Matsui Rena (Rena) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Oct 5, 2008.

1. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

2. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@Asheron, thanks for the video link :)

@kokiburi, thanks for the interview translations :XD:

Which reminds me the only time I saw Rena act was in Magical Radio. I've only finished season 1, and watched about 5 episodes of season 2, months ago since the subbed stopped. Good thing SKE48 won Aidol sub contest, and season 2 is now complete and season 3 is almost complete, so I guess I'll start watching soon. Last time I get to see Kuumin too I guess.

3. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
  4. ganguro

ganguro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    ^Lucky you! I have been to HS events a couple of times but so far I have only attended Rena's line even if my initial plan was to spread them out evenly :fp: Rena must had been nervous and afraid to converse in English because those I attended she usually speaks quite a lot [hehe]

There was one I attended 2 years back on Christmas and all the members wore Santa hat, it was so cute and irresistible :inlove: Sad that there are no HS events on Christmas this year :(

5. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@jigs, @ganguro, thank you for sharing your experiences :)

6. nancharara

nancharara Kenkyuusei

So I read that just when Rena gets to perform with her beloved Team E again, she makes uncommon mistakes like saying the wrong chant or losing her shoe. :hehe: Now I wanna watch the LOD of Yukko's birthday stage!

7. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

She messed up the engine a bit and Mei had to shake her up to go up on stage because stress had had space out, but it stops there.
    Rena has been losing her shoes on stage and not only, forever :^^;:.
    That article title (which took Y! top :lol:) was misleading really u_u".

8. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

That was a great read... thanx a lot for the translation. [clap] I find her complexity to be utterly fascinating and her innate loner mentality to be incredibly endearing. It is already Winter though, so I'm sure she has changed a bit after doing all those KFC and AKB48 stuff throughout the summer. Hearing her speak about love and which anime characters she liked was truly fascinating... I wonder if that is how she really feels or if she was just playing it safe. [wonder]

Oh, and I saw this pic in Sou-chan's thread...
    [​IMG]
    Yah, after the Mechaike sports thing... I can never see Rena as the athletic type again... no matter how good she looks holding that Rugby ball. :XD:

9. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

10. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Rena thinks Heavy Rotation is a masterpiece and once SKE48 to make a song just like it. :shock:

11. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Many of you might be looking for this (I know I was):

131233 Rena's Epic Adventure with Trains

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1ODU0OTU2.html[/youku]

DM Link. Slighter lower quality, but don't need any browser add-ons to view:
    [dm]k4LO9fJ2CWmQrl55CKj[/dm]

[​IMG]
    (Rena's a train otaku in case you didn't know already)

12. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Ah, thank you for this video. Rena really has some interesting otaku traits. [hehe]
    I have quite some interest in japanese trains myself, even to that extent to started building a small model railway with japanese trains but then I happend to watch 0048 and from there on I spended my money on other stuff [notme]

13. faanyan

faanyan Kenkyuusei

Too bad people are not exploring her affection for trains. The image of Gekikara is fading because it's been 3 years since she appeared as that persona.

14. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    what happen with rena i see a lot of gifs that she is crying...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    In the last gif she said "my move(s/ment) are(/is) different from everyone else's, but I don't know what's different.

She's just finding dancing difficult, I guess.

16. ganguro

ganguro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    That was the rehearsal for Kohaku. Rena was very sick during that period (If I recall she was on a drip in the hospital) so she might not have been able to practice as much (not to forget her solo activities and those with AKB). Her movements were a tiny bit slower than everyone else, so yeah, she probably broke down from all the fatigue and pressure during that period

17. oxygen

oxygen Kenkyuusei

Rena cried many times in this document. She was sick, so she cried. She practiced a lot but couldn't make it perfect, so she cried. Finally, she was so happy to complete the performance well and she cried! I don't remember exactly which episode, but in the shoujiki shoji match with Jurina she was revealed of using tears as weapon :D . Maybe Rena is the one who cries most after Takamina.

18. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

This was backstage at Kouhaku? Any links to the vids?

19. EvenOdds

EvenOdds Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfn9X9zAjCk[/yt]

20. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ Awesome! Thanks evenodds [rock]