TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Guam and Okinawa , I can see these two episodes in Top 10 as well

2. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Guam is like a definite for me and will be a huge upset if the event is not crack in the top ten. I prefer it more than Nogidoko's Macau (which is a helluva rokke in itself) but I can understand because it has the memorable Nanase's moment; maybe the fan prefer it more and topping it position is kinda unlikelym somehow. I can't be sure for 1st position. But I guess the voters seeking more fun but also emotional moments rather than bananaman's boowy moment(?) which will be wholesome if it also make it :^O^:

Other than that I think safe to say Nogichuu 001-100s is kinda the peak of banana-nogi interaction, so expect a few more for the rest 5-10 or even 10-20 choice. Hopefully. My favorite is like their impromptu moment in the "Smell of objects" episode ranked. Or also Nanami's last game with nogi (higuchi's and himura's john moments), valentine eps with 2ki (yeah obviously for asuka's moment), hashikun's... geez it will be too many to reckon.

For Nogidoko my utmost favorite is (unfortunately won't get ranking) that one eps that get trimmed and unaired, where Shitara went rampage as they selecting Nogi for one of their single campaigns. It's hilarious but very underrated.
    (started at 3:40)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    saite ninge hashimoto :1st:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

So many great memories over the past decade. I probably would go with Kuroishi, HK3, Valentine programs especially when Ashu got rejected. Miona’s distressed “poker face”with mikoshi lift, Ikuchan’s IH incident, Kazumin’s high jump approach and various egokoro programming.

4. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    So many good episodes from NogiDoko and Nogichuu over the years. Would like to see Guam episodes or cooking battles in the list. But I think the last prank of NogiDoko's ending might triumph the rest

5. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    I hope at least one of these make it in the top 10: the hypnosis episode, any episode that included making fun of Himura, HK3 playing the Yamanote-sen game episode, Year-end party with Keyakizaka episode, the episode where Kuroishi was born, Himura's birthday episode, and any Himura Award shopping episodes.
    I wonder if any of the Christmas Musou or Valentine's Day episodes made it in as well.
    There are a lot of episodes I really liked, including the 3rd Gen PR episode, which should have been ranked higher IMO. If only I knew about these votes before.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I especially like Maichun and Momoko's skits in the xmas musou ep. so adorable!

Cheers!

7. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    I always love that shot of Wada Maaya's impersonation of Kazumi's makeup.

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Most everyone has name dropped that Valentine Day episode where Asuka gets rejected thrice. I did too. If I had to bet, I think that one is gonna show up at number 1. I don't really have confidence in that bet though. My mind keeps flashing to Kuroishi during Manatsu's trial on NogiDoko, and every time I see dark Maiyan I can't help but laugh. If there is one episode to fight for the top spot, Kuroishi is the one that may take it all.

I really dig this episode for all the nice scenes its bringing back -- Macau, Jingu, etc. Mukai and Yakubo with some deep cuts. It's funny that Mukai was more of a Nogi wota than Mio-chan. I don't even remember the episode Mukai referenced! Deep, deep cut! LOL!

We also got fresh, cute Mizuki alongside her cute self today. I think we got cute younger selves Manatsu and Asuka especially.

And then we got another favorite Nanase scene. I agree, Nishino, Suika changed my life.

Looking forward to Sunday's episode.

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

Note: Youtube version omitted Nanamin segment

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yey for Valentine 2016. I still laugh so hard just watching the short clip. Gotta leave it to a Nogizaka fan like Kubo to guess that no.1. For the win :lol:

11. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    im so Happy that Kubo guessed the Top 1 and unfortunately IH incident is not part of the Top 10 that i found Weird and Surprising that their Kouhai picked some Best Episode from Nogichuu like Asca's valentine rejection fest, and the frog punishment game.

Edit:
    why they didn't use Nanami's VTR in the final episode of Nogidoko instead of Asca??

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Bananaman was about to cry when they showed Nanamin VTR from NogiDoko 179. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    is that the reason why they cut that part on their channel?.

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I don't think so. That part was only 10+ seconds. The part they cut for youtube channel was more than 1 minute.
    I think, this is maybe their new policy for Koujichuu video on youtube channel. They only upload the short version of the real show. Maybe, it is to make the fans to watch the show with ads on TV. Let wait for the next episode, if they also upload the cut version.

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think why they cut Nanamin vtr was something to do with Nanamin being a non-celebrity person. You dont use someone face whose retired from showbiz to generate some money.

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    But, they didn't cut her part on the TV version. Moreover, in the Youtube version, staff also didn't cut Nanamin part on Macao episode, when she broke the spoon after eating durian ice cream.

17. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Watched the recent nogichuu episode with soft sub, it wasn't cut there and it shown Nanamin's love on Bananaman i guess the problem is on their YT channel..

you might be right, but im sure they(the staff) will consult Nanamin first if they can air that episode because it has do with her retirement and they don't want cause troubles on her work place if her colleagues saw her there..

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

For tv broadcast, maybe bcs the vtr is a property of their respected tv channel(?). But yeah, that's weird bcs they cut it in newest episode but not in another episode.

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

• Like Like x 1
  20. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    It is an older recording right, they wore the previous uniform, wonder why they release this one now?