stuff that happens behind the scenes. Sometimes even a dedicated member will have to face the music if too many factors affect her. Members like Rans and Colleen seem dedicated enough and they're not OG48. Belle and Mari too.

Or as I would like to put it. "shit happens".

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I actually want this contest thing, they are getting boring already.

You are not alone actually, most of the fans are like "k bye".

I actually have this Joke post on twitter, that Nina left because she felt that she doesn't have the same treatment like Rans & Coleen. But that was only ma joke.

14. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Aside from the MNL48 Life and Laugh- I hope they do start promoting in magazines like interview or photo OP if they dont want to participate in conventions atleast thats what BNK do on those days while waiting for debut- im not saying we should be following BNK route- atleast they have variety of options to keep us updated aside from those webshows. They poorly lack Marketing strategies and honestly speaking its the dedicated fans/wotas doing the marketing for them, exposing the nonfans by sharing those snippets,memes,etc.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Let's have something to talk about.... since mnlaugh was just a bunch of highlights from past episodes... what variety activities do you want to see?

For me... the mystery box...or a muchaburi dodgeball kind of game... :D

16. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I want to see them do some games outside the studio.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    Mystery Box, its always fun.. :D

• Like Like x 2
  18. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I wanna see the girls f******** sh** themselves with mystery box!

• Like Like x 1
  19. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I want to see them compete athletically or just a sports festival because there are so many members who are competitive xD
    or a singing showdown (I bet Sheki will win).

• Like Like x 2
  20. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    That's why it can't be singing lol. Still, it'd be fun to see.

Sports is a good one though. Danso from Akbingo would be a good one too. I've seen a lot of acting/comedian capabilities from MNL haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.