Stage AKB48 New Original Stage (TBA)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 21, 2023.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I'm with you :awesome::whistle:

2. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    Postponed? Enough time to sneak a random 19ki with bobcut hairstyle centering every single song of the stage.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I wouldn't be completly surprised if there is another money issue behind this.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    With the stage being delayed now they have time to promote a few kks in order to put them in the shonichi so that fans can’t complain that they took the spot of a regular member [hehe] Can’t wait to see Aichan shining on her original 3-person-unit!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    less than one month till the shonichi

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    "we will continue to work on the production of the new original show to make it even better" damn just admit you don't have any material yet instead of fooling the fans

• Agree Agree x 6
  8. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    This is absolutely unsurprising. I have a strong feeling we’re never going to see this stage

9. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    DH has fullfilled our expectations :approve:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    201-2.jpg

Honestly, I'm actually kinda mad... We all knew this was coming, especially when they announced that Yuiri's stage would start in February too. Lately, the members have all mentioned practice for the grad stages and Yuiri's stage, but at the hanashikai on January 21st, some members said they hadn't done anything for this new original stage.

It's ridiculous :asdfgh:

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Who was the one who said she wouldn't allow this to happen?

Their stage is as functional as our Stage.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Why don't they just hire other producers?

Aki-P is clearly not upto task.

Not since M.T. ni Sasagu stage either. How many has that stage been delayed before? We were promised many many original stages post-2012, but only recycled songs stages were ever given with a certain flair here and there to try to keep the fans' disappointment at bay for not getting original stage. The only original stage didnt even do justice to the ori. AKB48 members at that time and with a title that is a graduating/graduated member - centric to boot too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    We were supposed to get new stages for all teams back in the day...

• 2013.10.26 - new NMB48 Team N stage - this is actually the only one that got made (Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru)
    • 2013.12.01 - new SKE48 Team S stage - SKE took matters into their own hands and released a new stage in 2022 (Ai wo Kimi ni, Ai wo Boku ni)
    • 2013.12.22 - new HK48 Team H stage - still never had a OG stage
    • 2014.01.31 - new AKB48 Team K stage - Team K no longer exists
    • 2014.02.28 - new AKB48 Team B stage - Team B no longer exists
    • 2014.03.14 - new AKB48 Team A stage - I guess you could count A7 from 2016 (M.T. ni Sasagu)
    • 2014.04.26 - new NMB48 Team M stage - still never had an OG stage
    • 2014.05.28 - new SKE48 Team E stage - SKE took matters into their own hands and released a new stage in 2023 (Koedashite Ikoze!!!)
    • 2014.06.24 - new SKE48 Team KII stage - SKE took matters into their own hands and released a new stage in 2022 (Jikan ga Nai)

I mean,,, they announced these new original stages before Team KIV and Team TII even existed, let alone NGT48 and STU48. We still have the planned shonichi dates, and they only actually made one stage happen, and a fricking great one at that. Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru gave us Yume no dead body, ONEW no Uwabaki and Zipper, amongst others.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Time to reset the counter.
    [​IMG]

Tbh, I'm not surprised. If this even sees the light of day I will be shocked (Just like the HKT48 Original stage that was being written by Sasshi).

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    It's easier for AKB to never have an original stage again rather than they hiring another writer. The flagship, the main group, after more than half a decade, releasing a new stage that was not written by Aki-p?

16. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    At this point i'm afraid this stage will never come out of paper.

About management, it makes me depressed to look back some 10-7yo comments in some threads and see that nothing has changed. AKB only senbatsu, more promotion and new stages are things people here have been asking for years and so far the only thing we got was akb only senbatsu and more new gen promotions. I still remember the comment that said all stage girls have now are the same 10 year old songs to sing. Not surprising that many ended up graduating.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I am not surprised at all:fear: Honestly I don't See the Stage This year with this delaymentnote...>(

18. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    So many things are against them right now.
    Aki P is no longer interested in the whole franchise. Aki P did best when he is interested, but he had a bad habit of being "MIA" when he has new toys, or when he lost interest, or when the member he favored graduated.

Not to mention the sponsors

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    What makes you think it has anything to do with Aki-P?

20. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Well, it certainly does? He's of course not the only one to blame and maybe for this current scenario he's not the main culprit, but it's been years since the dude is overwhelmed as hell. He has to write lyrics for AKB, SKE, NMB, HKT, NGT, STU, Nogizaka, Hinatazaka, Sakurazaka, now also Bokuao, and other projects of him that are not 4846. Releasing a brand new stage means writing 16 brand new songs (or extracting them from a collection of songs that he never released lol), which of course is not something that's easy for him to afford to do with so many groups to write songs to.
    He lost control of his own product, due to both his greed and the greed of other people. He also just doesn't care anymore tho

• Agree Agree x 4