The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 17, 2014.

1. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 26-50!)

I'm guessing..

Yuko, Mayuyu, Takamina, Yukirin, Kojiharu, Sakura, wMatsui, Sayanee, Ricchan

2. Pixie

Pixie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

hmm...this would be my guess:

Takamina
    Yuko
    Mayu
    Matsui Jurina
    Sayanee
    Matsui Rena
    Paruru
    Minegishi Minami
    Kojima Haruna
    Miyawaki Sakura

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

My guess, in this order:

1. Takamina
    2. Mayu
    3. Yuuko
    4. Jurina
    5. Sayanee
    6. Yukirin
    7. M.Rena
    8. O.Nana
    9. Shinoda Mariko
    10. Itano Tomomi

I think Takamina is still the queen of S48, and will likely rank somewhere fairly high in many people's rankings. Her thread is still one of the more active threads as far as I can tell. But I also think a lot of people are tired of hearing about her "burden" and her "responsibility" without having any real power to show for it (that we know about) so she might get some downvotes just for that.

I don't think Paru will make it. I also don't think Ikuta will make it due to lack of Ngzk fans on this forum, but it's amazing she's still in the game at all. Haruppi and/or Sakura could definitely make it though, and if I was to kick someone out of my ranking to make room for them it would be Rena and Nana. I think Jurina has more fans here than Rena, or maybe they're just more vocal. I would like Nana to make top 10, but realistically she probably won't. Still, I'm hoping for a good surprise there, and my estimated ranking reflects that.

I feel like Kojiharu has been losing fans lately due to being rather one-trick and not doing much within the group, so I didn't include her. Miichan is still recovering from her scandal in some fans' eyes, so she's likely to get as many downvotes as all the other much-downvoted girls - possibly even more, since hers was so recent. Milky has a good shot of being top 10 and honestly I probably should have put her in there, but I think there are enough fans still loyal to their old oshis, Tomochin and Mariko, to give them one more go in the S48 ranking. I'm quite sure that certain members will have given these girls very high spots.

It's possible that Yuuko ranks #1 with the news of her graduation coming before the ranking PMs closed. But at the same time, she hasn't ranked #1 in the recent past. I don't really know about this one. I just gave Yukirin and Sayanee safe spots in the ranking. Sayanee goes higher because votes for her won't be as spread out - many of the NMB fans on the forum probably ranked her quite high. The Mayu fans here are crazy passionate so I have no doubt she's in the top 5 at least.

I'm historically really really bad at predicting these things so I'm sure I'm wrong about the numbers if not the names... and almost definitely I'll be wrong about some of the names too :D

4. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Re: The 2013 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Ranks 11-25!)

Very, very, very close, most of you! The big one throwing a wrench in all your predictions is Jurina who drops from 8 all the way down to 20 as the people that don't like her seems to have dramatically increased this year. Other than that, some of you underestimated Paruru as the people that dislike her, while still a lot, has decreased and her fanbase has grown quite a bit. Also, a couple with overestimations of HKT48's popularity - while very high in the international fandom, is still not high enough to challenge the higher tiers of AKB48 (with the exception of one member, which was a very pleasant surprise for me). I think the closest is those with only 2 wrong, but I'll doublecheck once I get back from class. Gotta run!

(And yes, this means the ranks have been updated from 11-25, in case you didn't get that)

5. leomeizha19

leomeizha19 Kenkyuusei

Well , here is mine..

1.Takamina
    2. Yuko
    3. Mayuyu

If based with most active thread in this forum, takamina surely wins..

6. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan

Today's results
    1.Rica Leyona (+15) (150)
    2.Iwanaga Tsugumi (+10) (146)
    3.Iwata Karen (+9) (16)
    4.Kadowaki Kanako (+8) (118)
    5.Murashige Anna (+7) (18)
    6.Fakhiryani Shafariyanti (+6) (180)
    7.Kondo Rina (+5) (112)
    8.Rena Nozawa (+5) (95)
    9.Kuwabara Mizuki (+4) (180)
    10.Intar Putri Kariina (+4) (260)
    11.Ghaida Farisya (+4) (146)
    12.Chikano Rina (+3) (272)
    13.Matsuoka Natsumi (+3) (78)
    14.Minegishi Minami (+3) (17)
    15.Sinka Juliani (+2) (290)
    16.Yabuki Nako (+2) (91)
    17.Miyazaki Miho (+2) (72)
    18.Diasta Priswarini (+1) (126)
    19.Ding ZiYan (+1) (304)
    20.Kodama Haruka (+1) (13)

all of my girls are on the rank,too bad no one reach the Top 10 but for my first participation on the stage ranking i'm still satisfied with the results three girls in top 20 is not bad

7. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81

Updated listing
    01. Shinoda Mariko (+15) 15
    02. ***
    03. ***
    04. ***
    05. ***
    06. Minegishi Minami (+6) 17
    07. ***
    08. Watanabe Miyuki(+5) 12
    09. ***
    10. Kawaei Rina (+4) 11
    11. Shiroma Miru (+4) 81
    12. Kitahara Rie (+3) 24
    13. Kuramochi Asuka (+3) 27
    14. Sato Sumire (+3) 46
    15. Yamada Nana (+2) 42
    16. Umeda Ayaka (+2) 44
    17. Oba Mina (+2) 51
    18. Nagao Mariya (+1) 49
    19. Yamauchi Suzuran (+1) 84
    20. Shibuya Nagisa (+1) 97

Little surprised that Milky got that many negative votes, especially since votes were in pre-scandal. Also pleasantly surprised on how popular Kawaei got this past year. I guess a couple of Mechaike SP's will do that to someone's popularity.

8. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

Ah I only had one member wrong! I thought Jurina would be in the top 10 instead of Paruru, but other than that I got 9/10. Not bad! :)

However I was wrong in my prediction of the top HKT girls. I knew Sakura would be at the top, but I thought Shige would rank higher than Haruppi.

My votes this round: Murashige Anna, Tano Yuka. Like I said before, I wanted to vote for Tanaka Yuka, but mistakenly wrote "Tano Yuka" in the PM instead. :fp: Oh well, Tanochan is a nice girl too.

My final ranking:

01. Umemoto Izumi (+15)
    02. Okada Kanna (+10)
    03. Imada Mina (+9)
    04. Abe Kyoka (+8)
    05. Nakanishi Chiyori (+7)
    06. Sakaguchi Riko (+6)
    07. Murashige Anna (+5)
    08. Ueki Nao (+5)
    09. Kumazawa Serina (+4)
    10. Okamoto Naoko (+4)
    11. Matsuoka Natsumi (+4)
    12. Fuchigami Mai (+3)
    13. Tomonaga Mio (+3)
    14. Yamada Marina (+3)
    15. Goto Izumi (+2)
    16. Tashima Meru (+2)
    17. Komada Hiroka (+2)
    18. Tomiyoshi Asuka (+1)
    19. Tani Marika (+1)
    20. Tano Yuka (+1)

9. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

Rather disappointed Murashige didn't rank higher :/
    Oh well, can't be helped I guess. These were my votes
    01. Murashige Anna (+15)
    02. Nakanishi Chiyori (+10)
    03. Ueki Nao (+9)
    04. Motomura Aoi (+8)
    05. Anai Chihiro (+7)
    06. Kumazawa Serina (+6)
    07. Wakatabe Haruka (+5)
    08. Kodama Haruka (+5)
    09. Tomonaga Mio (+4)
    10. Fuchigami Mai (+4)
    11. Kawaei Rina (+4)
    12. Moriyasu Madoka (+3)
    13. Tano Yuka (+3)
    14. Shimono Yuki (+3)
    15. Imada Mina (+2)
    16. Akiyoshi Yuka (+2)
    17. Maeda Ami (+2)
    18. Matsui Jurina (+1)
    20. Tanaka Natsumi (+1)

01. Minegishi Minami (-5)
    02. Tani Marika (-4)
    03. Sashihara Rino (-3)
    04. Ota Aika (-2)
    05. Ito Raira (-1)

10. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy

5 girls i voted for in top 10!! Yayyyy! But it's expected haha.

I'm surprised at naachan's downvotes, guess her majime character doesn't appeal to some people? :^^;: but a huge jump from #75 so i'm happyyyy :D

01. ------
    02. Okada Nana(+10) - #23
    03. Kato Rena (+9) - #37
    04. Tashima Meru (+8) - #38
    05. ------
    06. Owada Nana (+6) - #30
    07. ------
    08. ------
    09. Iwatate Saho (+4) - #67
    10. ------
    11. Kawaei Rina (+4) - #11
    12. Umeda Ayaka (+3) - #44
    13. Omori Miyu (+3) - #61
    14. Mukaichi Mion (+3) - #71
    15. Yabuki Nako (+2) - #91
    16. Nishino Miki (+2) - #33
    17. Aigasa Moe (+2) - #39
    18. Shimono Yuki (+1) - #137
    19. Murayama Yuiri (+1) - #97
    20. Shinozaki Ayana (+1) - #120

11. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Woa, both Yuka and Karen ranked in the top 25, especially Yuka who had an increase of about 200 points! Seems that my decision in giving my tiny vote to them as new gen members who caught my attention and whom I think deserve to rank in senbatsu didn't go to waste :) . Had I known that they were that popular here I would have given them more points. Well, there's always next year. So Jurina and Milky out while Rena and Sayanee in! I thought most people have already come to terms with Jurina being in AKB's senbatsu.

12. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k

01. *** (+15)
    02. *** (+10)
    03. Uchida Mayumi (+9) [150]
    04. Iwata Karen (+8) [16]
    05. *** (+7)
    06. *** (+6)
    07. Ichikawa Miori (+5) [75]
    08. Ogasawara Mayu (+5) [73]
    09. Kodama Haruka (+4) [13]
    10. Yamada Nana (+4) [42]
    11. Kuramochi Asuka (+4) [27]
    12. Hirata Rina (+3) [28]
    13. Suda Akari (+3) [50]
    14. Akimoto Sayaka (+3) [21]
    15. Shinoda Mariko (+2) [15]
    16. Umeda Ayaka (+2) [44]
    17. Miyazawa Sae (+2) [31]
    18. *** (+1)
    19. Minegishi Minami (+1) [17]
    20. *** (+1)

Still 6 open slots, way to go. Congratulations Karen on making Rank 16 [party]

13. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui

I still got a decent handful in the top 10 (and possibly top 5?) 6 girls left to be ranked - I'm quite pleased with my rankings. Oddly, I'm more intrigued by who "fell" than who rose up. Shuffle or No Shuffle - if these rankings are accurate forecast of which way the wind is blowing for the AKB48 elections - we could have a VERY New looking Senbatsu this June. The old arguments of "Paying Dues" & "who has earned what" might officially be thrown out as The NEW ERA of AKB48 seems to be rapidly shaping before us and it's obvious fans are willing dump "tradition" & sacred idols in favor a NEW AKB48 that has the thrill of an untested future.

As cruel as this may sound - it's a simple question of "Are you Sunrise - or a Sunset " type of fan. I made the argument last year that do you want to invest ALL (or most) of your Vote Ballots in a Fresh Idol who needs your support & ranking NOW (Sunrise) or do you put all your money into paying Homage to or securing the standing of what you already have. Some Idols like Mayuyu & Sasshi & Rena are safe bets and still have heights to scale but "Other Idols" (Not naming names) might already be on the 'down-tick' or circling the "Graduation" hole (Sunset)

Who would've guessed last June that someone like Anna Muranshige, who didn't even rank, despite Intense attention on TV, Skits, Social Media, & Performances would blow past Jurina & be shoulder to shoulder w/ Minegishi. Harrupi making a massive leap frog - I'm curious how this list would be received by Japan fans

Brief overall summation of my Votes this round

Kawaei Rina - I've become quite smitten with her since I saw her in the "Hashire Penquin" vid & the "Mechaike" SP really gave her a boost but in the end she's gotta 'sell herself' and dam- her cuteness & entertainment value is practically priceless. If my #1 ever leaves, quits, get's eaten by a polar bear- I know AKB is in good hands with Kawaei. Her voice is lovely & simple. It's soft but not wimpy. I actually like her "Baka Center" song and I am impressed with her dancing and how she was such a cute scraper fighting Yuko in that wrestling match on the Sports Mechaike. She' s not afraid to be Girly or appear "Air Headed" (which is obviously exaggerated) - She can make fun of herself & inspires DEEP feelings of "Moe" in me. I'd be happy if she was the Center of a single.

MILKY - WHat can we say about Milky that hasn't been said about her ability to charm when needed & dance like tempered robot when needed. She's obviously "plays a character" to a degree but she knows how to engage the audience in a way that can't be taught I don't care about the scandals or haters - Milky is an aquired taste. What's not to love?

Haruppi!! - DAAAYYYUUMM - That's impressive. I basically like Haruppi because she's unique - I would hate that hair on ANY Girl - yet, she somehow manages to make it work. Her eyes are soo light she's like an Angel. SHe's been through a lot (See: Haruppi's Struggle) and I think she us constantly looking for mountains to climb and her reactions to things are often humorous. I'm excited for her as she is VERY determined & I think she takes being an Idol seriously yet isn't afraid to goof on herself. I love that she has respect for the Sempai's & very publicly announced to Mariko - "I'm coming for you!" through her tears live on Stage. Her desire & Passion really do warm me. I get the feeling that Haruppi is thinking of the fans in her head & is actually trying to personalize her performance - she's not just doing the song, she wants you to think of HER version as the most memorable & inspired.

SO...Here's how my Ranking looks as of now!

01. (+15)
    02. Kawaei Rina (+10)
    03. (+9)
    04. Komiyama Haruka (+8)
    05. Matsumura Sayuri (NGZK46) (+7)
    06. Watanabe Miyuki (+6)
    07. (+5)
    08. Kodama Haruka(+5)
    09. Yagami Kumi (+4)
    10. Suda Akari (+4)
    11. (+4)
    12. (+3)
    13. (+3)
    14. Tashima Meru (+3)
    15. Tomonaga Mio (+2)
    16. Shibuya Nagisa (+2)
    17. Iwatate Saho (+2)
    18. Yamada Nana (+1)
    19. Ichikawa Miori (+1)
    20. Kojima Mako (+1)

AND as a special Treat! I'll even do this...I'll reveal a Negative.

01. (-5)
    02. (-4)
    03. Matsui Jurina (-3)
    04. (-2)
    05. (-1)
    WHY did I vote this way....Pack a Lunch - it's not what think

Now, just in case anyone's wondering - I don't hate or dislike her. I've even featured her on my Tumblr a few times. This vote is more of a "symbolic gesture"- I can NOT dispute her skills, talents, hard work, reputation, or pleasant personality. I voted this way because - I don't see her "growing" in the sense that I don't think she's done a lot of to move out of her comfort zone. It's a strange tug-of-war between the Idol that AKI-P sees and the Jurina we actually "get". The line has become so blurred now between what Jurina gets because she's "right for it" (organically) and what she gets cause AKI-P says so - SO this is more of a Negative for AKI-P's treatment of her.

The "So Long" video where she was featured (the drama where she marries an old guy?) creeped me out a bit - then I just threw my hands up when I saw how AKI-P portrayed her in her "Janken Single"- WTF? what is his fetish with taking a girl who is 16? and making her look 26? Ever notice how in Japan girls are all trying to look like "Young & fresh" (carefree) maidens - and yet Jurina is so often (at least to ME anyway) presented as FAR older than she really is - She's Haruppi's age! Fresh Lemon is in over 20? likes 12 - Jurina is 16 & looks 26? It weirds me out.

I was hoping as she got older she'd get more "girly" (curvy?) and stop with the dam boy-shorts all the time. 6 girls all in bikinis & then there's Jurina sticking out like she's too good to wear a bikini (this is entirely MY Problem - I realize this). If you put a bag on her head & stick her next a photo- you'd be like "Hi Jurina" cause the shorts would be that obvious. It was OK when she was 14-15 (modest girl - OK you get a pass).

After she won the Janken - I was excited for her! I wanted "Beginner" or "UZA" part 2 - I wanted the Definitive Bad-ass Jurina kicking ass & taking names- I will Surpass Yuko style - Hear me roar Jurina.... NOT a 16 year old pretending to be a stuffy 30 year old executive dancing like my Aunt Patty drunk on the dance floor of TGI-Fridays!! (imagine the visual )- Jurina is capable of SOOO Much More! Or so I've been hyped since the beginning of God & Man.

So these negative 3 points were for Jurina but only because in 2013 - she was SOO Underutilized and I threw my hands up and said - Screw You AKI-P! I don't get what you're trying to do with her. So if Jurina is "-3" imagine the diatribe & venom that -4 & -5 got - lol.

You want to rage at me? do it in a PM - I don't care. Just A LOT of people have been secretly asking who my negatives were and I thought it'd be fun to let you in my my Negative Process. I don't hate or loath Jurina - I just like other girls in SKE waaaaay more than her in my own way.

So....yeah that was how I voted and I was asked to give my opinions & reason so blame the thread

Please (I understand if you don't want to) - please tell why you picked Minegishi for #1 (-5) Not judging - just curious based on your other negatives - trying to understand the 'ladder'

14. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Mmmm, I suppose some of these were pretty obvious, for me. But Haruppi all the way at 13... :inlove: :inlove:.

01. *****
    02. Kodama Haruka (+10) (13)
    03. Aigasa Moe (+9) (39)
    04. Okada Nana (+8) (23)
    05. *****
    06. Inoue Yuriya (+6) (101)
    07. Hirata Rina (+5) (28)
    08. Maeda Ami (+5) (40)
    09. Oshima Ryoka (+4) (53)
    10. *****

11. Iwata Karen (+4) (16)
    12. Uno Mizuki (+3) (272)
    13. Tano Yuka (+3) (14)
    14. Kuramochi Asuka (+3) (27)
    15. *****

16. Itano Tomomi (+2) (19)
    17. Mogi Shinobu (+2) (101)
    18. Yakata Miki (+1) (174)

19. Anai Chihiro (+1) (25)
    20. Yabuki Nako (+1) (91)

Another thing I find extremely impressive is that Tano Yuka managed to rank all the way at number 14 -14!- without a single negative vote. That makes me really happy.

Naachan had 5 negative voters but -17 votes total. That averages out to a little over 3 per voter - seems like whoever dislikes her has fairly strong feelings about it, putting her on the top half of possible negative votes available. Or, y'know, two people who REALLY dislike her and 3 others who only threw one or two negatives.

I'm a little surprised (thrilled) at how high Anai Chihiro ranked. I had no idea she was that popular here - 34 people voted for her!

Jurina's negatives seem a little high but maybe not, I haven't checked last year's stats.

15. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

more girls are revealed. so glad that some of girls I vote could make it this high. 16 of 20

so glad Aanya could make it this high though she is not in my top vote. and Kojimako, congratulation for the huge leap! [party]

16. Pixie

Pixie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

13/20 for me now.

03. Minegishi Minami (+9) (17)
    04. Kojima Mako (+8) (26)
    05. Mukaichi Mion (+7) (71)
    06. Nishino Miki (+6) (33)
    08. Matsui Jurina (+5) (20)
    11. Komiyama Haruka (+4) (68)
    12. Hirata Rina (+3) (28)
    13. Okada Nana (+3) (23)
    14. Aigasa Moe (+3) (39)
    15. Watanabe Miyuki (+2) (12)
    16. Takahashi Juri (+2) (40)
    19. Iwatate Saho (+1) (67)
    20. Owada Nana (+1) (30)

17. nanabanana

nanabanana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Here are my votes so far. Bold are rank in today.

01. Shinoda Mariko (+15) [15]
    02. Sato Amina (+10) [34]
    06. Madoka Moriyasu (+6) [104]
    07. Watanabe Miyuki (+5) [12]
    08. Takayanagi Akane (+5) [32]
    09. Murashige Anna (+4) [18]
    10. Yagami Kumi (+4) [55]
    11. Nakamata Shiori (+4) [215]
    13. Miyazawa Sae (+3) [31]
    14. Akimoto Sayaka (+3) [21]
    15. Jo Eriko (+2) [88]
    16. Oba Mina (+2) [51]
    17. Kotani Riho (+2) [192]
    18. Iwata Karen (+1) [16]
    19. Hata Sawako (+1) [180]
    20. Matsubara Natsumi (+1) [150]

I am still glad that are people had voted for Mariko :)

KAREN!!!!. I really didn't know that she was sooo popular in this forum. If election she were to rank it would be great.

Wow 72 people voted for Miyuki. The most have seen so far (If I'm not wrong till now). But I will know that in top 10 there will be more.

Rena win Jurina this year WOOOHOOO!

Sakura in TOP 10!!!! Hope in TOP 5 for me.

18. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri

now 15/20, are ranking now.

01. Miyazaki Miho (+15)
    02. XXX (+10)
    03. Takahashi Juri (+9)
    04. Iwata Karen (+8)
    05. Takeuchi Miyu (+7)
    06. Kitahara Rie (+6)
    07. XXX (+5)
    08. Kawaei Rina (+5)
    09. Oba Mina (+4)
    10. Oshima Ryoka (+4)
    11. XXX (+4)
    12. Iwasa Misaki (+3)
    13. Matsui Jurina (+3)
    14. Kuramochi Asuka (+3)
    15. Watanabe Miyuki (+2)
    16. XXX (+2)
    17. Tano Yuka (+2)
    18. Sato Sumire (+1)
    19. XXX (+1)
    20. Kasai Tomomi(+1)

I am very happy that Karen and Yuka entered the top 20 [party] [party] , the rest of my votes remaining was very logical that make the top 10.
    I think that Takamina wins again this year!

19. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

Surprised to see so many new gen members ranking, especially a lot from team A <3
    Was kind of disappointed to see Sayaka, Marichan and Tomochin rank lower than I thought since it was the last year that they would be eligible for voting.

I have this feeling that Minami wont rank first and Yuuchan or Mayu will rank first but I should believe in my oshi :D

20. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

17. (6) [51|15] Minegishi Minami {+284,-61}, 223
    Wow, 15 downvoters and -61 negatives ... the average is higher than 4, so it's obvious that there are only a few haters (well, at least haters who hate her enough to be willing to give her negatives) but they hate her strongly, indeed :lol: However, S48 is still Miichan-friendly...in contrast to that forum... [hehe]