TV / Radio [TV] - [Shukan AKB] '09/07/10~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Jul 2, 2009.

1. rich8606

rich8606 Kenkyuusei

Re: [TV] - [Shukan AKB] - 2009/07/10 -

orang indo?

2. deidaranaruto

deidaranaruto Kenkyuusei

^
    yupz
    reading rules man...
    if you want speak indo language in forum akb indo...
    don't in here...

3. WabukiSensei

WabukiSensei Kenkyuusei

Just to contribute:

- From what I understand, a 'scream machine' is normally attributed to roller coasters and other rides at amusement parks.

- Oh and I thought all japanese children learn how to swim while they're in school, is this incorrect? All the japanese related stuff that I watch normally eludes towards this....

4. rich8606

rich8606 Kenkyuusei

I missed most of the show today, I was in the middle of something when it's on.

This sports festival is much smaller than I thought, it's like in some school's basketball court or something. The Shukan coverage doesn't look like it's too in depth either, I suspect they're saving more shots of the girls for a DVD release.

Well, I got to see some real blurry shots of girls on Keyhole. I'll wait for someone to upload it on Youtube.

5. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

Here's the new episode :
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?a ... rent=23442

There are some clips about the Budoukan announcement. It's quite moving. I'm not sure I want to see this if it happens to be released on dvd.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Yuko :1st:
    [​IMG]

6. Criss

Criss Member

This Week Shukan; Ready, set... GO!!!! [rock]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r8e2BkrXoA[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDN5beleAY[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHlpsEYJKBE[/yt]

7. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Does anyone know who it was that went into Akicha(i think)'s arms when they were showing the team shuffle announcement reactions during the RIVER performance?

8. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

^ I think it's Shizuka Oya.

9. Lokay

Lokay Kenkyuusei

Thank you very much criss !!

Yuko is amazing :inlove:

10. deidaranaruto

deidaranaruto Kenkyuusei

^
    thank you...
    wew,, going to link directly :)

11. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

I watched Shukan right before my GRE exam... and I cried... :cry:

Damnit AKB. You're making me tear up with everything now.

Damn announcer. Making everything so sad. And spotting chibi Kayano with antennas!

12. slyph

slyph Kenkyuusei

mass namidas all around next week on shukan ;_;

I need to buy a box of tissues :/

13. rich8606

rich8606 Kenkyuusei

That team B girl on the part 3 snapshot, Haruka Kohara, I learnt yesterday that she's being let go to join SDN48, I was like wtf... she's too young to be in SDN48. Then I learnt that she's 21 O_O. She looks 16, she looks younger than Takamina and Acchan.

14. Criss

Criss Member

Shukan Extras 25.Oct.09

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw694-JFHfU[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZO-g-fu9s[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k2y4gyfJj8[/yt]

15. Winter

Winter Kenkyuusei

Wow, those vids were taken down lightning fast.

16. Whiteyuri

Whiteyuri Kenkyuusei

I think the youtube vid that Criss gave got deleted..
    so ill put veoh link here
    http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v19272345HswXCw8q

MAN i laughed so hard when Mayuyu screamed YAHOOI!! LOL and damn Mariko sama so cute when she criesXD
    for the new episodes...lol oh man Erepyon and Myao....doing 2009 ver. of Alps song lol...
    they really make great combi hahaha..and erepyon crying out MINIMAMU!! LOL shows that she does AMEPIGG :D
    I cant wait to see whole epi.. :)

17. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Okay..brace yourself, people…

Overview:

Unlike the usual Shuukan episodes, we’re treated to coverage of the sports festival – the participants are the three “original” teams though with some extras scattered in there, and the theme is “Eternal Bonds.”

During a live performance of “RIVER”, we’re treated to a rather emotional documentary on the history of AKB48. The girls started off 4 years ago with the audition that rounded up the likes of Takahashi and Haruna. They've then worked hard during their lessons, appeared on stage with smiles, and cried together through both the tough and happy times. The bonds are emphasized in light of the team reshuffles announced earlier this year where everyone – both the girls and fans – were in utter shock and devastation.

For this event, not only are the bonds between the member emphasized, but also the bonds between the members and fans as well. For the event, the girls signed Team shirts for the attendees – all 4,000 of them.

The event then opens up with the three Team captain – Takahashi, Yuko, and Kazumi – leading the “Athlete’s Oath” (as best as I can understand it):

Teacher!

We, the members of AKB48,
    Once more
    Have been supported by you all,
    And we cannot forget this feeling of gratitude!

So we may make the most of today,
    And so that ease into our new Teams

(I actually just made that up – I swear I can never understand what Yuko says.)

For today’s sports festival,
    We’ll give it our all
    For the bonds between us members
    And the bonds between us and the fans

For the October 2009 sports of festival, we are
    Takahashi Minami of Team A,
    Oshima Yuko, of Team K,
    And Urano Kazumi of Team B!

With the Oath completed, the games begin!

(Seriously, Jasey covered this in the Sports Festival thread – and the action’s pretty damn straightforward to understand without an explanation from everyone. And no, I’m not gonna translate the commentary from the pundits – Speed Wagon, Takahashi, Yuko, Kazumi, and Mayu.)

Along the way, we’re treated to some random backstage footage of the girls fooling around a camera just arbitrarily placed in the hallways.

We end the episode at the halfway point with the following scores:

Team A: 55 points
    Team K: 150 points
    Team B: 85 points

We’re then treated to a live performance of “Oogoe Diamond” by Team A during which we catch some Shuukan AKB News – Yuko and her PB release, Sae’s first DVD, the AKB musical, “RIVER” reaching No. 1 on the Oricon daily ranking.

A preview of the next episode continuation of the festival - and some heavy emotion at the very end from all the girls.

And that's that for the overview. B-)

Show Highlights:

1.) Yuko! ^_^
    2.) Sayaka!
    3.) “I <3 NY” T-Shirts!
    4.) Yuko faces :p
    5.) (Anything else you guys wanna add)
    6.) (Anything else you guys wanna add)
    7.) (Anything else you guys wanna add)
    8.) (Anything else you guys wanna add – considering how I pretty much skipped this week’s overview, I’ll let you guys pick out the highlights)

Overall Opinion:

Yuko! ^_^

Seriously…I have mixed feelings about this episode. For one thing, I know what’s going to happen, so I'm not inclined to pay that much attention. But more importantly…I’m both pumped and saddened when I see this episode. Just the opening alone fires me up, and I think to myself, “Friggin’ A! I’m gonna so work out!” (That’s how I burn all my extra energy – move around and work out.) But at the same time…I’m saddened. Not so much by the girls’ emotions and the greater situation, but the awareness of the fact that…I can’t swell up with emotion like them.

From the get-go when the Team reshuffles were announced…I wasn’t sad. I didn’t cry for the girls or the fans. I was…indifferent – and perhaps outright cold. I knew change was bound to happen, and I knew that people are going to have to be separated – that’s how life is, right? At best, I was optimistic of what new things can happen.

I can get personally frustrated when I see the crowd crying – and I’m not. It happened back in middle school when everyone was crying because they were all separating – and all the while I was just…in the middle of it all. I asked myself, “What the hell is wrong with me? Why aren’t I crying?” I can empathize with everyone, but at the same time...the feelings don’t show. At least not in the form of tears – maybe at best in the form of warmth and comfort (or at least as best as I can in a situation like that). I suppose that’s the one of the painful sides of being naturally aloof…*shrugs*

Yeah, I know I’m odd – and sorry for the rant.

Anyway, the next episode looks as entertaining as this one with the remainder of the sports festival – and the final words among the girls.

And of course…Yuko. ^_^

So that’s that, ladies and gentlemen. Sorry for the usual. I’m particularly sorry for the major cop-out on the overview, though at the same time how the hell am I supposed to overview something with so much activity that you can just see what’s going on? I’m especially sorry for laying out my emotions like that – it’s rather uncharacteristic of me to do so, and quite frankly I have no idea if I’ve even conveyed them properly. Anyway, I’d honestly be grateful if this post even helped anyone the slightest bit.

Until next time, y’all take it easy.

18. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Good review? and um your not that odd i'm the same, goodbyes are just something that while i know emotionally are sad, i don't see it as a bad thing.

19. ossan

ossan Member

せんせい is not 先生. It's 宣誓.
    Then,
    We take an oath!

20. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Oh!!! Dude, that makes SOOOO much sense now!

Thank you for that bit of info, ossan. :flower: