Nakanishi Aruno (Aruru) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 8, 2022.

1. ChaeWon's Aegyo

ChaeWon's Aegyo Kenkyuusei

Doesn't that guy just write the lyrics to songs and not actually the composer?
    And all of the lyrics he write are just paraphrasing his old lyrics to death.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. signupsus

signupsus Member

That's my expectation too. AkiP isn't just going on ANN. He's going on 6 shows (see https://www.jshowbiz.com/english/news/nogizaka46/item/14789-akimoto-yasushi-nogizaka46-no-ann.html). Like I said, an all out media blitz to "promote his book." I expect the plan is to totally drown out any negativity and build her up as the next big thing. So if nothing happens tomorrow or Tuesday that might be confirmation.

Is Bunshun or any other media outlet involved right now in the Aruno thing, or is this all social media?

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I hope it's all he does. I hope it..

4. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

wtf just happened. disappeared for Elden ring in recent days and now the time I take a breather thing turns hell here as well.

Certainly, the human side of this teenager still can be saved but the bad seed image can't simply be taken without a definitive measure.
    #kickherout

*another wtf moment. she's the airdrop center? this like 101 "how to disappear completely, with a bang"

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Will they really let her be center without any explanation?

Promoting the single on music shows, appearing on kojichuu, and participate in upcoming program,,, I want to know how member feels right now

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. signupsus

signupsus Member

Unless the info we've seen crosses from social media to what they consider legit media, yes, I believe they will do nothing and she will be center.

Most of my comments have been with that in mind - not to make fun of anyone who says they have to do something, but to gently wake them up to the fact that they're probably not going to. Like I've said, after Wednesday people who don't know any better will be convinced by AkiP that she's the second coming of Techi, Maiyan, Ikuchan, and Nishino all rolled into one.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    Well, they showed the covers, including her solo cover today. So I think it mean she's staying and they're ignoring it - not even issuing an apology or saying it was "solved internally". I think right now the only things that would make they change their mind would be single flopping below all other post-covid singles. I wonder what will happen...

This is probably the worst scenario for the other members, because they'll have to show support for her on screen, sns etc despite their own opinions. I just hope that if it is really their final decision, it doesn't implode the group from the inside in the mid/long run.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Has anyone took a look at the timetable. Release of the single is in three weeks, means the whole production is finished and LLC is just waiting for the fabric to ship the single out to the shops. Even the promotion campaign is on its way, too late to stop now. The only thing management can do now without loosing too much face is send out a press release with her apology statement, put her on a redemption campaign and with the next single send her in the 3rd row of UNDER. There is already a discussion about the quality of the decisions of the management regarding Nogi and Sakura. The last time someone's collar burst even Hinatazaka had to suffer.

9. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    Don't usually post, but this news just makes me sad and just wanted to give my 2 cents.

I wish Sony would take action but that is highly unlikely unless it really blows up in Japanese media. The only way to make those big wigs move is if they see a significant decrease in sales, or if it becomes a scandal big enough to be talked about in the main stream news, so far I only see it in twitter and a couple of Net News sites.

The song itself is ok, I understand the need to shake things up as the general public is already starting to feel fatigue which is normal for any group at the top, but to actually make such a problematic girl as the center is so bad.

They probably already knew about the rumors even before we did, which is probably the reason why there was no showroom audition. Pretty sure she has tremendous backing for this to even happen. If that if Aki-P or not we don't really know(although he is known for not even caring about singing ability lol)

I kinda wish we still had the ura-bancho Sayuringo to help the girls cope. I have already canceled my pre-orders and Nogi Douga, will also stop purchasing goods(Except PB and Nogi Message) until something actually happens.

If they do change centers(fingers crossed) I think Kubo is a safe pick talent wise and maturity level wise, but of we just go by singing ability i think Yuna would be a great choice.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I'll probably will still keep up with 29th single promotion (bcoz I love other members and nogi),

but I'm not sure I can see aruno from bright side if management keep shielding her and decide to sweep it under the rug (I'll be very disappointed),

if only someone came up and speak up and clarify it would be better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm pretty sure they never did schedule SHOWROOMs for the 5th Gen auditions, so I don't think the lack of them meant they knew in advance and wanted to hide it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. signupsus

signupsus Member

The most innocent take on Showrooms is not about scandal, but that they knew Aruno was the one they were going to push and didn't want any feedback to the contrary. A totally plausible theory.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The auditions were always closed and non-public. There was never any plan to present the last few candidates to the public for scrutiny in SHOWROOM or any other way except for the omitatekai at the end of it. As far as we are aware, the audition process was fair and on the up-and-up.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Every girl that passed is a semi-pro, the audition process was anything but fair, ordinary girls never stood a chance and got deceived

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Come on now. Ioki and Satsuki-chan so far have been reported to be without any prior entertainment experience. We don't know about the other 3. So that's 2 of 8 not every girl.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    I've been looking into the comments of the Nogizaka46 post about the single cover on twitter.

I've picked the comments with more likes and tried to translate. My JP is far from perfect, so feel free to correct me. Just scroll the post I linked and you can find them all. I linked the images so the post won't be too poluted. Twitter do not sort by 'most likes" so I may have missed a big one, and I also didn't include gifs or post with just img.

(I didn't pick any of the english comments as well)

"I don't know... I can't stop feeling it's not like this"
    "Mizuki is not Mizuki!?"
    "Sorry, I'm not buying it"
    [IMAGE 01]

"Can't we change anything anymore? I'll erase this single from my memory"
    [IMAGE 02]

"Nobody's buying it lol"
    [IMAGE 03]

"1st & 2nd gen created it. 3rd and 4th inherited it. All this is about to lost.
    How will the graduates feel? Please, think about it."
    [IMAGE 04]

" Do you feel like waiting for the 'fire' to extinguish naturally without giving any explanation and just selling it as usual??
    By the time the fire is gone, Nogizaka will probably be fallen to the ground, right?
    [IMAGE 05]

"Both are thrilling"
    [IMAGE 06] * about the cover

" You can barely see the members faces, they're out of focus, the make-up is weird, some are close-ups and some are not. I think it's the worst jacket picture I've ever seen."
    [IMAGE 07] * about the cover

"First, I think the thing to do is to make it clear about Nakanishi-san case."
    [IMAGE 08]

"Give up releasing it. Even common sense will tell you it's imposible. The productions costs are trivial if you consider the future. Let's fire Nakanishi and Okamoto and move on!"
    [IMAGE 09]

"The management should first explain wheter the Nakanishi Arno is a 'black' or 'white' problem before showing the cover. The fans are worried. If they go through this way, there's a possibility the Nogizaka won't be at Kouhaku and fans will leave"
    [IMAGE 10]

"Please, announce the 30th single already"
    "The 30th center is Aruno Nakanishi"
    [IMAGE 11]

So yes, japanese fans are concerned as well. I saw a few people saying it was international fans pushing it, but the comment's show otherwise.

EDIT: wrong link, and forgot one img

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 16
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. signupsus

signupsus Member

:rofl:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Who is Okamoto? The new unrevealed member? And what is wrong with her?

19. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

According to rumours, she has a boyfriend and was going out with him at Disney during 46hours. Now, I really don't want to spread unfounded or unconfirmed rumours here, so take this with a HUGE grain of salt. I don't know what to believe here, so I'm not saying this is true or anything.

• Informative Informative x 11
  20. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    The kanji is 岡本, as Okamoto. I searched it but couldn't find anything relevant, maybe he meant someone in the management but thought of the wrong name. Not sure though.