Single Sakurazaka46 7th Single [Shounin Yokkuu] (2023/10/18)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by FlowingColors, Sep 11, 2023.

1. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    at the time I didn't like it. But when 3ki performed it it finally clicked with me. Now I find it a bop

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I saw the MV as soon as it came out, but I needed to metabolize the thoughts I had after it.
    I'll try to be as clear as possible...

I loved the location from the first moment and costumes, movements, choreos were amazing like usual. My favorite part, like many other fans I presume, is the paintings hallway sequence; a style already used by Sakura and always working well.

About the song, I noticed that it always takes me more time to really like the songs they give to Hikaru as center.
    It happens, but it always happens later on.
    And it has nothing to do with Hikaru herself, since I like her very much and I think she's, so far, the member with the best stage presence in Sakura.

It's just my impression, but I feel mngmnt always choose as center the member they think or feel more fit for the song, and so far, in my opinion, they have been wrong only once with Bluemoon kiss, which belonged to Renaa since the start. Yet, with the Saku8-way it could only be given to her in the Backs Live.

I think her shining performace with that song contributed to the choice for Sakurazuki, among other reasons of course.

I liked the songs they gave to Karin and Ten and Rei almost instatly because they are constructed in a different way, and I feel they would never have given Ten's song to Hikaru or Karin, and viceversa.
    They are not interchangeable.

I don't know if it makes sense, but I feel each song is almost built just for that center (even though someday they will obviously be centered by someone else).

This is one of the reasons I can't agree less with @Rev4 last phrase: "I'm glad 3rd gen showed up now so management doesn't have to let Karin-chan carry the heavy burden that they did with Hirate."

Even though Start Over is my favorite song so far, Sakura's strenght is built on the shoulders of each member and each center, including Hono and Renaa, Yuuka and Risa. Everyone of them with their pros and their cons, each one with their own personality and color.
    3-kis, special as they are, only add new colors to an already sparkling rainbow.

On the other hand, I found @watash.Iwa posts very interesting.
    Personally I rather have a senbatsu system based on both fans' choice and mngmnt's choice than only one or the other.
    If fans were gonna chose senbatsu every time through Handshakes we would never have surprises and it could became a very rotten system very soon as it happened with 48 groups.

It's not healthy and I think it would give low ranking members even less chances to shine that they have with mngmnt now.

Miichan earned her place in senbatsu working for it and even risking to be put behind and forgotten forever and ever. If it was up to fans she would have never risen like she did and we can't know if other members may conquer that place in senbatsu the same way, but I think they sure deserve that chance at least.

Personally it took a lot of time for me to like Ban, but like I said, it happens with every Hikaru song...
    Nobody's Fault though? I still hate that one on principle lol

I look forward for the other songs to be released, Sakura takes a new step every single and I'm very curious about this path we are walking on together.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    New member profile pictures are out and I love them. As well as monthly greeting cards and chekis. Hikaru's for example in spoilers cause afraid they're too big

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

The new uniforms are out, and Oh, surprise! they are blue, and even dark blue. Yours and others' comments with color theory may have a point.

Now, where have we seen stylish idols' blue uniforms before...

Last edited: Oct 2, 2023
  5. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    • Like Like x 2
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Nanase :blink:[hehe]

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Just a few posts above and one page before that I've criticized @Rev4 about referring to the theory of colors which I find too overkill and not adding to all the right things he/she said about the group and for which I agree.

Now I'm glad that management has listened to @Rev4 (assuming they lurk here and do listen to fans) and created these wonderful uniforms... One of the very best I've seen all these years in all Sakamichi... Amazing work here...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I hope BACKs will get their first MV and get a decent song. Senbatsu B-sides or even unit B-sides always sounded better than BACKs songs.

9. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Happy for Inoue.

I don't get why they're no longer working with Osrin? They worked with him for Shinsekai so why did they stop working with him for the album covers? They've genuinely gotten worse since they stopped working with him.

10. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm a bit late but here I go:

I was suspecting about it when the artist photo including only senbatsu members came out but I can confirm it now.

BACKS is officially Unders, but unlike Nogi they will still get a cover for every single, at least that's what it seems.

Another change I saw is that center doesn't appear with 3rd row members anymore. Well, definitely this group has is taken a new direction, one similar to Nogi.

But I wonder if they'll keep the only 3 MV per single, and if they do which songs?
    I'm going to assume it's the senbatsu song ( which was already released), BACKS song with Inoue as center and one for 3ki, the fact they still got a different uniform makes me think that they still have that new member distinction.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
  11. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Tracklist + CD Bonus contents revealed

Src: https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/news/detail/R00265

Edits: (New Songs + inserted romaji titles to some of them + some other info)
    1.承認欲求(Shonin Yokkyu) >ALL types<
    2.マモリビト(Mamoribito) >ALL types<
    3.確信的クロワッサン(Type A)
    4.僕たちの La vie en rose(Bokutachi no La vie en rose) >Type B<
    5.Don’t cut in line!(Type C)
    6.マンホールの蓋の上(Type D)
    7. 隙間風よ(Regular Edition)

(Hoping for some units, they never fail to deliver bops)

WE'RE ALSO GETTING SOME 3KI PVS!

I think Mamoribito(the second track) is Habu grad song. Maybe something like Boku no Dilemma in terms of formation.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
  13. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Some song titles that stands out.

La vie en rose is "life in pink" which means seeing life through rose-colored glasses. You live with an attitude or outlook of positivity. Famous French singer, Edith Piaf, wrote "les choses en rose" (things in pink) and Marianne Michel modified it to "la vie en rose". The lyrics is about the aftermatch of world war II which talked directly to the heart of those who suffered from the war.

Manhole is an old word that doesn't use anymore today. It's another word for maintenance hole or maintenance chamber which leads to the sewer. Where did manhole came from? In the 19th century were sewer workers and navvies (not navies/royal marines) only men. Navvies built the railways across Britain - a force bigger than the army and navy combined.
    Manhole no Futa no ue could mean deep underground or something. We don't know until we see the lyrics. Just based on the environment in my head I can think of Otonawa Shinjikurete MV when the 19th century train passed by.

Sukimakaze yo is interesting since Samidare yo was May rain. Sukimakaze means cold air entering through a crack of the door or window. Or draft of cold air between two persons. In short, discord.
    What is Aki-P trying to tell here.

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Sakurazaka46 7th Single "Shonin Yokkyu" 3rd Round Meguri Results

SOLD OUT: Ozono and Renaa
    IMG_20231004_100618.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Go... Go... Go Miu, go...

16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Interesting. Miu has as many as Airi, without being in Senbatsu :).
    On the other half, I get Onuma (But why???), Uemu, Fuuchan, and Marino at the bottom, but Nagisa? Whattt????!:confused:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I gave up trying to understand the reason of some results a lot of time ago, but still...
    The lack of fan interest in Nagisa is a mistery I'll never understand, even though Riko being so low surprised me a lot more.

I'm happy to see Mio, Yuu and Yuuzu there in the middle since I feared they would be on the bottom, and Miu is an amazing surprise.

I wonder if what @Jsprite wrote about Miu and Airi also depends on their appearance. I mean, Miu is an unquestionable beauty, not yet a woman but not a kid either, Airi, no matter how many center and senbatsu gets, still looks like a child, too cute for words lol
    Maybe Sakura fans aren't widly interested in that. Just an hypothesis

Also, and I know I'm in the minority on this, I'll never understand Inori popularity. She's funny and all but... not more than some other so the fan uprising because she's not in senbatsu is something I don't get.

• Like Like x 1
  18. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依

Miu rise is definitely above expected. But her kyara works so well. An academic baka, but with a serious look.

Now Konnagi, i think she has all the qualities to succeed. She has this leader vibes, is cute, pretty and talented.

I'm surprised at Takemoto being low. Management gave her some soft push in variety, there was a time that she got lots of screentime in sokosaku and was pushed as this variety figure. But i guess now with Yuzuki rising and the fact she has the looks + popularity + variety star factor, many migrated to her.

Enriko...i don't know what they planned to do with her. She was this kind of main protagonist of 3ki documentary but still no senbatsu debut. Many thought she was gonna be pushed.

About Inori, i felt the same with Berika. I never understood her hype among japanese fans, she was cute but that was it, still she was one of the most popular girls and a meguri monster.

(i guess we need some unpopular opinions thread + 3ki thread lol)

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika

if the video does not show watch the video here Mamoribito is out now.
    -
    Thoughts:
    The lyrics really tell a straightforward story of the 3rd generation.
    Nagisa as center, which I am really happy with. She really did an excellent job, and really delivered the song.
    I do think the song was kind of long, but on the other hand I think that's needed to tell the message.
    I like the choreo feels very 3ki.
    The song itself besides it length it doesn't do much for me now, it most likely will grow on me.
    I am looking forward to a live perfomance off this, because the choreo is amazing.
    The song feels like a song that can only be made now at this moment.

[​IMG] <-- my fav lyrics

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    HEY! HEY! HEY! just too annoying me. I can't to concentrate on MV. :rant:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1