Yagi Azuki (Azu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by lionel90, Apr 9, 2023.

1. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    UTB/UpToBoy March Issue! (アップトゥボーイ’24年3月号) - Azu section
    LOW QUALITY SCANS warning

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Seems like the bookshelves pics didn't make the final cut [hehe]

one more off shot from her instagram story
    [​IMG]

======================
    Yagi pose (Goat pose) from Mizumin's twitter:
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/miyuu_mizushima/status/1749567760987017707

o_O
    That angle and fashion really make it look even longer! :shock:

• Like Like x 3
  2. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Thanks to @otabe for the tips!
    Azu got chosen by Osare Company as OCSD model for the new uniform for Sakura Kokusai High School (Utsunomiya Campus)!
    https://www.ocsd.jp/school/sakura-kokusai/
    plus video: https://twitter.com/osarecompany/status/1750322677947015295

Pics from the websites:
    https://imgur.com/a/76NSm2a
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh hey she can actually do basic math well
    [​IMG]

The date on the board is her birthday, March 22 [hehe]
    [​IMG]
    Also it says Wednesday, which indicates that this photoshoot was taken last year.
    Possibility of Osare also using other 18ki as models? :flower:
    :rofl:

News with pics
    https://universal-press.jp/news/29556

Azu Interview:
    https://www.ocsd.jp/ocsd_live/sakura-kokusai/

ChatGPT translation of the interview
    ――You had the opportunity to wear the new uniform for "Sakura International High School Utsunomiya Campus," which will open from the spring of R6. How was it to wear the new uniform?

I never expected to become a model for a school uniform, so I was genuinely happy! When I chose a school, I also emphasized the cuteness of the uniform. I used the school's brochure as a reference when choosing a school, so I would be delighted if others, like my past self, thought, "This uniform is cute!"

――Do you have any favorite points about the uniform?

I particularly like the exquisite azuki-colored jacket. It has freshness and a sense of neatness, and it's my favorite. It feels like the protagonist in a drama, truly the coveted uniform. Personally, I love pink, and the cuteness with the pink ribbon is sure to lift my spirits every day!

――During your student days, did you have any hobbies or activities you were passionate about?

In high school, I was in the dance club and was passionate about club activities. Club activities are something created together, so the individual practice I did every day to keep up with my friends has contributed to my current activities. In middle school, I was in the tennis club and worked hard enough to get a sunburn (laughs).

――You mentioned the importance of the uniform. What specific aspects did you emphasize?

I admired blazers, so I chose a high school with a blazer! I liked the calm navy color, and I favored a uniform that felt like the epitome of a high school student.

――Any memorable moments with friends during your student days?

Looking forward to buying bread at the school store, I have memories of dashing to buy my favorite bread as soon as the fourth period ended to make sure it wasn't taken (laughs). We often spread mats on the floor and had meals with everyone in the class.

――Is there anything that left an impression on you in the annual school events?

I have fond memories of the sports festival. I was the vice captain of the cheerleading squad and choreographed the dance for cheering.

――You gained attention for your solo performance at last year's AKB48 Budokan concert and for making your first senbatsu in the 63rd single. Do you have any goals for your future activities?

I want to seize the precious opportunities I've been given firmly. For example, when I perform on music shows, I hope to become a reason for people in the world to get to know the current AKB48 by thinking, "Who is this girl?" I want to make it not only for the 63rd single but also for consecutive senbatsu to become an indispensable presence in single senbatsu!

――A message for the students who will be wearing this new uniform from April next year, please.

Wearing the uniform, you can create memories for only these three years, so I hope you make many memories with O.C.S.D.'s cute uniform, whether it's in your studies or play.

My Highlights:
    • In high school, she was in the dance club and was passionate about club activities. :)
    • She was the vice captain of the cheerleading squad of her school's sports festival and choreographed the dance for cheering. :shock:
    • In middle school, She was in the tennis club and worked hard enough to get a sunburn. [hehe]
    • She wants people to know more about AKB48 by grabbing attention and make people curious.
    • She's aiming for consecutive senbatsu position!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    That's some nice translation. [hehe]

I have to say the GOAT is really photogenic, in all those recent photo shoots she just looks incredible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Gotta give the props to ChatGPT for that,
    Google would've translated that part boringly to just "Maroon". :^^;:

Coincidentally, she just posted some off-shots on her twitter, and one of them has ALT that exactly talks about that point.
    [​IMG]
    "I really love the "Azuki"-colored blazer!"
    "I'm really happy that staff-san said that it was a perfect color for me <3"

Now if only she actually loved Azuki flavor that would be perfect, but she just doesn't [hehe]

The off-shots from her twitter:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/azuki_yagi0322/status/1750394048547090684

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland

if the video does not show watch the video here

azu1.JPG
    Azu is showing off a shirt yumemi made for the 18ki. It also has their names on the back. Happy that she could participate in onishi grad perf :(
    she is heading to the lesson for it after her stream in an hour (she has no clock around her so she told chat to tell her when its time :hehe:)
    it has become a lunch stream with her food she bought from 7/11
    Mentions everyone to get the upcoming platinum flash (she called it premium flash at first :^^;:) issue with her and yuna. she is too busy lately to try some new starbucks drink...
    really nervous for countdown tv. too many cameras!! so scary :eek:
    she snacking on desserts now (eating quite alot before practice :blink:) she stopped and packed the rest for home later :oops:

----

couple days ago, sora mentioned in mail that after a shoot (for what :shock:) that she went out to eat monja with yukinee, azu, and hinano. I need pics from this outing!!!!!!!! :(:(:( (kks activities?)

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    GIucf5cbgAAkWnQ.jpg

Looks like the likely culprit of this shoot before their outing is this upcoming issue of shupure. The girls looks great! Interesting that it's just not senbatsu members only so sora and hina are also here! More great promo from our kks staff :approve: (this issue also contains new mayuu gravure)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    @otabe

It starts today March 18 at 12PM JST!
    Azu's interview is the first one to be revealed!
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/news/entertainment/2024/03/18/122587/

Video

[​IMG]
    Translated by ChatGPT (warning I haven't double checked it)

AKB48 18th Generation Research Student Yagi Azuki "My Parents Were AKB48 Fans and Supported Oshima Yuko as Their Favorite" [New Series "Why AKB48 in Reiwa?"]

AKB48, which took its first breath in Akihabara on December 8, 2005 (Heisei 17), has produced stars like Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Oshima Yuko, and Sashihara Rino, becoming a nationally renowned idol group known by all.

Ten plus years have passed since then, the era name has changed to Reiwa, and new star candidates are joining one after another. In this different era, what did these girls think and aim for when they decided to join AKB48? What are their goals? We delve into the charm of these fresh members through in-depth interviews!

The first installment features Yagi Azuki (Yagi Adzuki), who joined as an 18th generation research student on April 9, 2023 (Reiwa 5). She gained attention by performing a solo song at an AKB48 concert held at Nippon Budokan last October. In the first part, we explore her journey until joining AKB48, from her childhood, encounter with AKB48, to auditions.

- How was your childhood?

Yagi: I was a lively kid who was always getting injured (laughs). I would fall while playing tag, I was clumsy, and my mom scolded me a lot. I even broke a bone once, around 3rd or 4th grade. I was sitting on a bench-like thing in the park, trying to lean back even though there was no backrest, and when I fell back and tried to catch myself with my hand, I broke my bone. Since it was my dominant hand, I struggled to take notes in class using my other hand, but I couldn't read anything (laughs).

- What games did you enjoy playing?

Yagi: We played tag with everyone. It was like a gathering for both boys and girls. After school, we would use two parks to play a massive game of tag.

- Were you the type to suggest, "Let's play tag"?

Yagi: I didn't suggest it; I followed whoever brought it up. If someone suggested it, I wouldn't refuse. Even now, I'm not good at inviting people to do things.

- Do you have siblings?

Yagi: I have an older brother who's 4 years older than me. We used to argue and fight like typical siblings. But now that we're adults, he buys me shoes, gives me Christmas presents, and we go out to eat together. We get along well.

- How was school?

Yagi: I didn't study at all in elementary school. So, I was pretty dumb (laughs). I was still a bit of a goofball in middle school, but when I thought about entering high school, I realized I couldn't continue like that. So, I started studying seriously from the 2nd year of middle school and became a bit more diligent.

I realized that unless I put in a lot of effort, I couldn't get good grades. Some people can get good grades without studying much. I'm not one of them; I have to work twice as hard as others just to get average grades. Even in high school, I had to work twice as hard as others just to rank above average.

- Were you involved in committee activities at school?

Yagi: I was in charge of the pet committee. We fed rabbits, and it was super popular, but I only got to do it once in my 6 years of elementary school. I also helped with flowers because our school had many flowers, which was quite a task. Sometimes I had to go early in the morning, but it wasn't very popular.

[​IMG]

- What clubs were you in?

Yagi: In middle school, I was in the tennis club. I loved watching tennis in things like the Olympics. The club was quite popular with many members. We were divided into teams like A, B, C, D based on skill level, and I was in the A team. I participated in team matches as a school representative.

But in our area, there were only about three schools with hard tennis clubs, so we would win locally but couldn't go to the Tokyo tournament, so our school wasn't very competitive in tournaments.

- What about high school clubs?

Yagi: I was in the dance club. I had dabbled a bit in dancing around 5th or 6th grade, just picking up the rhythm and dancing for fun. I always loved watching idols, and I wanted to dance too, so I joined the dance club.

We did hip-hop dances as a group, and the subgroup I was in focused on more girly choreography.

- Did you participate in any competitions?

Yagi: It was during the time of COVID, so there were no competitions for 3 years. We only had opportunities to perform at school summer and spring live shows, not for external audiences.

- When did you start knowing about AKB48?

Yagi: I've known about them for a long time because my parents were AKB48 fans. My mom would watch "Heavy Rotation" on her computer, and I would admire her from the side, saying "So cute!"

- Are your parents fans of idols in general?

Yagi: I think they only like AKB48. It's an idol group that everyone knows, and I think they liked it because it was trendy.

- Have you been to handshake events or concerts?

Yagi: I used to say, "I want to go! I want to go!" when I was in elementary school. I wanted to meet Oshima Yuko! But I couldn't because it was dangerous. Looking back now, it would have been nice if they had taken me... We had a lot of AKB48 goods at home. My dad was a fan of Shinoda Mariko, while my mom and I were fans of Oshima Yuko.

- What did you like about Oshima Yuko?

Yagi: I just loved her smile. I bought DVDs and kept watching Yuko's center songs and favorite scenes repeatedly. Sometimes she would make funny faces and make me smile as I watched.

- How did you feel about Oshima's graduation?

Yagi: I remember watching her graduation announcement at the Kohaku Uta Gassen (December 31, 2013) and feeling sad with my family. After Yuko graduated, I became a fan of the group as a whole.

- Did you still follow AKB48 as you grew up?

Yagi: I've always loved idols in general. Whenever AKB48 released a new song, I'd definitely check it out, and I bought their live performance DVDs occasionally. I watched other idols on YouTube but didn't buy their stuff. I just loved AKB48's songs and costumes, so I kept watching them.

- Did you ever go to handshake events or concerts?

Yagi: I never thought about going to events in person; I just watched them on screen. Also, I was focused on studying, so I might have checked less than before.

[​IMG]

- In 2022, there was an AKB48 17th generation audition after about 4 years. Did you apply for it?

Yagi: I didn't apply. At that time, I still thought idols were something to watch, not something I could become. But gradually, I started to think I wanted to try it. After finishing my exams in the third year of high school and having some free time, I started watching idol videos again. That's when they announced the audition for the 18th generation of AKB48, so I applied. AKB48 had been my dream group since I was a little girl.

- How was the AKB48 audition that you took such effort to apply for?

Yagi: I was incredibly nervous, and I don't remember what I did. I just remember shaking my head as part of my self-introduction. I had written that my special skill was shaking my head, so when they asked me to do it, I spun my head around. I used to do that move in dance club.

- But your appeal worked, and you passed.

Yagi: My parents didn't think I would pass, so they were really surprised. When I reported that I passed on LINE, they sent me tons of "Congratulations!" stamps. There was an unveiling event, and I got a lot of messages from friends. (To be continued in the next installment)

[New series "Why AKB48 in Reiwa?" is updated every Monday. The second part of Yagi Azuki's story, where she talks about her surprises and struggles since joining AKB48, will be published on March 25!]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I mentioned it on Eitocord, but feel the need to mention it here as well. Azuki is ridiculously photogenic imho, one of the best photo models I've seen in all of the 48 groups.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Seems like our airhead queen is not acting.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I can't wait for the next Nemousu season (premiers April 25th) and the 18ki Intelligence Queen battle. Azuki vs Yuichi is a battle for the ages. Who is the biggest baka-chan?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    azu.JPG
    happy azu day :ome:(still her bday on my timezone!)
    she streamed on showroom around 11:15pm going into midnight for her birthday! she got a bunch of towers too :drool:
    it's barely been a year since she has debuted in AKB and already so much happened! hope for another wonderful year for azu :approve: (will meet her tomorrow at hanashikai :blush:)

• Like Like x 3
  13. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    It's Monday!

2nd part of Azu's Weekly Playboy Interview

Video

Article : https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/news/entertainment/2024/03/25/122661/

[​IMG]
    The article translated with ChatGPT help (warning I haven't triple checked it):

(She)Loves Making People Smile

――Do you remember when you passed the AKB48 18th generation audition and met your seven peers for the first time?

Yagi: I thought everyone was cute. Although we were together in the audition, I usually tend to lose confidence when I look around, so I often stay in my own world. That's when I saw everyone's faces properly for the first time.

――Did the other members say anything to you?

Yagi: Arai Sae and Sako Yumemi said, "You were there, right?" But it seems like the others didn't notice like I did.

――Who was the central figure among the 18th generation at that time?

Yagi: Kudo Kasumi was quite assertive. She would quickly link arms with you. But thanks to Kasumi, everyone was able to become close. She created a warm and friendly atmosphere. I'm not very talkative myself.

――You passed the university entrance exam and auditioned for AKB48 when you had free time. What was your university life like?

Yagi: I tried to balance being an idol and attending university for about two to three months, but I eventually quit. I'm the type of person who needs to work extra hard, so I realized it was impossible to do both... I struggled a lot and even talked to my mom about it, but since life is only once, and my desire to become an AKB48 member was really strong, I decided to focus solely on that.

――What was difficult for you after joining AKB48?

Yagi: Learning the dance choreography was much harder than I thought. I was scolded a lot for my performance. I didn't understand why they said, "Your expression is stiff." But when I watched the footage, I realized it. I lacked composure. There are numbers on the stage floor indicating our positions, so I always looked down to see them while dancing. I tried to be conscious of that and improve, and now I feel like I've grown a bit.

――What were some enjoyable or happy moments?

Yagi: I really enjoy the theater performances now. The new stage ("Soko ni Mirai wa Aru" performance) has started, and it's a very uplifting content, so I'm having a lot of fun doing it. I love making fans smile when they watch me.

――You mentioned that during your high school dance club days, due to COVID-19, you couldn't show your performances to many people.

Yagi: That's right. But in the club, my friends would cheer for me, holding uchiwas, and that made me really happy. Thanks to the dance club, I realized the joy of performing in front of people, and my motivation changed from just liking idols to wanting to try it myself.

[​IMG]

――A pivotal moment in Yagi-san's activities is when she performed "Kokkyō no nai Jidai" solo at the Japan Budokan concert held on October 22 last year. And it wasn't like she was chosen by the staff; she drew the solo part through a lottery where all AKB48 members participated in deciding the units.

Yagi: Before doing it, I felt tremendous pressure and almost felt overwhelmed, but everyone cheered me on with their penlights, and I felt like I didn't want it to end halfway through. It was really enjoyable.

――Your confident performance, which doesn't seem like that of a debutant just six months in, was quite impressive.

Yagi: Looking back, I'm glad I did it. That was a turning point for me.

"AKB48 is a group known to many generations."

――Up until then, it seems your position among the 18th generation research students wasn't prominent, but you gained a lot of fans at Budokan. Also, you were selected as a chosen member for the latest AKB48 single "Colorcon Wink," released on March 13.

Yagi: It was quite sudden. Some might say, "Did you get there just by luck from the Budokan concert?" But I don't dwell on that. It does bring out my competitive spirit. I want to continue activities where I am recognized as part of the chosen members. So, I approach every theater performance and festival diligently.

――From your perspective, are there any thoughts about how amazing the AKB48 brand is?

Yagi: Every day, I feel that way. When I say, "I joined AKB48," even my grandma understands and is happy. It's a group that is known and appreciated by people of various generations.

――What do you think about the current situation of AKB48?

Yagi: There's a strong sense of unity. When we practice with the seniors, they pay attention to even the smallest details and work hard to get everything right. If there's something we need to practice, we quickly move and get into position, showing great efficiency. I feel a strong sense of unity among everyone to put on a great performance.

[​IMG]

――What contributions do you want to make to the group?

Yagi: I want to try various activities. I want to appear in media that even non-AKB48 fans watch, so I'll work hard on my appearance and performance to be able to do a lot of activities.

――How do your parents, who love AKB48, see your current activities?

Yagi: Since we talk about everything, they have as many emotions as I do (laughs). When I'm down, they feel down too and comfort me. When my solo stage went well, they praised me, and when I told them I made it to the selection, they cried tears of joy. They celebrated with a cake with a congratulatory message on the plate the next day. I want to show my parents many wonderful scenes in the future too.

――What do you want to achieve as an AKB48 member?

Yagi: First, I want to become a front member and eventually stand at the center and become the face of AKB48. When people mention AKB48, I want them to think of Yagi Azuki. To achieve that, I think daily activities are key. Not just on stage but also during interviews, I will do my best one step at a time!

――What does AKB48 mean to you?

Yagi: AKB48 is a place that helped me find my dreams. Since I was little, AKB48 has always brought a smile to my face, and it made me want to bring smiles to many people someday, regardless of what profession I would pursue. Being able to join AKB48 allowed me to fulfill my dream of bringing smiles to many people. And now, my dream of becoming a selected member has also come true. Next, I want to work hard to achieve higher positions and pursue new dreams.

――Finally, please share your dreams and goals.

Yagi: First of all, I want to become a front member and eventually stand at the center, becoming the face of AKB48. Right now, when people think of AKB48, they mostly think of Kashiwagi Yuki. But I want them to say, "When you talk about AKB48, it's Yagi Azuki." To achieve that, I believe that daily activities are key, including performances on stage, interviews, and every little thing. I will do my best one step at a time!

[​IMG]

New Series "Why AKB48 in the Reiwa Era?" Updates Every Monday - Next time on April 1st, 17th Generation Member Yuki Hirata will appear!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Azu reading her letter on her 19th Birthday Show (Mar 31)
    (video) https://twitter.com/macaroni_48/status/1774462144274436136

Everything was nice and emotional, until:
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/dedemaruenzo/status/1774397388335333442
    • Azu: "When I was chosen as senbatsu member on December.... [Twentieth]?"
    • Yuna: "It's [Eighth] ... No way you can't read that, you're joking right??" :shock:
    • Azu : "Okay so on December Eighth... that's correct, right?" :^^;:
    • Yuna and audience : :rofl:

explanation:
    The Senbatsu announcement was on Dec 8, and it seems Azu can't read/pronounce the date properly (八日/8日/8th day is read as "Youka" in Japanese)
    Instead she initially said "Hatsuka" which means the 20th day. :XD:
    This is supposedly elementary school-level knowledge, which explains Yuna's disbelief and also why it was humorous due to Azu's [Horse&Deer] character. :XD::XD:
    But I get her, those special readings also tripped me when I learned Japanese. :^^;:

------------------------
    Message, flower stand and video:
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1774432603057328388
    [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/azuki_yagi0322/status/1774438384381075503

===============================
    Azu's story of getting called in by Kojiharu and Sasshi :eek:

Meeting the big 4 senpais (Kojiharu, Takamina, Miichan and Sasshi) and got inspected personally by them :p

EN Translation by @yuiyuihan on twitter:
    https://twitter.com/yuiyuihan/status/1771377905417023774

Good future for her, making connections this early ;)

• Like Like x 5
  15. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland

Azu showroom! Stream starts with some comments from fans saying they fell in love with her from Countdown TV yesterday... I have to say she is quite captivating on television and really knows how use her expressions well! She loves the off shoulder costume she wore for the 365nichi perf
    Telling everyone to grab the new issue of bis she is in!
    She didn't know it was April Fools day and got fooled by alot of people tweets :^^;: (as expected)
    so happy she got to perf on same theater stage with yukirin before she grad who she dai dai dai daisuki :blush:
    She is soon about to begin practice for the upcoming tour, super excited for that! (kks concert :p imma try apply to the last dates in yokohama)

Azu had her seitansai the other day. She says seitansai stages are funny, the oshi camera is just always chasing her, so much camera time that it's a little embarrassing! But its all AZU!

azu1.JPG
    She really enjoyed the drawings, esp from her VIRAL performance. Many people came to discover her from this moment

azu2.JPG
    She originally thought this was a sheep... :hehe: but its a GOAT (yagi) tbh I can understand her confusion... she gets a PASS this time!

here is to 19yo Azu! :cool: A funny note of when I was watching last week's ippachi room. During her introduction, she said she was 18 before quickly fixing that she was 19 now :^^;: it might take some time to get used to it. I have clipped it here

• Like Like x 5
  16. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up

Basically Azu 'believing' her fans won't go to 19ki :D
    Why is there a need to "go and greet the 19ki" she says, as the fans talked about what she'll think if Azu fans are lining up on 19ki lane just "for some greetings"[hehe]

Then fans playfully changed her name from 八木愛月 to 八木月, where 圧 is the kanji of "atsu" meaning "pressure", since she kept pressuring fans to not go. :p

full showroom --> www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxloBKZKhDk

===================
    In Apr 8 theater MC, Azu says she would like to join Team 8, but.... :^^;:
    https://twitter.com/dedemaruenzo/status/1777288129533391077
    [​IMG]
    translation by @nagekinohina in twitter:

Q: Even if it's just a fantasy, what do you want to join?
    Azu: I want to join Team 8. Their songs are fun!
    Naru: Let's see you do Team 8's pose! By the way, where are you from?
    Azu: Tokyo...

source: https://twitter.com/nagekinohina/status/1777288867848065191

Well Tokyo is big so it's okay to have two representatives for it? :fear:
    Totally agree with her that Team8 songs are fun and should be passed down as the original members slowly graduating. Songs, as well as the spirit of Team8 :)
    I bet Azu will slay with Jitabata song, hopefully we'll see it!
    Even her name 八木愛月 has the Eito kanji in it! (八 means number 8) :XD:

=============
    Today Apr 9 is the 18ki fanmeeting! Sadly no livestream, but looking forward for the fan photos!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2024
    • Like Like x 5