Single Sakurazaka46 7th Single [Shounin Yokkuu] (2023/10/18)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by FlowingColors, Sep 11, 2023.

1. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Sakurazaka46 7th Single
    [ Shounin Yokkyuu ]

- Official announcement -

Promo Image
    S46-7thSingle-PromoPic.jpg

A-Side Senbatsu

S46-SingleFormation.JPG

Music
    Videos
    " Shounin Yokkyuu"

if the video does not show watch the video here

" Mamoribito "

" Sukimakaze yo "

Last edited: Nov 21, 2023
  2. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Meet and Greet dates:

2023年10月22日(日)
    2023月11月3日(金・祝)
    2023年11月4日(土)
    2023年11月5日(日) (Habu Mizuho only)
    2023年11月18日(土) 
    2023年11月19日(日)
    2023年12月3日(日)

* Habu won't be at the December 3rd Meet and Greet because her graduation would have been before that
    ** Endo Hikari will not be participating in any of the meet and greets for this single due to being on hiatus, however it's unclear as to whether she'll participate in the single or not

1st round of applications will start this Wednesday (Sept 13th, 2pm JST) and will end on Thursday (Sept 14th, 2pm JST)
    2nd round of applications will start on Wednesday 20th Sept (2pm JST), ending on Thursday the 21st (2pm JST)
    3rd round of applications will start on Wednesday 27th Sept (2pm JST), ending on Thursday the 28th (2pm JST)

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Typo above (7th single. not 6th!) :)

4. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I hope for a 15 member senbatsu.
    My predictions:
    1st Gen: Uemura Rina, Koike Minami, Kobayashi Yui, Habu Mizuho
    2nd Gen: Ozono Rei, Tamura Hono, Fujiyoshi Karin, Morita Hikaru, Moriya Rena, Yamasaki Ten
    3rd Gen: Endo Riko, Taniguchi Airi, Mukai Itoha, Murayama Miu, Yamashita Shizuki.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm not sure we're gonna get 3kis on senbatsu yet.
    I have my own favorites so I hope for it as well, but on the other hand I also won't mind a last full 1-2kis senbatsu either.

...not sure about the title tough...

6. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

I hope two or maybe three 3ki will make senbatsu, but not center. Maybe next October, now does feel to early. Rooting for Airi and Miu. (And Yuzuki, since she's my visuell oshi of this Gen ^^, but I doubt it)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I think they'll wait one or two more singles before incorporating 3ki into senbatsu tbh

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I also think they are not likely to put a 3gen at centre, but it's possible. The title "Need for Approval" (or "Desire for Recognition") would suit a 3gen.

I think it's possible they may put some 3gens in the formation, starting with Shii-chan, whom Takahiro apparently really likes as a dancer (for good reason). She's expressive and confident, as we saw in Seijaku no Bouryoku, and can sing. And they have already used her as a sub when Yui-chan was absent. For superior dance, it could also include Yuu-chan, Miu and Airi. Ordinarily, the delay might be greater, but the ability and performance of the 3gens has been at such a high level that management will certainly consider it.

I've seen suggestions for centre in Japanese comments:
    • Run-chan or Ten-chan.
    • favorite Ten, long shot Saitou, rival Takemoto.
    • for a 3gen, Airi.
    • congratulations on being centre, Shii-chan
    • Taniguchi
    • triple centre: Taniguchi, Yamashita, Murayama.
    • any of Yamashita, Kojima, Taniguchi, Nakashima.
    • really, the hurdle seems too high [for a 3gen to be at centre]. It makes one uneasy. [I personally absolutely love Miu-chan's passionate dancing, but her lack of self-confidence would make such a prominent position a non-starter, it seems to me.]
    • a "Chiikawa" (cutesy manga/anime franchise) front of Takemoto-Morita-Yamashita-Taniguchi-Moriya.
    • Taniguchi-Yamashita double centre
    • Run-Airi double centre
    My own suspicion of a very long shot is Endou Riko ("Enrico"): they placed her fairly prominently in Seijaku no Bouryoku, and she has become a fairly competent dancer. We learned back at the training camp that she could sing. And she is the most cute/babyish member. But her solid temperament might enable her to do it. Nevertheless, the evident Keyaki direction they seem to be going may make "cute/babyish" not what they want.

According to the tables I posted a day ago or so, and which proved accurate for the release date, we should get the senbatsu around five days after the Monday announcement, and the MV a couple of days after that. So perhaps the senbatsu on SokoSaku on Sunday and the MV Monday next?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Its confirmed that the senbatsu will be announced on Sunday's Sokosaku (although the show is gonna be delayed) through various news sites. [Source: https://twitter.com/The_FirstTimesN/status/1701042429321998446?s=20]

But Idk if the MV will come so soon after

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    My Predictions:

- 17 member senbatsu
    - Center: Runrun or Honyo
    - 3rd gen song (Center: Enriko)
    - Habu grad song, 1st and 2ki(all)

And maybe some units...

(Of course i would love a Pon center but i know it is not happening unless she announces grad)

11. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    My guess:
    -full senbatsu
    - center either morita or karin
    - 3rd gen either nagisa or enriko
    - habu grad
    - more gen songs

Hopes:
    More then 3 mvs

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Please! From the mini-live I came to think that Isshun no Uma (Karin and 1-2 gens) and Anthem Time (Yuzu and 3gens) were definitely worthy of MVs.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2023
  13. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi
    Full senbatsu with only 1-2ki

Pon or Ten main center
    Konnagi or Enriko 3ki center
    Habu grad song with mv

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Further to this, this will be the first series of Meet&Greet in which each 3gen has the full 36 dates to sell, rather than the "training wheels" number of 24. Now they're doing the full job.

Here's the chart in which the sales will be reported after Thursday (in Japanese; click to enlarge):

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. lovetrip

lovetrip Kenkyuusei

alright, now i'm 90% convinced they'll be in senbatsu. really curious to see who will make it, i feel like the members' m&g popularity shifted quite a bit between 5th and 6th singles. probably only airi and shizuki are locks right now (mayyybe yuzuki too, since she also centered a gen song).

another interesting thing is that members who have reached 400 total sold out slots (including keyaki era sales) are still participating in m&g. this has also been the case for some hinatazaka 1st gen members for a while, so i guess both groups either a) had to start from 0 after rebranding or b) won't ever be granted exemptions, unlike nogi, presumably because they have less members anyway and s&f isn't willing to risk it (see you with an update when hinata's 13th single drops lmao)

16. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    if 3ki joins senbatsu I hope they give us backs members songs again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Thanks for this :) I've applied for both Hikaru and Hono (my oshis) knowing they sell out this round normally, hope I get at least a few tickets for each of them ^_^

18. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    I think they should go to a senbatsu/under/3ki song/units just like nogi.

If there will be 3ki on senbatsu. I'm betting on Airi, Shizuki and maybe Yuzuki and/or Konnagi.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    The title being a yojijukugo (four character phrase) reminds me of Fukyouwaon.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The 3gens getting the full slate of Meet & Greet spots could be an indication that they are being integrated. But I hope there may also be at least one purely 3gen song, too. 3gen/1-2gen/backs/mixed all possible.

It's a bit exciting to be entering uncharted territory. I've seen one or two suggestions for an "all 28" single, but more comments saying that would be ridiculous.