Stage AKB48 New Original Stage (TBA)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 21, 2023.

1. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    You are right, other than the other shenanigans behind the scene by the management etcetera, maybe they are just using Aki-P for publicity & marketing purposes & it was actually ghostwriter lyricists who wrote them songs all along. ;)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2024
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    And why do you think the lyrics are what's holding up the entire rest of the production? They'd be one of the first things done, probably even before they announced the new stage. If that's all Aki-P is doing, then he barely has to do anything at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Rinrin comments on the delay of the original stage, plus some info of the possible shonichi members:

if the video does not show watch the video here

What I understand (correct me if I'm wrong pls!) :
    • If only she had been chosen to perform it before her graduation, she would be quite angry at the delay.
    • However, since the beginning (I assume the original Dec 8 2023 shonichi date) she had no chance of joining,
    • since the 'nuance' at the time was to 'link' the next single (new?) members with the original stage.
    • That's what she heard back then, and she doesn't know if there are any further changes by now.

• Informative Informative x 5
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It was announced at this evening's Spring Concert that the new stage will start on 12/8 at the Theater (on its 19th anniversary) following its closure for refurbishment from 9/2 to 12/7:
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2318885/full/

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1