Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    I think Danny Welbeck scoring two goals is more of a surprise than Portugal's meltdown

2. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    A grand slam final between cilic and nishikori is more unusual i guess, double 6-3 for cilic right now

Spain wons macedonia, meh, portugal are you even trying?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  3. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Portugals 0-1 loss against Albania was a really big surprise and here in germany they're crying about the 2-1 victory against the scots :fp:

今日は休みです

4. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    5spa1n choking again haha, gosh that happens when you think in the final before the quarter finals, well done by the french coach, he totally left in rubble the spanish team paint, three players without a single second in the game, yeah sure pau can play 35/40 minutes with 35yrs, marc totally missed but then again, abrines in bench, they deserve it

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Spain... :fp: When they play against bad teams the pivots are enough, but in matches like the one against France they need points from the perimeter, too...and it was an awful match in that regard... Besides, I must agree...they were already thinking in the USA team (everyone was doing that, even an experienced former player like Andrés Jiménez wrote some days ago in a newspaper an article titled 'We will crush France'... :fp:)

6. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Ha Bayern at their best...some yellow press writing about the spanish "invasion" of Bayern with acutal 5 spanish players additional to Pep's staff . It's funny that under normal circumstances celebrated transfers being watched sceptical (like Xabi Alonso) . Rummenigge rants against the critis with his usual "they don't even know..." , Sammer talking about Bayern is still special german and especially special bavarian club and everything is according to the plan and so on [hehe] Meanwhile many fans mourn the selling of Kroos and the void he leaves . As if this wasn't enough starts Pep to arguing with Bayerns doctor about Thiagos injury :fp:
    Three matchdays full of fun , happiness and entertainment :banana:

P.S. Was nice to see Kagawa back in Dortmund and he did a great match :cool:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  7. karles48

Real Madr10 lost again... [hehe]

8. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Real MAD:
    1410614969056.jpg

Gosh, is like a replay of the last match, 1 corner, 1 goal, missing a lot of chances in first half and conceding goals in every shot in the second one, at least Chelsea and Mainz won

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  9. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Real misses CR7 badly ? Or did he play ? I didn't get it...

Yes a good match by Mainz and well earned 3 pts :^^;: . Okay Berlin isn't in a hard challenge atm but nonetheless it was well played by Mainz . It was the first time in this season the team worked . And this Okazaki...2 more goals to his account :hehe:

Schalke obtained a nice 1-4 present from Mönchengladbach (in fact they were lucky , a 1-7 was also possible) so I think Chelsea will have a relaxed group stage at the CL :chuffed:

10. kawaeski

kawaeski Kenkyuusei

Bulevar Mira, Belgrade - Former Yugoslav Republic
    Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Okazaki broke Okudera's record for most goals by a Japanese player in the Bundesliga. Kagawa, finally he found the spiritual home again in Westphalia.

Tonight, Real Madrid v Basel, right?? I hope Kakitani will play and tearing Madrid apart

btw, I'm new in here..please be nice with me ;)

11. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    As long Okazaki scores I don't worry about Mainz :^^;: And JFA should think about Klopp as new coach , maybe Kagawa plays the same in the national team :hehe:

Real-Basel 4:1 ... Don't think Basel will turn the tide

And always nice to see new faces here , you're welcome :1st:

P.S. Arsenal hadn't its best day against Dortmund . 2-0 . Real won 5-1 against Basel at last . More surprising was Atleticos 2-3 in Piräus... but I didn't see that match , so I can't say anything about it .

今日は休みです

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  12. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Real just goes down in the second half, what kind of pre-season they had? In the last two games we lost like 4 points just in the second half..... making a pre-season during official games.....again, other year the same :censored:
    Olympiacos 3-2 ATL.madrid, what a good job of michel, sounds michel as a replacement of ancelloti [hehe]
    Borussia 2-0 Arsenal, Klopp always finds a way to make a competitive team

Looking forward to the Bayern-city

13. karles48

Welcome!! And don't worry, we're usually nice with everyone...unless they are very fond of Guardiola... :lol:
    Quoting myself from some pages ago... :D

14. karles48

Oh...1-0 only, it's a bit disappointing...but three points anyway... ;)

15. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Exactly a copy of the last league matches . Seems to be Bayerns new attidude with that "3pts anyway" thing .
    Schalke surprised me against Chelsea . Before the match I hadn't give a penny on them :hehe:

EDIT : Wolfsburg... :fp: like Mainz they can't do "European football" but with all the Volkswagen money they should...

今日は休みです

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  16. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    ^^ and here I was about celebrate Everton's fine display against Wolfsburg...

17. bobjonet

bobjonet Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    yukirindroid715
    Chelsea vs Man Blue..
    There's no match better then this for me. I talk about Lampard :)

And.. Manchester United gonna face Leicester City. Hope they would play with the expensive squad

18. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yay , congrats to Everton for the good match and I don't want to lessen their effort but I've to say that I saw this coming . Wolfsburg's first matches in this season were more than average and additional to it 3 meters away from the empty goal and they miss it :hehe:

19. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    wow what an amazing goal made by hernandez from outside of the penalty box, that's a good long-range kick from a poacher type striker like him :blink: vine.co/v/OW3WgUZ1Q5L
    And another news from united's former player, guess what? welbeck scored a goal too with arsenal
    [​IMG]
    [hehe]

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  20. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Wow , Hamburg achieved a draw against Bayern , tbh I didn't expect that . Bayern with their possession obsession got 4.000.000 % possession but shot just 4times at Hamburgs goal in 90 mins :^^;:
    ...and now for something completely different : Im excited to see Mainz vs Dortmund :awesome: which Mainz won 2-0 at last . Great match !

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014