Yagi Azuki (Azu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by lionel90, Apr 9, 2023.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    [​IMG]

Name: Yagi Azuki (八木 愛月)
    Nickname: Azu (あづ)
    Birth: 2005-03-22
    Prefecture: Tokyo

• Like Like x 1
  2. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

Last edited: Apr 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  3. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Azu's first Showroom stream!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    plus Saechan's guest segment at 18:32
    Reveal: Azuki is actually not into Adzuki beans at all! She prefers other beans as filling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    Making fun of her genmates catchphrases [hehe]

But she doesn't dare to do it with her dai senpais... for now

• Like Like x 3
  5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    ya., she has a tsundere character and her bangs remind me of lovetan

• Like Like x 1
  6. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    Finally finished her showroom. She's so high energy. Her fav anime is Aikatsu! Not really familiar with it though :whistle: She wanted to become an idol because she loved idols and they helped her, gave her energy. She wants to be an existence like that for someone else. :) Also she is an another kks that mentions hinana reaching out, such a good senpai. Azu is also searching for her "chara". I think she can easily go the bijin route :hehe: Though she was embarrassed when people commented it! She bragged at bit that she got to hold aichan's hand ... as she should! [hehe] she also gushed at yukinee's beauty.... do we have a future bijin pair? :hehe:
    finally got a sora azu interaction and its a... "oops sorry!" dance bump into each other mistake :hmm:
    she wants pink/yellow penlight combo..

that was fun. I enjoyed her mail and her showroom is equally as fun :flower:

• Like Like x 4
  7. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    • Like Like x 2
  8. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I'm here to say (after a while of posting almost nothing) to say that I'm more and more captivated by her every day <3 At first the 18ki girl who catched my attention the most was Saechan, but my interest in Azu's been growing since some weeks ago. She's a pretty and interesting girl. I got even more interested in her after reading this thread. I hope people start to give her more and more attention

Yesterday she posted this really beautiful picture. She's absolutely stunning. For me, the prettiest among all AKB kenkyuusei (Though Yukitan and Kokko are close runner-ups).
    azu.jpg
    https://twitter.com/azuki_yagi0322/status/1657542832348098561?s=20

Also, I have no idea how is this show going (or if she had already been eliminated or sumn) but I like this video of her <3 I love her smile. She's still really kenkyuusei-like but absolutely adorable and of course, with a huge room for growth. I bet in the future she will be a great performer...she already rocked Namida no Hyomen Choryoku though. Can't wait for more 18ki performances.

• Like Like x 5
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Comment video for FLASH Special Gravure BEST Early Summer 2023 Issue:

• Like Like x 5
  10. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland

azu finally streamed for first time in a long time :inlove: she talked a bit about pop fest... she said she was so hot and tired... :^^;: she really gets caught up in the performance... made some mistakes though :oops: (a couple of the 18ki girls commented that they made mistakes... its all a learning experience :approve:) also she said there probably is no video of it.... so we may never know how it went except from fans that were there :cry:. she's not the only one that mentioned that the fans cheers really kept her going. it's nice that 18ki got to perform when cheers are allowed :whistle: she really enjoyed performing #sukinanda, one of her fav songs but she has problem making the # with her fingers cause its too short :p
    side note from her mail, her stomach was hurting after the festival after eating so much at mcdonalds after the festival with yuna, kohi and hina :lol: she got a.. samurai mac? :fear: btw she called yuichi as "yuiyui" couple times during stream... ahem :shifty:
    favorite subject is PE.. she played tennis.. :shocku: we need an 18ki undokai asap :omfg:
    one of her fav songs lately is mae shika mukanee.. it gives her strength when she's tired :cute:
    she did some hina monomane :lol: showed off hina's overly cute talking "azuchi kawa" :hehe: they are so close these two hehe.. actually all of 18ki are :cute: they always come home late after lessons because they hang out together :blush:

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland

now that I have some free time, finally catching up with some azu SR :hmm:
    she is really advocating hard to come see her for hanashikai!! i myself plan to... :hehe:
    since this SR was from a week ago, she talked a bit about the already happened shonichi stage... (which was great btw, everyone should go watch. she was really stable with her singing and dance) she has trouble with the fast clothes changes :^^;: seems yumemin was the one freaking out the most about shonichi. she did great though!
    pink and yellow penlight combo confirmed! :XD: I just have to watch out for when she ever performs with yui because i..... :|
    kasumin and hina cameo :eek: she mentioned the hina sleeping on her shoulder pic she sent on her mail :blush: (it was a cute pic, these two:inlove:)
    azu recommends sakuyama chocojiro? though she say its hard to find.
    btw she really dances everytime she gets that paid gift :lol:
    so she was holding her phone most of the stream... another member who needs a phone STAND :fp: kasumin held the phone a bit at the end so she can do the yagi pose with both hands :rofl:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  12. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Funny clip of Azu showing her kanji knowledge:

She can't read that particular word on the comment that has both "Horse" and "Deer" kanji characters,
    so she read them separately as animals and thought it's a joke on her Yagi(Goat) pose. :^^;::^^;:

The word's actual meaning is.......:awesome:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    We really need a knowledge test soon for the 18ki... :hehe: azu would surely give us tons of laughs during the kanji section. She said she is decent in Math though so she won't be totally at the bottom of the rankings :^O^:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

She's really cute in that video [hehe] She seems like a really nice girl :chuffed:
    I was surprised that she double centered the KKS song in the latest single, that's great! :cute:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland

was checking out azu SR... she was still all prettied up from the hanashikai, with her curled hair and cute outfit. lots of comments from hina fans. Hina always call her "kawaiichi" but this is her reaction to that :XD: this is our golden pair of 18ki (she was also in the chat)
    azu 1.jpg

she gave us some good info of the height of 18ki but apparently hina is the tallest? :eek:

I'm more surprised it wasn't Sae :yikes:

• Like Like x 1
  16. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland

she's looking forward to the fest tomorrow with ALL 8 18ki this time :XD: (kasumin was sick last time) this will be 18ki's 2nd fest together and hopefully able to rope in some new fans [hehe] (nice work btw management)
    azu and kohi zenza team k. she was happy some people turned their pen light to her colors when she came out :blush: she mentioned how nice zukky and onishi were to them :chuffed: (she also took a pic with ayane during HADO the other day).. making some senpai friends :approve:
    she posted a funny tweet the other day after playing dobon
    https://twitter.com/azuki_yagi0322/status/1678771495043239940?s=20
    "arigato gozaimatta" :lol: she's embarrassed.. she was sleepy... not a baka... really!!!! :oops:
    she wants to go to theme parks... she does not wanna go with hina though cause she will be a super scaredy cat :rofl:her and hina went to a shrine to pray the other day and hina was scared :hehe:
    btw she was wearing clothes maho gave her :flower:
    she hopes alot of fans will see 18ki at TIF (I will be there :omg:) must get my yellow pink light ready!!
    azu mentioned how much trouble she had with HADO.. bumping into the walls... couldn't really see well with goggles... she is.. just not a gamer... (as we can see from when they played bomberman)
    azu enjoys her long hair, she wont cut it :p I'm glad...

• Like Like x 3
  17. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland

azu is happy she got chosen for the u22 senbatsu and mentions they just finished filming the MV, it has a very YOUTH feeling so I guess we will see the girls having alot of fun [hehe] she also mentions to look forward to the KKS song too, lots of fun. two songs on her first single is a win :v:
    she is getting alot of the fireworks gift today, nonstop thanks for it :)
    talked alot about theater... gets crazy nervous when she hears the "are you ready" from overture :lol: . Very used to the fast clothes changes now. Loves when she sings haru ga kuru with Kohi, glad their voices blend wells
    Talks about some studio ghilbi cosplays she wants to do for HS, I think she mentioned kiki and arrietty... she drew the kiki cosplay she will do on Oct 28th real life HS (she wrote wrong date, mixed with online).

azu 2.JPG
    "Isn't it really good?!?!" our resident artist :^O^:

• Like Like x 5
  18. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland

azu did a karaoke stream!!! she sings alot of the main singles... she is a little shy too :approve:
    the highlight was 345nichi to end the stream :cute::cute::cute: this is a 10/10 SR that everyone should watch!!

most importantly, she just cut her bangs, you can see the difference between this and the pic i posted last time.
    azu 3.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 1
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter: