Stage AKB48 New Original Stage (TBA)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 21, 2023.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Jan 31, 2024
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

This was more than overdue. I hope for the girls/women that this is not just a trash bin where they throw mostly songs that weren't good enough for a single. Give fans and casual listeners some bangers.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    In the concert announcement, Mion said/ read that Aki-P, after 7 yrs (M.T. ni sasugu), wrote an all-original stage

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I hope they don't give it (Shonichi) to the members who have already announced their graduation.
    the girls who choose to stick it out deserve their signature song.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  5. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    True. Those who are staying longer deserve their own stage after years singing 10yo songs from graduated members who already left a long time ago. They deserve better. This new stage is coming almost too late

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I'm glad someone said it!

7. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Hmm, Aki-P usually has his best works when he knows the members personally, like the 1st-3rd gen.
    The stage songs reflects the members and easier for the members to get the "feel" of the songs.
    No idea how close is Aki-P with the current AKB, I only saw his pic with Yuiyui once.
    Hopefully it will have great songs!

For Shonichi members, I'm gonna assume they will exclude KKS due to the "New" System of Full Members and KKS separation, and also excluding the graduating members.
    So far 10 people from 62th single senbatsu, assuming they all get a shonichi position:
    1. Rinrin
    2. Erii
    3. Mion
    4. Odaeri
    5. Zukky
    6. Yuiyui
    7. Mahopyon
    8. Naruchan
    9. Shitao
    10. Yuiri
    therefore 6 more spots to be filled from the current full members. Who do you think they'll be?

---------------------
    Also this stage happening at 18th anniversary is quite symbolic, starting new AKB-type stuff.
    But that will mean no typical all-members Anniversary Stage this year? :confused:

• Like Like x 3
  8. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    for the sub unit section, Akip probably will throw some idolish song, sexy song , choir song, and dance song, that can be fit for any member. and of course a solo song for yuiyui.:fear:

probably,
    11. Komi
    12. Seina
    13. Hiyuka
    14. Remi
    15. Manaka
    16. Kurumi

that is a dream team formation!!
    but I think some of 17ki (Sato, Sora, Eriko) will get promotion before Shonichi

they can perform the new stage at Noon time

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Surely Sae? She already got a center in the U-22 song and is a member of UNLAME... the push is strong in this one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I want a Mahoerii duet! Aki-P please officialize this duo!!!!! And give Yuiyui a solo song of her own. It's been years since she's performing 1000000000 solo songs, specially Mayu ones...but the girl absolutely deserves her own!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Imo this stage is written for the new.gens. Even the as yet unknown 19th. In fact, the stage will help determine the selection process without regard to the current members. Again, just my opinion

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    11. Saho (she's been waiting for 12 years)
    12. Manaka (we need some good vocal and we need Manaka)
    13. Kururun (she's beautiful, talent and YOUNG so why not)
    14. SatoMina/Ayamin/Orin/Zunchan (whoever I just want another slot for 16ki)
    15. Harupyon/Serika (we need someone on the last row and both of them spent 10 years dedicated with the theater)
    16. Remi (if we need new blood, it's HER)
    I'd love to see Hiyuka selected but she's still in Fukui and doesn't contribute much to the theater, more members deserve the spot than her.
    If they HAVE TO choose KKS, Mizumin must be selected. She's the most hard-working KKS in the theater, the "potential" Theater no Megami so no one fits the position more than her.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I agree with the options above, but I would also love Hiyuka to be included somehow on the shonichi along with Remi. They're a perfect duo and absolute amazing girls! But as much as I love Hiyuka, I would conform if it didn't happen for her to appear since she indeed doesn't appear a lot on the theater due to her not living in Tokyo. But it would a great way to put "new blood" as Izzy mentioned, without adding kenkyuusei to the shonichi.

I don't actually visualize this happen, but I wouldn't be chocked if they promoted Aichan (plus maybe some other 2 17ki girls) just to put her in the shonichi. We can't forget she's been front row on the two latest AKB singles so...

• Like Like x 1
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The start of the new stage has been postponed to 2024/2/24 due to 'production schedule issues':
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12829011355.html

In the meantime there'll be an AKB48 Theater 18th Anniversary Special Performance on 12/8 (more details to follow).

• Informative Informative x 4
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I wanted to post nothing more than two emojis but that's against forum rules: :rolleyes: :whistle:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    well expected...? Even the members mentioned the impossible time till the date:^^;:

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Pajama Drive didn't feel like a particularly personal stage but it's still the best stage of them all.

DH must have had a rummage down the back of the sofa or something to pay for Aki-P to write lyrics for 13+ songs. Hopefully they give the girls fancy costumes like in the best A4-A6 K4-K6 B3-B5 era with plenty of changes.

I'm not going to get into who deserves this or that except to say I'd agree that it will probably focus more on youth than experience.

19. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    I hope this is another case of Aki-p haven't finished the lyrics yet and not more graduations coming like i saw some people speculating on twitter

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Neither of them is good. White Scorpion will take priority, always.