NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

No one thinks what Bunshun says is truthful,

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. rmn89

rmn89 Member

this is troubling and so disturbing.

it almost feels like they don't do a proper audition for these girls. after all its the 5th 48 group. I mean i get the feeling that the bullies probably think that since 48 group is a famous successful franchise, they can just get famous easily, and getting away with scandals. (which i guess sooner or later these bunch of mentality will sprouts if they keep making new sister groups)

probably they can just disband ngt48 and spread the members into sister groups teams.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    i believe (or hope) that most people discussing this matter is out of good will, and albeit approaches differ for each person, a common objective is present which is to contribute to the effort to fix whichever problem maho pointed out, in a cost putting her idol life at stake.
    maho had suffered something one shouldn't be suffering, and be resolute of possible dim outcome for herself to reveal the problem. she may or may not have seen the situation expanding to this scale, dragging and hurting innocent people.
    but the problem is cancerous, have you seen a cancer treatment that is not painful? let me be cold-blooded, if there is any method to prevent this to become terminal, to endure more pain is really unavoidable, in ways maho probably don't want to. but if everyone want to migitate any further damages because too much had already been done (which of course is), resulting that the cancer cannot be taken out thoroughly, then maho's effort and whichever cost she already paid to save her companions, to protect team g, and the whole ngt48 really, will just go in vain.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  4. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    with all those HS events, merely "knowing" is pretty understandable

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    with all those popcorns quotes earlier and in some other related member threads, i think your hope is already crushed
    like i said before, there are also some people who use this opportunity to hates on their hated members, making it looks like those members are related and so on.

• Agree Agree x 11
  6. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    People have been talking about JPN48 for years. :!:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    One small thing to add:

Are these actually two separate emails by different persons?
    The mail is signed by Imamura, but the first part talks about Imamura in third person. Now AFAIK talking about yourself in 3rd person in Japan is mainly common with children, but it's also not consistent with some other sentences in the mail where the occasional "I" pops up.
    You can't attribute it to the translation because it's also the case in the original screenshots i've seen.

So maybe there are 2 Imamuras. Or this isn't a single email but multiple ones that somehow lost their formating during copy&paste

Edit: rephrased the last sentence

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    She is so strong and even thinks about others rather than herself. I really wish she can overcome this. and let her get her justice!

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    No, it looks like my Dailymotion channel where I kept my Showroom recordings got nuked sometime later on that same day. Anyway, I upped it again:

Funny thing how I created the channel back in 2009 and it all went fine until I uploaded that video of Maho's desperate confession. I kept it private, then I warned people about not it spamming openly on other sites, but then again it was probably unwise of me to put it on my primary channel. This means that even tons of other previous videos that had no bearing on this case are now gone/blacklisted and I am not in the mood of rebuilding the archive back. Hope you had fun watching them while it lasted.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    What a mess.
    But it was to be expected, honestly.
    NGT mngmnt has proved to not have even a little competence or wish to firmly manage what happened since the start.
    In the best case they are incompetent and should be fired for it, in the worse they are covering for both members giving out Maho's info and that ring of men that gravitates around them. The gravity of this is off the charts so... yeah, let's say they need be fired but it would be just the start.

Maho was assaulted, in her home, by people other members gave her personal info, and denounced them to both NGT mngmnt and poilce. Those men were questioned and gave police the names of the members who betrayed Maho. I'd like to remind that Maho also said they had her parents house address too and her phone. Other members were questioned as well.

Mngmnt promised Maho they'd take care of it and nothing happened for a whole month...

Now, I don't even wanna imagine what Maho went throught that month. She thanked some members and Riko's mother but what about the other members? The one who set all of this in motion? I asked yesterday to not make a witchunt.. but if mobames and tweets and SR translations are real, Maho had been targeted and humiliated through the whole month, plus being silenced herself by mngmnt.

After a month of this, she broke down.
    Watching the Sasshi video was still hard for me, honestly. It's weird for me to care this much, but here we are, and the only consolation is the fact Sasshi looked like she was ready to kill someone. That looks promising for her own future brand. And just like that I so wish the fans of other groups, my own included, would take this more seriously than "it doesn't happen to us" or "Japan is just like this" because this should be the occasion to make things change for everyone, not just NGT. For the better.
    But whatever.. people do what they do.

Since Maho's breaking down, mngmnt cutting her SR and her apologizing, mgntmng did nothing but justify themselves... badly. So badly they chose to rely on Bunshun to put their image in a new light.

Reading some post here, I'm truly amazed it worked for someone.

Because it takes 5 minutes to write a mail yesterday and date it 1 month ago. And it takes even less to use members SNS.

I tried to put down what I know since the start, leaving out a lot and in the most objective way I could.
    It's Day5, being objective is kind of hard at this point. Also I'm worried for Maho, who has been silenced once again and Riko, who disappeared since this whole thing started.

Still... the only way I see to really clear NGT name is to send the actual mngmnt home, for real this time, not just in a new group. Make that men group pay for what they did, couldn't care less if through police or through other means at this point. Send the girls either home or in other groups. And then rebuilt NGT if they want rebuilt it. New rules, new girls, new mngmnt, new security - not those unuseful joke of alarms - and perhaps, in some years the name would be cleared, since is all sponsors care about.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
  12. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    she'd doing showroom tonight at 9pm

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Dont expect any names, 100% sure the management is monitoring her showroom

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Neluren

Neluren Kenkyuusei

Maho is?

16. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Neluren

Neluren Kenkyuusei

18. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    Have attached a summary with timeline of everything going on to this post for anyone who may not be up-to-date, original source https://twitter.com/rikoriko_xo/status/1084193181720301569?s=21

I didn’t make this, nor can I confirm that everything stated here is 100% truth, so please take it with a grain of salt. This is just the jist of what has happened and what the online community are talking about.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  19. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I bet she's gonna apologize again, or worse, saying that everything is only a misunderstanding. The worst case: "everything is fine now".

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    It’s what I suspect and fear, too

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1