NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

You know Hwayoung is a liar, right? So what you want to tell that after many years, when NGT is the past, we will find out all is a joke and we will see Mahohon and Ayakani reunion happily.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. ayyu

ayyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    no thats not what i said, i know hwayoung was at fault, but the mangment making it worse and it leading to the group getting hate from the public/making country wide news, i found that part similar to ngt.

nothing else. im not saying the guilty members are innocent...

• Like Like x 3
  3. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    NGT is the only 48G that i support but I'm leaving, I already removed all NGT related merchs that i added on my cdjapan cart (Mostly Rikahime stuffs). Songs from the main and the rest of the sister groups is not my cup of tea anymore.

2 of the 3 that i support announced their graduation and even though Rikahime is still there, i will not spend any money on a group with a management like that. They should have tried to meet in the middle.

• Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. eko p

eko p Kenkyuusei

AKB48 Show technically end because NHK didn’t renew the contract, but with NGT mess that happened just a few months before, I don’t think anyone can say with certainty that NHK didn’t consider Maho’s assault when they terminate the program after running it for so many years
    We already know they kicked Nogizaka46 from Kouhaku because of Matsumura

Now NHK even put Maho’s graduation announcement as breaking news text, if this year we don’t see 48 group in Kouhaku, we know the reason why

• Agree Agree x 20
  5. Erunii

Erunii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Stupid question:
    I want to stop supporting aks because of everything that happened
    But jkt48 isn't right under aks, right? I don't know if i buy jkt48's mean i still support aks or not?

• Creative Creative x 2
  6. ayyu

ayyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    i pretty sure AKS dont manage JKT48, but probably pay royalties/licensing fees to AKS.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

April 21 (Sun)
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/360
    • Yamaguchi Maho, Sugahara Riko and Hasegawa Rena announced their graduation.
    • NHK used it's breaking news captions, usually used for natural disasters, to announce Maho's graduation.
    • At the moment of the announcement, you could hear sobbing from the lobby and anger from outside.
    • Even China thinks that the having the victim graduate is scummy. Chinese wotas are irate.
    • Inapooh about Hasegawa's graduation before it was announced. Seen as evidence he still is connected to either members or staff.
    • Two NGT related articles: Sanspo and NHK.
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/361
    • NHK publishes Maho's speech, minus the part about AKS' president.
    • The speech on FujiTV's Mr. Sunday.
    • Yamaguchi Maho was trending on twitter.
    • Video of the moment NHK flashed the telop announcing Maho's graduation during a Taiga drama.
    • The president of Iwashita foods criticizes AKS again: "This is not the NGT case, this is the AKB/Sakamichi case"
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/362
    • Reactions from Nishigata fans.
    • Reactions from Okada Nana fans.
    • London Boots' Tamura Atsushi also questioned Maho's graduation. "It solves nothing."
    • An AKB staff member also laments that too many things have changed now.
    • Videos of the Mr. Sunday listed above.
    http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/363
    • Transcript of Hasegawa's announcement.
    • Transcript of Sugahara's annoucement.
    • Niigata Nippo: Transcripts of all three annoucements.
    • AKS about Maho's remarks "We can't comment at the moment since we don't have all the facts."
    • Person in charge of HKT48 at Nishinihon Sports is also pissed at AKS president Yoshinari.
    • NHK restored the missing text from Maho's announcement.

Edits: Additions 1, 2 and 3. Clarification.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 21
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Just finished waxing me car, so i've sobered a bit up. But don't be afraid: Still drunk enough for a rant against the whole of mankind.
    Taking me gloves off and if you take offense, well... I simply don't care any longer.

A member getting attacked was always bound to happen, the only question was when and who. Why? Because humans are scum. That includes you and me.

You are offended because the attackers are not in jail? You're suprised? I'm not, for the sole reason of a modern legal system being in place. Maho said she was assaulted, the assaulters said they only talked. Without any further evidence or witnesses it was always statement against statement. Could the prosecuter have pressed charges? Of course, but and here is the truth that nobody wanted to talk about. Even if he went to court there was no guarantee it would find the attackers guilty. Likely that their only punishment would have been some social hours or the court could have decided that their punishment has already been served with their detention ordered by the police. Up to x years in jail? Yeah, but you're missing the "up to" part.
    You don't like this? Wait until you are being falsy accused by ya government. Then you will love it.

AKS not going after the attackers? How could they? First they'd have to go to a civilian court and then make clear what kind of damages the attacks have caused to them. According to the state prosecutor there is no solid evidence that the attackers hurt Maho in a way that she no longer is able to work. Everything else can be attributed to AKS/NGT own mistakes dealing with the issue. The attorny representing the defendants would have a field day.

Members dating? Cry me a river. This has happened before and it will happen again. Basically you can't forbid someone dating another person. In what century do you live? And stop with this "but it is banned in their contracts" shit. How do you know? Have you read them? Takamina once said that there is nothing like it in her contract. Maho said that her contract forbids "inappropriate relationships". This contract better specifies what an "inappropriate relationship" is or a judge will do it for you. Even if it does so: what is written in a contract isn't sometimes even legal in the first place. Basically you don't know shit, i don't know shit.

Which leads me to the one point i detest the most about this whole thread. The willingness of some of you to believe everything some Anon an fuck-chan wrote in his wankchamber (feel free to edit-out the offensive bits). This member is to blame, and this, and this, and oh i just made up some shit about that member? Proof? This is the internet, nobody needs this. A meme will do. And here, I made a cool graph. Basically it all comes down to "I don't like this girl and this give me the chance to shit on her".
    "But Maho unfollowed these members so it must be true." How about this one? "Maho can't write what she wants on her social media. It is controlled by management". WTF! Are you being serious? If she is not in control of her social media accounts, how do her un-/follows and likes mean anything? Or how about her tweets during the press conference?
    In my opinion anonymous message boards are the bane of the modern internet. You simply can write anything without there being any repercussions.

And before you go ahead and label me a defendant of NGT or AKS or someone else. I'm making this clear:
    Maho has been attacked. This is bad. With it being happend in a company provided living facility it is in my opinion the same as having happend at work. From this point on it was their responsibility to care for her. This did not happen in a way that would make her want to continue and it ultimately led to her graudation. I detest that.
    I can ignore everything else, but it boils down to the one issue. A company that has decided that the well-being of their employees is less important than their brand. I can't support this and so I'm relying on the only method there is. Cast my vote with my wallet. All your stupid petitions, threats against girls on social media... Haven't you realised yet that this stuff doesn work? Joke a colleague told me recently: "Next time we will show VW and buy a Rabbit/Golf with a petrol engine instead".

In case you haven't realised: AKS doesn't just manage NGT but also some other sister groups. This goes specifically to everybody of you lot who took a dump at NGT. You may rightfully do so, but if you continue to support any of their other sister groups or idols managed by them you're a hyprocrite par excellanc.

Now I'm going back to me beer crate: You may put as many dislikes on this post as you want (a stupid system in my opinion), I don't care. You're also invited to reply to it, but be assured I won't read it.
    One of the things that brought me joy the last 7 years just went down the drain, so why should your opinion be of any interest to me.

• Dislike x 24
    • Like x 10
    • Winner x 9
    • Old x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  9. Erunii

Erunii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ohh, i see... thank you!

10. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

don't drink, kids.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

For sure. For AKS to willingly look this stupid/spiteful/evil you'd think there's some bigger secret being covered up.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Only if you're even more retarded than they are. How does drawing even more ire and attention help cover anything up?

• Old Old x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  14. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    That would require that the 3 girls they just fired today don't know anything about this secret.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. ayyu

ayyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka

the fact all 3 had the date of their last hs and graduation date, makes me think management were in on them graduating. but i doubt they knew what maho was going to say. i think management ideally would of liked maho to stay quiet, slowly have less activites. get buried in the theater. then at a much later date graduate at her own will. but maho was not going to stay quiet. so Management probably thought better to get her out now so its over and they can "move on" instead of her saying something in a few months. thats what i speculate.

her friends probably know they arent going to get alot of opportunities from management if the stayed.

• Agree Agree x 7
  16. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    Damn, is this really how it ends? I just hope mahohon & related members can find some resemblance of peace for whatever else they do in life.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

D4r3TLCU0AITFeB.jpg
    :banana:Let the party:banana:
    D4r3UFUVUAM4inf.jpg

• Creative Creative x 10
    • Old Old x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Every time I think about the fact I'm actually glad Maho, Riko and Rena - at least - are gonna be safer than they'd ever been in NGT, there's also a part of me that can't accept that this will be the end of the whole ordeal.
    I'm sad and frustrated and still incredulous about the fact NGT and AKS managed to not take a single right choice since the assault was revealed, and more so about people that will keep defending them.
    Thought it was a very expected outcome, it hurts like hell and it worries me as well, because it means that no matter the group they belong, no member is really safe under AKS organization.
    With Riko, all the girls I followed from 48g either graduated or are gonna to do it soon, so yeah, AKS is not gonna have my money anymore either. Yet I feel is not enough.

I feel so empty and so angry at the same time

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 6
  19. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

20. TWMASTER200

TWMASTER200 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I always thought it would be really hard for me to completely abandon my support of a group.... Looks like AKS helped me prove I could. I will still follow the few members of team G that I like, but NGT will get nothing from me.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1