Single Sakurazaka 4th Single [Samidare yo] (2022/04/06)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Feb 8, 2022.

1. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Phew chillax mate it's just a picture. They're idols.

• Winner Winner x 4
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Lol anyway, here's the first round of HS sales, courtesy of our friends at sakuzakacentral
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    You know, now that I think about it, It feels like graduations centers will be only for an all member coupling song, which means we could never see a graduation center for an A-side. But it's not really bad because even if there's only one A-side, Sakurazaka system allows the 2 main coupling songs ti be treated like A-sides too.

Opinions?

4. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

tbh, I hope they stick with it. That way they can use the A-side for promotion and the B-side for a farewell song, without making everyone feel as if it's "just" a grad solo.
    Some of my favorite songs are grad singles, but still, especially with music shows, I often thought to myself that non-fans don't understand what's so sad about it anyway. They see a girl's face (probably for the first time in the center) and then that girl is gone. It might get attention for a short term, but promoting with someone, who is still there afterwards, seems more of a good long-term decision.
    With a center for a B-side almost equal to the A-side, Risa has her song to shine (best case: with a meaningful MV. Please?) and it's an important symbol for fans who care about her leaving.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    there’s only two reasons why risa isn’t centring her grad single despite her being their no.1 member. 1) it’s too early for sakurazaka to have a grad single 2) she herself requested it. i would’ve preferred to see a member of her status graduate at the title but anyways looking forward. i do think later on say in two years or 3 etc. if members like hikaru or hono graduate we will be getting grad singles like nogi.

6. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Wow, four (Ozeki, Kousaka, Takemoto, Matsuda) out of my "Personal Sakura8" are still at 0...:eek:
    And of the other four (Tamura, Ozono, Harada, Masumoto), only one is sold out...:^^;:

7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I like it, Sakurazaka needed a softer A-side.

9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I couldn't say that I like it... It sounds like many others idols do when they try to be like Sakamichi groups or just Nogizaka.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

I like it. I feels it will be a hit song of Sakurazaka46. Can’t wait for a better version and MV coming out. It’s really a good song.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Not the kind of song that get me hooked immediatly. Looking forward to the MV and performance

12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    After listening Nogi 29th single and Sakurazaka's 4th I got the confirmation of what I sensed since a while.
    Sakurazaka has become the group that embodies the most what I loved about Nogi, while Nogi is losing its identity and doing things I'm not really a fan of since a while.

Now that I am fully accepting it I am ready to welcome this single even more. It's gonna be cool and elegant with beautiful fashion members and Ten-chan as a strong center.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    After reading the lyrics, I believe this is the gay prequel to Guuzen no kotae
    The lyrics are definitely about falling in love with a friend and some parts can also be interpreted as sapphic

even though nothing changes when I look up
    I was still hoping to see a rainbow

I mean that is CLEARLY about knowing your love interest isn't gay, but hoping to see that it has changed aka the rain (Sad world where love interest is not interested in you) has become a rainbow (gay)

GUUZEN NO KOTAE PREQUEL I AM TELLING Y'ALL
    THE MV IS GONNA BE GAY AS FUCK

I mean Ten-chan's closet is made out of actual glass, so I would love to see her center a sapphic MV

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

A rainbow by itself doesn't necessarily mean "gay" in all cultures. Rainbow colors, maybe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Lemme have my gay fantasy plz TT

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I think Ten-chan is too young for those things. She was cringy when going over Hono's PB most "revealing" (read, bikini) pics.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Did they reveal when are they gonna perform it? I like it more and more, gives me good vibes.

18. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Just bcs smth is LGBTQ doesn't mean it's somehow adult or inappropriate for teenagers

Gay does not = sexualized
    You can be 8 and know you are gay and there would be nothing sexual about it
    Tenchan can be 16 and be gay and it can also have nothing sexual about it

Also If anything being interested in women will make it more awkward for you to stare at a picture of one in a bikini.

Guuzen no kotae had nothing sexual about it at all, in fact it's a situation 12 yearolds go through regularly. Being interested in women is a lot more than just physical attraction you know and all those parts can be shown in a music video.

Tenchan acting in a MV where she has an innocent crush or is just interested in a guy would be nothing unusual, even par for the course. Just bcs it's a girl doesn't change anything.

• Agree x 7
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  19. makimaki93

makimaki93 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I'm hoping the radio-rip is just super LQ and that the instrumental is beautifully interactive with the melody in the real song. Right now, though I like the song, it doesn't invoke any feeling in me. It's too generic. Refreshing, but generic.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Heard Risa's center song and it's good too. But I still like Samidare Yo more, it gives me good vibes.

Wanna see their outfits and performances, the ones from the cover are so elegant, I'm so glad this group exists, especially now. Management is doing a really good job.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022