Audition Part-Time AKB48 (53 members passed)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by kevin_vin, Aug 11, 2014.

1. iwatatesahos

iwatatesahos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    I'm already falling for these Baito girls..... I hope at least some of them stay and form 16th gen or something, but it's probably more cost-effective for management to keep them as unofficial members. My favourites so far are Matsuura Kaho, Kawamura Maho and Kikuchi Tomomi.

If you're wondering if your fave has performed in the theatre so far, I made a list:

Team A Back-up dancers (Squall no Aida ni, Manatsu no Christmas rose)
    Ogino Yuka, Kinoshita Mayu, Kamitani Saya, Kawaguchi Mami, Nakagawa Rina, Kurosawa Ayaka
    141121 Ogata Honomi, Chiyoda Yui, Fujie Momoko, Shibata Yui, Koizumi Rina, Saeki Mika
    141129 1400 Kawamura Maho, Kusakabe Aina, Matsuoka Hana, Takeuchi Misaki, Nagasaka Arisa, Umezawa Mayuka
    141129 1800 Kawamura Maho, Kamitani Saya, Umezawa Mayuka, Takeuchi Misaki, Nagasaka Arisa, Kinoshita Mayu
    141205 Iikura Saori, Chida Yumeno, Fukui Arisa, Kikuchi Tomomi, Akasaka Misaki, Abe Kanamu
    141211 Araki Rinka, Yamauchi Aki, Kinoshita Suzuka, Nishigata Marina, Yashiro Kana, Suzuki Yumin
    141217 ?, Nakamura Yuuka, Nakagawa Rina, Nagasaka Arisa, ?, Kamitani Saya

Team K Zenza Girls (Lemon no Toshigoro)
    141213 1400/1800
    Koizumi Rina, Yamauchi Aki, Shibata Yui, Kikuchi Tomomi
    141218 Chiyoda Yui, Ogino Yuka, Umezawa Mayuka, Suzuki Yumin
    141219 Ida Yuki, Yamauchi Aki, Nagasaka Arisa, Nakamura Yuuka
    141222 Koizumi Rina, Nishigata Marina, Kinoshita Mayu, Kikuchi Tomomi
    150108 Chiyoda Yui, Yashiro Kana, Shibata Yui, Suzuki Yumin

Team B Zenza Girls (Miniskirt no Yosei)
    Saeki Mika, Kamitani Saya, Kawamura Maho
    141220 1400/1800 Takagi Mashiro, Kusakabe Aina, Fujie Momoko

Team 4 Zenza Girls (Romance Kakurenbo)
    Saito Rina
    141225 Iikura Saori
    141227 Takahashi Kira
    150107 Chida Yumeno
    150109 Iikura Saori

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  2. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Yeah, I downloaded those LODs just to cut Baito AKB's performances. :p

3. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    My initial impression about this whole baito thing was that they were looking for girls to do odd jobs/part time as staff of akb. Didn't know they were going to be temporary performing members lol

Anyway will probably get more into them once they have an Ikumin-like member or have a PV made for them [hehe]

Also wonder what made Saeki Mika join this. She could have just Jo Eriko-ed herself back in AKB if she wanted/tried. Even if she doesn't make it, it does create buzz for her again. Wonder if she's getting special treatment from management though. But then again, the other girls would hate her for that. Better to just do the senpai role among the other baito girls imo.

4. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

her age is too old for regular audition and the only way to rejoin AKB is through this Baito
    special treatment of course.... she graduated because of long to recover injury so maybe management including AKi-P happy to see her return
    but that reunion Temodemo no Namida ( really want to see this ) on Kouhaku also the only Baito member included in team tell the truth about sepcial tretment :D
    maybe she will transfered as regular member someday

5. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    @kevin_vin but like you said, her age is already too old for AKB. I doubt she can get back as full member again especially since they're pushing younger and new gens now. I can see her joining this as a springboard to start her entertainment career again though.

6. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

but seeing how she treated by management its still possible
    maybe for 1 or 2 years until she announces her 2nd graduation lol
    therefore she was part of the original team B even she is a 4th gen

7. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Video with Ogata Honomi, Kawamura Maho, Yamauchi Aki (<3), Kinoshita Mayu (<3<3) and Suzuki Yumin (<3<3<3).

I already said here that some of this girls have potential (Suzuki Yumin, Koike Yuuka, Kataigi Madoka etc.). The problem with some of them, like Yumin, would be their age. Some members like Ogino Yuka, for example, are still quite young, so I don't see any problems with keeping them in the group. Anyway, officially they will continue until May (They have their contracts renewed in February for 3 more months) - which is the month of the Draft - so maybe...who knows :fear:

8. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

9. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

They are pretty much "Gravure AKB" :^^;: I think is something natural since they have older members. I hope to see more performances from them one day (An actual stage would help).

Kataigi is super pretty <3 Ogino and Katsumuta are the "top younger" members in my opinion. Everything about Ogino screams "idol" so I hope she succeed.
    [​IMG]
    Nishigata has a interesting appearance, she looks very different from the other AKB members. And Suzuki is just awesome :awesome: Koike isn't there, unfortunately...I like her a lot for some reason (Probably because she is the prettiest member in Baito AKB haha). Kinoshita isn't there too.
    [​IMG]

And here's a video with Suzuki and Kataigi because yes.

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. shabondama

shabondama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    In my DM account (and in my Vimeo) I have some of the perfs of the Baito Girls in various stages. I'll try to upload more when I can ^^

Here's some of them (the names are in the description)

11. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Mikachii would be such a great reunion story if she gets promoted again ^.^ Anything can happen in AKB.

12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

13. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

why they dont get their own song like team 8?
    do they going to be promote sometime? i dont understand

14. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    They're just "part-time", so their activities are limited. I could see them being included in the draft, but there's just no way they're going to promote all of them to teams.

15. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I bet they're just experimenting to see if a certain girl really catches on so they can give her a bigger role.

16. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

They will perform for the first - and the last - time on the theater, apparently :( It will be on February 28.

How sad, I was just starting to know them. NGT48's auditions start next month, so maybe we will see someone from Baito there. The Draft auditions already ended, but maybe they allowed them to audition there. Anyway, there are a lot of members, including some very young ones. So maybe we will see some Baito AKB members one more time one day <3

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Gah....I was just getting used to seeing some of them. I liked the look of Chiyoda Yui, she looked like she was having a lot of fun in the brief time that zenza girls were allotted and it seemed like she was the one making sure the other girls she was with didn't mess up. It would have been nice if they'd been given a short mc after their performance just to get to know them a little better. I was a bit surprised when I checked the wiki and saw Chiyoda is 25 which means this is probably the last we'll see of her, her time in AKB will just be an interesting anecdote she'll relate to her family in the future.

Perhaps at the show on the 28th there will be an announcement inviting those who wish to participate in AKB 16th gen auditions or NGT 1st gen auditions or something. It would have been nice to have them perform at the AKB concert at SSA or something.

18. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I'm so so so angry now. :mad: Baito AKB has many interesting and potential members. :gavel:

Here is list of members that will perform on 28th Feb. :cry2:
    [​IMG]
    It means 6 girls left before, huh?

19. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I wonder if their sponsor backed out or something and that's why they didn't really do that much?

20. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Koike Yuuka was right next to Madoka when Baito debuted, so it was weird to not see her around. It's now explained :( Their activity on the group was, indeed, pretty weird. They had a bunch of members and a minority of them actually appeared on something. And temporary members naturally back off fans. Nobody wants to get attached to someone who they know it will leave the group soon. But maybe we will have some sort of announcement on the performance, let's see.