[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Official digest video of last weekend's 3 concerts:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A costume encyclopedia that compiles NMB48's commitment is born.

A book that compiles NMB48 's costumes, ``NMB48 Costume Encyclopedia Dancing Costumes,'' 「NMB48 衣装図鑑 踊る衣装たち」 was published by KADOKAWA today, December 26th. [https://www.kadokawa.co.jp/product/322306001333/]

Mari Matsunaga, who is in charge of everything from design to styling, explains the wide variety of costumes that decorate NMB48, which celebrated its 13th anniversary this year. Everything from the design concept to the materials used and the production process are revealed along with behind-the-scenes stories.

In addition to costume introductions, there are also special projects such as gravure pages of all 57 members photographed under the theme of "strong girls from Osaka," rough sketches of costume designs, and costume discussions between graduating members. It has 160 full-color pages and is worth reading.

nmb48odoruisho_main.jpeg

nmb48odoruisho_sub1.jpeg

nmb48odoruisho_sub4.jpeg

nmb48odoruisho_sub5.jpeg
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/554899

backstory
    I found out about the book from an Instagram post of Shiroma Miru
    "I had the opportunity to deal with Akarin and Matsunaga, who I've been working with for 12 years We talked about various memories ☺️
    Please take a look"

412674568_696657579258094_7296400004634307197_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1WXELuR4Gw/?img_index=1

Last edited: Dec 28, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New Year's Eve Werewolf Game:

• Like Like x 2
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Official news from NMB48 in English:
    http://news.nmb48.com/etc/20240101/170050.html

• Like Like x 2
  7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    WoW! Just WoW! New songs will come :cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This is amazing news! I hope the global fanbase and international ticketing system will be successful so the other groups can see the demand. Also incredibly exciting to have a new stage & I look forward to the new single.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Good news! The new single is the least surprising announcement (I mean, it was obviously going to happen XD) but that's what I'm looking forward to the most. I hope it has new centers and new faces in senbatsu (8th and 9th gens please). I guess it's going to take a while before 10th gen or the original stage, maybe second half of the year. Anyway, nice plans ^^

Also, I watched the werewolf game that was uploaded on the YouTube channel yesterday! (and shared here a few posts above) I love when they play this game.

This was with 9 members: Shinshin, Makochi, Yukatan, Amitan, Ayami, Sakuchan, Zion, Mihhii, and Keito. As usual, the roles are: 3 villagers, 2 werewolves, 1 person who can know the identity of another player (once by day), 1 person who can know if the eliminated player was a werewolf, 1 person who can save another player, and 1 person who's a fake villager (who's supposed to help the werewolves). However, unlike other times (like the 9th gen one that I wrote about here), this time, they played it with a phone app. I think this wasn't as fun since there are a lot of informations that we didn't get to see, when they play it normally, we know who are the werewolves, who's saving someone, who's being protected, the roles of the one who was eliminated etc. we even know who eliminates who because they do it by pointing at each other. But here we didn't get to see any of this so it wasn't really as fun >.< it was still enjoyable though so I recommend it! But I hope that when they play the game again in the future, they'll do it like the 9th gen one and not with this phone app again.

The members who stood out the most to me in this were: Yukatan, she's just so cute and funny and also really weird [hehe] then Mako, she was quite funny as well, just randomly eating [hehe] then I also liked the other members like Shinshin, Zion, Keito, and everyone was nice and cute ^^ I'll say more in spoiler!

Some of my favorite parts in this: I found Mako funny, I remember when seeing the 8th gen werewolf long ago (I wrote about it here), I said that Mako was scary, because she was talking a lot and making analysis, it wasn't a bad thing for this game of course, but she was a bit scary haha she was really serious. But this time, it was the total opposite lol she was relaxed, she started eating right from the beginning and she was eating for quite a while XD well, it turns out she was one of the werewolves so maybe this is why she wasn't analyzing too much, but she also didn't try to make a strategy for herself, and when Shinshin revealed that she asked and know the identity of Mako (a werewolf), Mako just smiled and she was almost nodding like "yeah" XD She didn't defend herself at all and she admitted it lol! it was also funny that during the elimination vote, when it was her turn to vote, she was like "who could it be..." lol! Everyone voted for Mako of course (except herself and the other werewolf) haha.

Another funny moment at that part is when the other members talked about finding the 2nd werewolf and just after this, around 23:00, Mako touched Yukatan's shoulder and Yukatan laughed and looked at her like "o_o did you just touch me?!" and she touched her back hahaha then she defended herself saying it means nothing XD Yukatan is just so funny and weird, she was also funny and weird in the 9th gen one lol. Also around the end at 31:10, they were having a talk and it was almost the end (last few seconds), I think Yukatan suddenly revealed her role (she was like the medium? the one who can know if the eliminated player is a werewolf) anyway it made all the other girls laugh because of how random it was XD

At the end, the villagers won and found the other werewolf (it was Ayami), so the two werewolves and the fake werewolf got a punishment: eating very spicy noodles. Mako and Ayami barely tasted it and it was too much for them, Zion (who was the fake villager) did eat some of it! At the very end of the video, we saw Yukatan, Amitan and Zion (again) eating the noodle. I guess the two wanted to try it and Zion wanted to do it again lol. but it was too much for Amitan >.< Zion was kinda ok with it but just a bit. and Yukatan was... XD She feels nothing lol she just ate it all and went to get more haha. I love her XD

• Like Like x 3
  11. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    To celebrate New Year, staff post this photo on Twitter, even made it the main photo on NMB48 official site.
    [​IMG]
    They also changed the cover image.
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/nmb48_official

Members in the photo (from left to right): Sakashita Mako, Shiotsuki Keito, Jonishi Rei, Sakata Misaki, Sakurada Ayaka, Kojima Karin, Kawakami Chihiro, Haga Rei, Abe Wakana, Yamamoto Mikana, Shinzawa Nao, Deguchi Yuina
    Possibly 29th single senbatsu confirmed?

Honestly Makochi, Ayapyon weren't chosen for 28th single quite shock me, Aobara Waka chosen before her sister Yuka and Reipon also unexpected. HS results of the three were also very good, their spot in next senbatsu must be confirmed, even becoming a permanent senbatsu with Sakatan.
    With 3 free spot because of graduation and some rotating spot, hoping for more members from 8&9ki will be chosen.

• Like Like x 2
  12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

• Like Like x 1
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 4
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New Year Roundtable Discussion:

• Like Like x 2
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'HA!' from 2024 New Year Special Live:

Coming of Age Ceremony video from Sponichi Channel:

• Like Like x 2
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    To my big surprise, this video has English captions available! Official HA! lyrics in English

• Like Like x 1
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    SBS News report of Maitii and Riopi promoting the wearing of bicycle helmets among high school students in Shizuoka:

I hadn't noticed but it's very good to see that they're adding them. :)

19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    After watching the video, I have to say it isn't perfect... lol but it's a step in the right direction! The issue looks mainly like each line was translated separately, which is awkward with lyrics

20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Applications for 10th Gen auditions have opened today (until 2/29):
    https://spn.nmb48.com/feature/nmb48_10thaudition
    https://twitter.com/nmb48_official/status/1749268526240796882 (includes short video)

Google translation:

• Like Like x 1