Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    falcao to monaco, are allergic to play Champions league? negredo to valencia, that's a good striker, i always liked
    neymar to real madrid
    Bale to barcelona
    :fp:

there are no breaks in the mainz train, c'mon we still unbeaten in bundes :1st:

2. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Falcao to ManU ... maybe he is scared of playing for Real ? :^^;: or he realized that Real doesn't really need him at last ? But Welbeck to Arsenal , a sub for Giroud ? Or is Giroud now the sub for Welbeck ? :hehe:

今日は休みです

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  3. tashime

tashime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Twitter:
    cizzuhan
    Welbz to Arsenal is more like a panic buy :v

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I guess it's just that Real didn't want to pay so much money for a reserve, so they chose 'the cheap option'...

5. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Or this , right . I mean a 10 Mio loan fee it's not easypeasy (and shows how desperated ManU must be...to bridge the gap to ManC or Chelsea) and Chicharito is so good as Falcao as a bench warmer :hehe:

6. karles48

The fist stage of the FIBA Basketball World Cup will end soon...I wonder if the Spanish team will be able to beat the Dream Team this time...:hehe:

7. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ^I must confess Basketball isn't my sport , so I don't really follow the World Cup :fear:

8. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    I must confess football isn't my sport, is basketball but i'm born in spain so there is no other way, you have to see and know about football if you want to make friends in the school [hehe] I like to see all kinds of sports so is not a problem for me

9. karles48

Well, Bayern Munich has a good basketball team too...and its coach (Pesic) is a former coach of Barça, too...I wonder if it has become a requisite...:lol:

10. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    france 1-0 spain
    0 (zero) shots on target, wonder what went wrong, if you have to shoot to score a goal this sport doesn't have sense anymore, we had the possession isn't enough?

11. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Pogba is a beast. Viva les bleus!

Sometimes the best moves are the ones you don't make. Arsenal dodged a bullet not picking Khedira and ManUre with Vidal. Both are damaged goods now.

12. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I played football in my youth , so the interest in football started early and its continued even I don't play active football anymore . And at school it was easier to make friends , that's true :hehe: but basically I like the most kinds of sports , too .

I heard from them and Schweinsteiger is supposed to be a huge fan of them and visits as often as he can their matches . Hoeneß did it too before he was sent to jail :chuffed:

Tried they to TikiTaka the french to death ? It's always funny to see a team winning a match 3-0 with just 17% of overall possession [hehe] . Possession is important without doubt but it's also utterly worthless if you don't create any threat to the opponent's goal . If both teams use this tactic the match could lasts for a week and still a 0-0 draw :rolleyes:

Khedira isn't a bad player and could be useful but I think since his injury he never gained his full fitness back :glare:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  13. karles48

Del Bosque called Munir to join the national team... :confused:

14. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Isn't it a good sign ? Del Bosque relies on the youth :hehe:

What's wrong with Di Maria ? And his feud with Real ? :confused:

15. karles48

It's good...but he played his first match with the second team of Barça only six months ago... I guess all the other Spanish forwards must be quite surprised. :wtf: However, it seems that the main reason to call him is that if he plays with Spain he won't be able to play with the Moroccan national team later...a nasty trick (and quite stupid, because I don't think any player would choose Morocco instead of Spain), but it isn't the first time (it happened something similar with Bojan Krkic)...

16. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    If it's true , a really nasty move or in the end the beginning of a glorious career in the national team , who knows ;) And if you have the choice between two countries to play for and you don't see the chance to get into the big team , why not choose the little one ? Some players of the US team played in the youth teams of DFB and chosed to play for the US at last :|

17. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Needless to say that he wants to leave the previous season (he said this after the past germany-argentina) but now says that was the club who wants to sell him so what's going on? probably he's bad advised by managers, friends and some members of the family who only are interested in the money, sadly this is nothing new

as for munir, i didn't see play so much but seems pretty obvious that is another diego costa movement, while callejon, negredo and j.soriano still in their houses

18. karles48

I agree on that, but I guess that the difference here is that (almost) everybody believes Munir can make it to the top (besides, the difference between Morocco and Spain is huge...)

19. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Then is spain the right choice or he'll end like Ibrahimovic or Eto'o ...outstanding players but with their national teams chanceless to win any favour :gavel:

20. karles48

Spain won 5-1, but it's hardly a surprise...on the other hand, Portugal... :fp: