Single Sakurazaka 4th Single [Samidare yo] (2022/04/06)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I wanted wait at least for the MV before listening Samidare yo because radio versions always ruin the 1st listening for me but I couldn't resist lol
    Actually loved it. It's a first lol
    Yes, it sounds a bit soft, very different but also "very Ten"
    Interesting senbatsu too, I hope they make something special for Aoi too tho... not a song, but something.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Gotta say boku no dilemma is really good. I trust the choregraphy to be really good too. Cant wait for the MV

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    i am poking my head again out of my faraway hiatus hideaway, to cheer "Samidare yo" as one of the very best melodies ever sung by any Sakamichi group for the last 10 years. I find it to be a melodic masterpiece, a song that brings tears to the eyes of all sensitive souls and a song that is worthly entrusted to one of the younger girls in Sakamichi, the one and only maiden of Sakurazaka, its bright future and hope.

I am expecting a fantastic MV, sales figures that apprehend the magnitude of this single, great live performances and the turning point we are all so eagerly waiting for.

• Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Welcome back, best moment for a comeback. Sakurazaka is having a really great momentum that I sensed since a while the moment this group got the best girls from the sakamichi audition and rebranded with new name and style. They're such a strong pretty group that is showing well its beauty and force and Samidare Yo is already the best Saku's A-side to me.
    Really hope it's gonna have an high quality MV like Sakurazaka usually do.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

if the video does not show watch the video here
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    The instrumentals sound much more profound in the Aeon CM, so I figure the radio rip wasn't super clear. It makes me even more excited to hear the proper audio!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    They're so good wtf that's how you make covers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :cry: I hoped that Ten-chan cut her hair...
    Anyway Covers are as expected beatiful. Blue and green pastel color with white tree and flowers has a cold wet early spring vibe :flower: Aesthetically!

9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Covers are masterpiece!!! Best covers in years of 46/48 Family <3

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    2nd round HS results, lot of sold-outs and close to sold-out already.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Hikari sold THREE SLOTS OMG I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER!!!
    Last time she sold out 2 slots total and now she's already outsold that by the 2nd round!!!!

People are finally seeing how wonderful Hikari is and that's amazing

• Like Like x 3
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    These covers are so stunning wow. I remember disliking Ban's covers so I'm glad they've been on a roll ever since Nagaredama. Hopefully we get a tracklist soon, I'd like some new units. And please more than three music videos!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Rev4

Rev4 Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Honestly this saku's image is perfect and by far my favourite.
    Management is doing an amazing job with them and fans response will always be positive and welcoming. They can do cool songs, elegant songs, edgy songs, mellow songs, cute songs without looking "out of chara"... and that's really good for a long-lived group's career.
    Everyone can find its own colour in Sakurazaka, there's so multitude of type of members and styles in Sakurazaka and quite every kind of them is really well promoted by management. I mean, even someone like me who wasn't a fan of Keya's image found in Sakurazaka its own favourite shade of colour and ideal personal favourite image, letting it become my favourite Sakamichi group. They literally evolved in the best possible way and I'm sure this group has a bright future and is gonna be bigger and bigger in the coming years.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Wow, graduation effect on Harada's akushukai.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I'm excited & optimistic for the upcoming single. I've heard the radio rip, but I'll need to see the MV when it comes out to have a fuller/stronger impression.

Love the cover photos - especially the one with Risa leaning on the tree. Kind of feeling a little bit...ethereal? Otherworldly...or something. I don't know.

The main single is...more mellow than I expected - in my mind, I expected the cool, black-jacket Ten from Nagaredama MV. But that's not a bad thing. The posts before me have mentioned about the group "being able to be dyed in any color" and I agree. So I'll keep an open mind.

For future singles, I hope Karin gets a chance to center another song again. It's probably weird to admit, but my favorite among hers was Plastic Regret. I do enjoy NazeKoi and Guuzen no Kotae as well...but no comment on Microscope, haha. Didn't quite vibe with the latter, but that's just me.

Even if it's just a coupling song, I usually enjoyed Run-chan centered songs as well. I wonder what will we get from her this time around.

Anyways, very much looking forward to the MVs and the single itself. It's gonna be hard to say goodbye to Risa, but...I'll keep on supporting. That's all I can do.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'm sure Karin will center a single in the near future (maybe the 5th one), now that we are in this new world of rotating centers. With the emphasis on 2nd gen, the chance for Pon or Koike to center a single is close to none.

18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Yeah, my hopes for a Pon center are dead by now. Shame, she really deserved better, ever since the Keyaki days.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    yeah I could see Pon center for coupling songs like Risa in the near future, but I don't think she's A-side center material for Sakurazaka. Of course she's still popular but as you can see even from this and previous single's HS results, there are members more popular than her. I see management giving main singles center only to 2ki and future new gens. 1ki looks more like a gen that is representing the transition from previous group to Sakurazaka instead of really being Sakurazaka's face.

I can see Karin being center in the near future too, even if I'm not really a fan of her, I prefer Hikaru and especially Tenchan from the original main trio.
    Honosu did a really good job with Nagaredama and she's one of the most popular members if not THE most popular member of the group with Hikaru, so I really wanna see her being center again.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Maybe I'm being too naive/optimistic, but I think there's still chance for Yui-pon...well, probably more likely for coupling center, but still. I keep forgetting that she started young in Keyaki, and still only 22 years old.

Fun speculation time: who do you guys think among the newer 2-ki members would make a good center candidate in the future? Would Oozono be a good fit? As much as my recent love for her, Marino may not be in contention, at least for now. Kira-chan?

I do enjoy the fact that there are a number of center choices in Sakurazaka 46. I'm in favor of keeping things fresh - I'm just a man who likes options and varieties. To use a lame analogy....even if I think burgers are awesome, I wouldn't want to eat them every single day. I support Chelsea FC, but watch other teams & enjoy other football leagues too. Ah, maybe I'm just easily worn out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1