Will you stay with AKB48 if your favorite member graduates?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by makistar, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Anggielin

Anggielin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    Re: Will you stay with AKB48 if your favorite member graduat

I m sooo agree with this, my fav member is MiiChan and she's still young and maybe she will be in AKB48 until 24 perhaps, if she Grads, I will suport her and continue listen to AKB48 song but maybe I m not to care about the chart,rank,etc

2. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~

hmm, I don't think I will have the same thought like what I wrote some times ago in 2010,
    with both of my kami-oshis transfered to HKT and JKT, I kinda lose interest in AKB,
    though some of my fav like Ayarin, Harukyan and few other girls are still in the group,
    but it just not feel the same before both of my kami-oshis leave :cry:

3. lovelygirl

lovelygirl Kenkyuusei

No. My second favorite left as well as some other girls that I liked. Although there are some new members that I think are really talented. As soon as Sae decides AKB is no longer for her I want to continue following her rather than the group.

4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

well, Acchan is and will always be my ultimate kami oshi, but i like a lot of them, look at my signature, top 10 i love the most, so yeah, even if Acchan is gone i will still stay with AKB and still support Acchan, i am sure i will find someone i love, like right now i'm kinda interested in KKS Hirata Rina, my current oshi in akb is Kojiharu, so yeah

5. Susi626

Susi626 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama

My kami-oshi Tomochin is graduating this year and honestly I can say that yes I will stay with AKB48 and support them. I like other members too, maybe they're not even as close to Tomochin's level, but it's enough to stay. Plus, I love their songs, regardless, so even if there's a time where not even one member interest me and all my favorites graduate I will still enjoy AKB48 for what it is.

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

I'm not asking myself this question, because we are mayuyu wota. She will lead the second generation and we got plenty of time to support her to the fullest during her quest to the top.

And even if i wasn't her wota, i would say the next generation (team 4) really deserve some attention, not counting the sisters group. There's so much potential in these girls.

7. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

Although Tomochin's graduating, I'm going to keep on supporting AKB48. I love the group as a whole, plus now someone else will take Tomochin's place in my AKB48 book: Mutou Tomu.

8. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

If oshima yuko graduate, i'll still follow akb48 because there's still my #2 watanabe miyuki in akb48, unless aki-p take of milky's concurrent position as team B member. If that's the case, I'll stop follow akb. I'll focus on NMB48.

9. kojiharuchan

kojiharuchan Kenkyuusei

No, if kojiharu graduates I will simply just follow her in other of her activities.. like I said before I am kojima haruna fan before AKB. Besides I only follow akb because of kojiharu so if she goes so will I. Maybe I will see a little about akb news or shows but thats it. hehe :)

10. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

i'm not a hardcore fan nor even a wota but i've already too attached with their songs , so it's hard to leave AKB , if my favorite member graduates i will find the new one to replace her :XD: ( not mean to not pay a respect to my idol but just to find a new one so don't misunderstanding with my word :fp: )

11. labdigital

labdigital Kenkyuusei

If Yuko leaves AKB, I think i still follow AKB but not as much as i always do. Another reason is my favorite members (after Yuko), most of them, are 1st and 2nd gen so i think they might graduate soon :cry:

Let's see if there is a new gen who can hook my interest :D but i doubt it'll happen :^^;:

12. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu

Dunno, I'm indifferent to most of the currently pushed girls (ex-team 4 such as Shimazaki, Iriyama, Kato, except maybe Kawaei), in fact, some of the pushes are starting to actually get to me in a negative way. They're pretty and cute, but I just don't get the excitement. Why would I watch their shows and performance if they don't entertain me? By the way, before people telling me to just leave the fandom altogether like someone did a while ago, the point of all this is entertainment, there are no hard feelings, I DON'T hate your oshimen.

I like some of the later gens such as Muto, Oshima, or Miyupon and other KKS, and others from sister groups, but they don't get exposed a lot. I'm already starting to drift, and if people like Yuko and some of the older gens suddenly leave, I will lose a lot of entertainment value from AKB48.

Who knows, probably I'll just get hooked right back later on :D

13. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

I don't think I'll leave anytime soon even after my top 5 members graduate because there's bound to be someone who will replace them. I want to see how the next gen of AKB develops. The songs made me stay for the most part but hey I'll be used to the new voices. It just takes time.

14. labdigital

labdigital Kenkyuusei

lol, new gen is lack of "aura"! :^O^:

15. fan130193

fan130193 Kenkyuusei

I think i still follow AKB even my oshi Acchan has graduated.... i am still curious who will be a great center like Acchan because i am still can't make any prediction [worried]

16. janelleski

janelleski Kenkyuusei

no. i am a fan of akb because of yuko. and until now, she's still the reason why i support akb. though i gotta to admit that i've started following some other girls also - sayanee and jurina. but i guess instead of supporting akb, i will just follow nmb and ske :D

17. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Tomochin is my kami-oshi. I will spend all my money on her.

However, I do like other girls, mostly originals/older girls. Takamina, Mayuyu, Sayaka, Sae etc. They are closer to my age, I know more about them, I resonate with them more.

Once all of the girls I like leave, I may not stay. I guess it depends on the elections - the more my favourites are in the spotlight, the more I'll be drawn to them. Once they leave, it'll be up to the new girls in the spotlight to catch my attention. If they can't do it, then I don't stay.

Tomochin made my AKB - my loyalty is to her first, then AKB. But I will not abandon AKB instantly as I still love them. Its the members that make it and if I don't like the members (or don't love them), then it won't work.

18. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I'm lucky in that I don't really have an absolute favourite singular member ... there's probably a good 20 or so that I really like, for all sorts of different reasons, ranging from 1st gen through to about 11th.

The chances are even if all of them were to graduate then more members would come along and I'd like some of them. If there did become a point where there were no individual members who I particularly liked then it would be down to whether the music they were producing was keeping me interested.

19. Yurification

Yurification Kenkyuusei

No certainly not! Yes it would hurt alot but there are other members who i love and adore and i'll find a new favourite.

20. ddikta

ddikta Kenkyuusei

It depends on how cute and passionate the new members will be, :hehe:
    but i think i will still be liking them for another year after my favorite member graduate if the new member cannot meet my expectations :awesome: