Single AKB48 36th [Labrador Retriever] 14/05/21

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Mar 22, 2014.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Short comment to trinu. Yes she was theoretic in JKT but practically in AKB. She was not doing anything in JKT except for minor visits since summer. And who decides where she was?

In HS Mocchi are often doing better than Akicha but she are mostly doing far better than Kitarie, Umechan and Miichan. If you say that Akicha are going down I only wonder how you explain her rise in votes 2013?

Btw, neither Mocchi nor Kitarie has captain roles for now. But I have no intentions to discuss the issue with a hater so you don't need to answer.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

For the gazillionth time, everybody got more votes.
    Last year, votes came with the theatre edition. The theatre edition is cheaper. If it's cheaper, fans can buy more votes. If they can buy more votes, everyone gets more votes.

Take Nakanishi Yuka's case:

2012: She was 63rd with 5,592 votes
    2013: She was 64th with 11,602 votes.

Is it that difficult to understand? :fp:

By the time the new single comes out, they will be (co)captains. Better?
    And again, I'm no hater. I just can't stand closemindness and paranoia.

3. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

She did minor visits unlike Harugon who mostly stayed in Jakarta. That's one of the main reasons why Akicha wasn't really liked by Indonesian fans (including me).

Her rise in 2013 was of course the effect of cheaper voting ballots which you could get in theater ver (which is 600 yen cheaper!)

4. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am not fan of Akicha but I really doubt it was Akicha decisions not to stay in Jakarta. Unlike Harugon, Akicha probably has more commitment in Japan which makes her have to go back to Japan and stay in Japan for most of the times rather than in Jakarta. Even if it is not fully because of work commitment, most of Akicha`s (or probably Harugon`s too) depends largely on their agency.With little time in Jakarta, it is expected that Akichs has slight difficulty to blend with JKT crowd. In fact, with that little time, dont you think Akicha do quite well? Seriously, people should stop comparing Akicha and Harugon. They are just different cases altogether. When in Japan, probably Harugon has relatively little work, hence she has nothing to lose if she decides to fully immersed in JKT. But Akicha is different. IMO, Akicha was in much more difficult situation than Harugon.

5. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Of course you are right. It was AKS and probably Watanabe which were the reason for making her go forth and back 14 times during her first 6 month in JKT. JOT had nothing to say, neither herself.

And popularity? I'm following her twitter and she got about 800 new followers each day, half of them indonesians. A year after she left Jakarta. I prefer facts.

Kan we leave Akicha now?

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Sure, cause you only read what you want to read and ignore the facts people give you. :blush:

Thanks for the mp3 rip, obakechan! Now I can listen to it everywhere. :^O^:

7. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I like how we're tagging Labrador Retriever as the "dog" single,,
    I hope the MV has this dog pov that's reminiscent of Ponytail to Shushu.
    As for the song, it didn't pump me up or gave that summer feel instantly...though after a few listens I was humming "Baby love"...guess it's another "wait til it grows" on you single.

I was thinking it would've been brave of management to put Paruru as center for this single, after the subtle hint from MSM PV. But they decided to play it safe by sticking with Mayuyu as center. No problems since Jurina is upfront and as for Sasshi, she is last year's center after all.

I hope the B-sides will be good. Can't wait to see what the new teams will bring!! Mostly excited for the new Team K. I hope they get a kick-ass song. And I wonder how Ikoma Rina will fare in Team B. Will Paruru be center for Team A? I have to get used to seeing Yuria as an AKB member now too..

8. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I'm confused about the center of this single. The news stories I've seen claim that Mayuyu is the center, but in that performance that was posted earlier in this thread (and which has been taken down) it really seemed like Mayuyu, Sasshi and Jurina were in the same row. And judging by other comments in this thread I wasn't the only one to think that. So were we all just seeing things? Or is it possible for a member to be in the same row as the center and not be considered a center herself?

9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yes of course. The center is the middle of the row. 0 position. Sasshi and Jurina are indeed in the same front row with her, but it's not considered a triple center officially (apparently). I can't actually think of a whole lot of instances where the group was arranged in a pyramid formation with the center only at the front, either.

10. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    ^

I thought the center position is in the most front zero-position? The ones beside that position are obviously not center (unless we're in the Nogizaka world)

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Well, I think there are exceptions to that rule too. Anything with a double or triple center, obviously both can't be on 0 position. UZA, So Long!, etc. Trying to recall if anyone was in between Jurina and Yuuko in UZA...

12. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Tomochin was. In the second row but right in the middle of the dance formation.

13. moonlit

moonlit Member

Center is position 0 on stage, so it's mayuyu. In many many 48G songs center sings along with 2 other girls in the same row. (if it's a solo center that is, Wcenter is different)
    In so long it could be said that it's a 3-ppl center, but they were rotating position, so that each got to stand in position 0, but here Sasshi, Jurina and Mayu don't rotate position, so it's just Mayu-center

*in case of Wcenter, the person who stands in position 0 in the second row is the secret center, like what Sasshi is in HKT

14. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

One of the problems AKB has is to not seem a cliche of itself. When everything seems overly contrived rather than natural, contrived acted smiles and cuteness...whereas good acting will make it all seem spontaneous and genuine.

Many of these girls need to go back to acting/cuteness/smiling school to learn how to make themselves seem spontaneous and genuinely in the moment. Looking at some of the old hands you can seen they have been there too long....just going through the motions..when they should be setting the standard. Maybe they should go back and look at some earlier AKB stuff...before they became household names.

And those shorts under the dresses look terrible..though they are there for modesty....wish they would rethink that method as well.

Still like the song ....though still think it needs some beefing up mid way.

15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Just a short comment. It would be a better debate climate if everybody don't was so eager to display their own thoughts of how management rules AKB. My point is, NOBODY REALLY KNOWS, and that's because management never explain their actions. Therefor one speculation is as good or bad as the others and nobody can use their own speculation for telling that another speculation is wrong. Sit on your hands and let other people write what they want or write what you think are right without attacking others.

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, but some of your speculations are wrong and you just close your eyes to the facts presented to you and keep on with your "Akicha is bullied" nonsense.

;)

17. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Except your personal myopia causes you to repeatedly twist and bend facts to suit your own agenda. Once again your "fail" argument that Akicha Puffin is somehow being conspired against and kept from her rightful claim to the throne of AKB. Sorry, nobody is buying what you are selling.

Now you are latching onto this "twitter" argument. A platform utilized by what...10% of the members? Showing that Akicha Puffin has a high rate of new followers doesn't prove anything. Nobody is arguing that she isn't popular. But once again here you are twisting that into the conversation in order to fit your little conspiracy theory.

I can just picture you at your computer in a dark room, like some mad scientist searching for just the right combination of facts to put your evil plan into action. [hehe]

"Must...find...proof....Akicha Puffin...is being...screwed...by management....Wait, what's this??? EUREKA!!!!!!!"

Ya know there are accountants in Hollywood that can prove the Harry Potter films were a financial flop. The point is if you search hard enough, and twist the facts in just the right way you can create an argument for just about anything.

No matter how much you want it to be true (since it suits your agenda), the senbatsu election does not dictate ANYTHING aside from how members will appear on the following single. Why you insist on perpetuating that argument is beyond any sane person's comprehension. Just stop!

[​IMG]

Yes! Wasamin's Miso Ramen Nugget!!! :inlove:

But what does that prove? Mariyannu and Nakamata Shiori have menu items at the cafe. What did it do for them? There are plenty of members who have had their names on cafe menu items.

Personally I recommend Nagao's Quiche/Pasta/French Fries plate...Quite the combination! Either that or Kawaei's "Heart Pizza"! :p

You want to talk about injustice? Let's talk about the OriB member who has NEVER once been in Senbatsu. Or we can talk about the 7th gen member who is about to graduate without ever once being in senbatsu. THAT is injustice. Go champion those causes and maybe more people will be on your side. Your antics are merely butthurt.

18. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I can't get enough of that chorus. [clap]
    Unfortunately, I have to agree. :(

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. lemonade

lemonade Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Can't say I love it (yet), but it's nice.
    Thanks to those of you who posted links!

20. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

can we officially call akicha "puffin" on stage48 forever? that is the single funniest thing i've seen all day :D

in all honesty, though, we have to accept that for many of the mid-gen girls, their heyday has come and gone. once upon a time, akicha was the new, fresh, pushed talent. remember how quickly she was promoted to a full member of team A? that time has gone, and while nobody likes to see their oshimen's push end, that's the nature of the beast. maybe they think that kitarie has more to offer? nobody knows. and what about girls like maeda ami? she's practically in the same boat (although i'm hoping that the fact that she's only 18 and got moved back to team A means they want to push her a little bit again :D).

anyways, about the actual single - it's weird that this could potentially be milky and rena's last "regular" akb senbatsu and I want to see more of them! also management will never cease to confuse me - like they knock yukirin in the back for mae shika mukanee and then they decide she's relevant again for this single? lastly, i have to agree with a lot of the other posters in this thread - the song was in my head when i woke up this morning, and I like humming it. very sweet summery song!