“A message from Akicha fans in Japan”

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Akicha fan in J, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

1. They'll manage. [party]
    2. I don't know to what sentence 'worst scenario' refers to. [sealed]
    3. I know.
    4. I'm glad you're neutral, but you may want to try to quit being so negative :inlove:
    5. Actually, you brought up the 'sexy performance' topic twice.
    6. Akicha and Harusan.
    7. AKB is actually pretty famous here, not widely heard on the media, yes, but within the communities AKB is surely well known. As for Akicha and Harusan, they've gotten quite a lot of media's spotlight (TV, newspapers, etc.) even prior to their JKT48 establishment, so I'm sure quite a number have started to know them, and I'm sure some even look-up pretty much everything related to the two on the net. The two will have a great number of people backing them up, I'm sure (= let's just hope) the two will do just fine here.

:inlove: :inlove:

2. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

@All Indonesian Here (Rez, Vic, Torque, Anggie, djt, atsu, red and me :D )

Relax guys :D

This thread meant to be a compilation of information for Japanese, Indonesian and international audiences alike and not supposed to be the place for argument among us :D

In one note, I understand Rez worries about the transfer, but it's okay, JKT48 made for Indonesian and hopefully still in the right notes for Indonesian culture and taboos. There will be a couple of time that someone will sounds their disagreement but it's still okay and we're better off ignoring them.

As for the negative aspect of Indonesian, it's okay to state it honestly in this thread. Although like Torque already said, the management will obviously brief them on how to live in Indonesia and the culture. I think this thread meant to be the information sources for fans everywhere.

I know that sometimes by stating the negative aspect could torched up an opinion such as : "Shitty Country" (I read this one on a bulletin board :D ) , but then again it's okay, you can't forced someone to accept something new.

Me myself needs to learn a lot more about the 48Group and also our cultural differences and I'm really sorry if I ever gotten my opinion hurt you guys somehow :)

@Akicha fan in J
    Sorry, this thread had become a heated discussion [whew] , Waiting for your long text as I loved reading it long :D

@gotbild
    That is one hell of a cute dog :D . Does she trained the dog by herself ?

3. Rezvord

Rezvord Kenkyuusei

im not sure if i said it right about sexy performance is right,since my english is bad [whew]
    what i mean is penampilan buka"an di pv/media
    we've dicussed this a little in akicha thread
    appearances?lol
    actually akicha never do a sexy performance like dakishimeraretara right? :awesome: idk tho
    k-pop is doing fine here cos there's no <20 y.o girl wearing bikini in pv or they're staying here
    some people is not cool with that
    you can see indonesian's comments in indonesian in heavy rotation pv
    i'm being negative cos i'm worried really.
    do you guys active in indo's akb fan forum?do they discuss about this too?
    so who's this another akb member who transferred here?not harugon?i thought 'twas her
    there's too many haruka :^^;:

4. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

@Angga
    Tbh I don't take this as an argument but simply a discussion :inlove: - and I am relaxed [party] :music:

5. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

And that's why we have this post :

It's so cute :inlove:

@Rez Akicha and Harusan (Nakagawa Haruka)

6. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    "hope for the best, but prepare for the worst" :D

1. dog wont be a problem in jakarta and most other city in indonesia, except some region where the people are still fanatic about religious stuff, such as padang in western sumatra.
    im not sure if shopping mall in indonesia will allow you to bring your pet, ive never seen anyone bring their pet to mall.
    btw, stella is known as a dog lover :inlove: sooo, i guess they will get along really well [clap]

2. i wont comment about those attention seeker :D jkt always been in safe zone, never wearing anything too sexy [hehe] so they wont have a reason to ban them..
    ive never seen anyone keep a grudge and hates japan, a country that colonized our country for 3 years [hehe] well maybe only the elders, those people who fought the colonialist out of this country

i believe the staff would keep member safety as a priority, so dont worry too much dude ;)

7. Rezvord

Rezvord Kenkyuusei

i thought her nickname is harugon,stage48 also write her as harugon :wtf:
    talking about pets i remember that acchan have 7/8 pets so we had a acchan pet senbatsu sousenkyo lol :lol:
    yes its just a simple discussion,maybe cos we dont use our 1st languange it sound really serious, i would say something like "moga-moga aja sih gak bakal ada apa-apa gan" if indo languange allowed :lol:

8. Akicha fan in J

Akicha fan in J Kenkyuusei

Before I pitch the post to express what/how I think.

I have to say THANK YOU that I could already find great friends to share the same kind of feelings, anxiety, passion...etc.

Again let's have a good cupppa of tea(CHA), it's really worth to discuss, but very difficult to conclude in a short period of time.

And the real gold of this is the process we commit the discussions to share the idea across the world....

Hey, Akicha has already give us a great chance, right?

9. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Man, I have been lurking you guys' discussion about those possible bad outcomes of Akicha being transfered here to Indo when it was first brought up by "someone". Bet me, she wouldn't go through all those things you said with your religiously negative, stuff up, unrealistic imagination about things would happen to her.
    I mean, she'll be alright. :) Let us the the AKB48 indonesian fans take care of everything, we promise you [hehe]

10. Anggielin

Anggielin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    I m soo Relax Angga enjoying discussion all the indonesian in here :) :) :) and I m sure Akicha will doing fine when she arrive in Jakarta, and soo Agree with Sergio_Mario AKB48 Indonesian fans will take care of Akicha :) :) :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dont worry about Akicha, she will be fine in Indonesia.. :)

12. altron1376

altron1376 Kenkyuusei

Hi Akicha fan in J. Salam dari Jakarta :)

And hello fellow Indonesian in Stage48. As a newcomer, I want to thank all of you for helping Indonesia to create a deeper friendship with Japan, a friend of mine asked me to post here because my experience will come in handy for Akicha fans in Japan. Firstly, I apologize because I don't have any deep understanding of 48 Family or know much about Akicha and Harugon who will be transfer to Jakarta. But I will share all the information and experience I have when I'm accompanying a client who came from Japan. So hopefully this might help a little bit ;)

One thing I will ensure, Japanese Embassy will give recommendation place to stay for any Nihonjin that stays in Jakarta (my company called Japanese people as Nihonjin as a term of respect. My client said it helps him feel at home) for a long period. For artist or business people, I think they will do the same or perhaps more. Maybe like giving some guidance or perhaps helping them to get accustomed with Jakarta. But one thing for sure, they’ll introduce them to the representative of the Japanese Community here.

Our client was staying in Jakarta for 3 months. He enjoyed staying here, of course minus the traffic, pollution, internet speed and how Indonesian people didn’t respect time (most of them). Indonesian people called those who don’t come at promised time as ‘Jam Karet’; an insult for those who can’t come at promise time and as a joke amongst Indonesian people that the clock in our home is made by rubber instead of metal. Example: if we promise to meet at 10 AM, they’ll come at 10.15 AM.

Here's some points that I think it will help ease your mind;
    1. For place to stay, Akicha and Harugon probably will stay in Southern area of Jakarta. High chance they’re using one of the apartments in the area is called Blok M; they have the largest Japanese community there. I think Nihonjin member of JKT48; Nozawa Rena also resides there. The normal apartment in Blok M usually has 2 bedrooms with 1 bathroom including small kitchen. Some apartment also came with washing-machine but that’s the elite one. I think Akicha and Harugon will stay in the same apartment like our client used. Our client used one of the elite apartments that allow pet – a small and not too noisy I guessed to stay. Like most of apartments in Jakarta, there’s swimming pool and gym in the apartment.

2. For shopping, there are many mini markets in Jakarta, perhaps too many. Unlike Japanese mini markets that sold bento, most of Jakarta’s mini markets don’t sell any bento. But there’s Seven Eleven here, so probably they can spent time chatting there. Oh almost forget, there’s a Japanese mini market called ‘Papaya’ in Blok M. This ‘Papaya’ is made exactly the same as Japanese mini market as they sold home-made bento and during evening they sold the home-made bento half price.

3. For transport… I don’t recommend using public transport in Jakarta, especially for Akicha and Harugon. Named it for safety and enjoyment reason. They can take taxi, but many of taxi drivers (except Silver Birds; the most expensive taxi in Jakarta) can’t speak English and sometimes they tend to take detour to make the bill expensive. So probably Akicha and Harugon will have a daily driver from Japanese Embassy. If they use the same driver as our client got; probably the driver can do basic conversation in Japanese and they’re well trained to serve Nihonjin.

4. There are many varieties of food in Jakarta: Western, Chinese, Japanese, and of course traditional food too. I remember the client forced me to accompany him into Padang Restaurant and he really enjoyed the food there, especially ‘rendang’. But around 60% of traditional food is not diet-friendly, but if you can control it; you’ll have no problem with your diet problem. There are many varieties of traditional food, even I don’t know most of them so if Akicha and Harugon want to try Indonesia’s traditional food; they are welcome to try.

5. Fruits; this is the funny one. Akicha and Harugon can enjoy fruit as much as they want especially melon and watermelon (suika). I remember the client is really happy when he saw melon and I was like ‘Isn’t that common in Japan?’ and he’s boasting that the melon’s price in Japan is almost 10.000 yen; and he has to think at least five times before buying it. Of course the most expensive melon in Jakarta is not as good as the melon they sold in Japan, but he enjoyed it. The reason is the fruit in Jakarta is not as expensive as in Japan. There’s also durian which is hard to find in Japan, so probably Akicha and Harugon will try it.

6. For shopping, there are many large shopping malls in Jakarta. From the elite to the non-elite shopping mall even we have groceries shopping mall in district Mangga Dua; at the center of Jakarta. I believed Akicha and Harugon will go there – trust me. My client went there at least once a month to shop and to compliment how such large district can turn into groceries area. For Akicha and Harugon I think they will enjoy the sightseeing there. Since I believed all girls love shopping, Akicha and Harugon don't have to worry because they're going to enjoy the malls in Jakarta, the price is very friendly for Nihonjin's wallet.

Some tips I can add:
    • Don’t go alone in Jakarta; at least bring people who can speak Indonesian. For Akicha and Harugon, I believed ask Rena or Ayana to accompany them is the best. Or they can ask Diasta or Ghaida to accompany them as well since I heard two of them are quite good with Japanese. I recommend this because most of Indonesian people only can speak our mother language and English is the second.
    • In Friday noon, the Muslim man usually will pardon to have ‘sholat’ around 00.00 PM and at evening around 06.00 PM. Everyday around the dawn, the mosque will use megaphone or a large traditional drum to remind Muslim people to pray in the dawn. Sometimes foreign people will be surprised with it, but as time goes by they'll get accustomed to it.
    • In Sunday the Christian will go to church usually either in the morning or evening.
    • Don’t trust people so easily in Jakarta. Most people in Jakarta are nice; but some of them used that kindness to do bad things for you.
    • In rainy season... flood is a common thing in Jakarta :lol: You can say it's one of the most attractive points in Jakarta beside the traffic jam. The flood usually around 15-20 cm and it will disable most of the transportation. My client said it's a great sight because he never saw it in Japan. He even took a picture when he's playing in the flood as a memorial.
    • There are many Japanese event in Jakarta. Usually they have Japan culture held by universities or communities and there are so many of them. Almost every month there's an event for Japanese culture, I know they're far from the Japanese culture, but we really do loved Japanese culture especially cosplay, anime, tokusatsu, game and manga.

For now that's what I can share with all of you, sorry for the long post :fp: . Feel free to ask, I'll try to answer and give explanation if anything comes in mind. I'll post more when I have another free time.

Mari berteman!

13. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Almost a million IDR!?:shock:

Swindle, mugging, and the likes. Especially the kind that use the art of street-hypnotism.

Understandable. Coz they're more familiar with earthquake than flood, I think.

14. Akicha fan in J

altron1376

Thank you every much for the detailed explanations, very reassuring.
    I will translate it to deliver to fans in Japan.

Thanks

hahaha. Yes. but only a few finest ones-they are like art works.
    There are regular affordable one for us, too.

15. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

@Altron

Nice to meet you :D . Now we have a much more reliable resource when it came to the living condition for foreigners in Indonesia. Really looking forward to see your contribution in this thread [clap]

16. xenozaga

xenozaga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    [​IMG]

akicha and harugon come for the theater opening ??

17. yozikzo

yozikzo Kenkyuusei

let's hope it isn't just a rumor, because i'm looking forward to see akicha with my own eyes :awesome:

18. Akicha fan in J

Yes. now they are in Jakarta.

19. altron1376

altron1376 Kenkyuusei

@Akicha fan in J
    No, I should thank you for welcoming me and fellow Indonesian fans. I learned many things from Nihonjin and they taught me many things that I never know before. So I'm just repaying your people kindness [clap] Mari berteman! I hope from now on, the friendship between Indonesia and Japan will grow stronger. My friend told me this quote is from the member of AKB to welcome Melody of JKT48 in PV New Ship. Ayo berteman dengan kami! [clap] Feels free to ask me anything, from the simple even to the complicated things; I'll try to answer as close to reality as I can.

@Vicz48
    I think so... I never check the exact price of high quality melon in Japan. Judging from 'dumping' pricing policy, perhaps it makes sense

@Angga
    Hi, nice to meet you. Well I do have some knowledge about living conditions in Jakarta for foreigners, but I don't really know the detail. And thanks for reminding me, I forgot to mention it before; about how long the preparation to stay in Jakarta and some procedures I know. I'll share right now.

For living temporarily in Jakarta; some knowledge that I can share
    Some legal documents have to be prepare. Well I don't really know what kind of documents the Indonesian Embassy in Japan need; usually it will be around valid identity card and passport, approval from Minister of Justice or Human Rights (sorry, I have no idea in English or even in Japanese; basically to see if you have any criminal records or not :hmm: ), tax payer numbers, letter of approval for temporary residence in Indonesia, etc. Sorry that's all I remembered... I'll try to dig more info next time. But I think the Indonesian Embassy in Japan will help all Nihonjin with pleasure and of course the Japanese Embassy will be helping in here as well.

The procedure usually takes time from 6-8 weeks; around 2 months. But for Akicha and Harugon, I think it will take more times or maybe will be shorter. JKT48 is under Dentsu Media Group; they are... quite scary figure in Japanese Embassy so I think all procedure will be hasten :lol: And thanks for making JKT48 as the scariest newcomer in girl group :lol: ; Dentsu Media Group receives many love calls from Japanese company and local company. So I doubt the procedure and legal preparation for Akicha and Harugon to stay in Jakarta will be long [rock].

Let's talk about simple thing here :)

Talking about bathroom...
    Please correct me, did most of Japanese's bathroom have bathtub? Most of the apartments in Jakarta don't have bathtub; only the elite one has. Even for elite apartments, the bathtub only limited to the most expensive one and they don't have separate bathtub with shower like in Japan. The standard apartment use shower for every bathroom and every bathroom has water heater to heat the water for bath.

The reason bathtub is rare... well most Indonesian people don't have any idea the usage of bathtubs. Even I just know the usage of bathtubs until I meet my Nihonjin client :fp: So yeah, if Akicha and Harugon want to have a bath... it will quite hard.

There's no public bath in Jakarta. And we take a shower twice a day; in the morning and in the evening. Akicha and Harugon don't have to worry about hot water; all apartments have water heater so they can take hot shower in the evening before going to bed. Is that also a custom for Nihonjin as well? :blink:

Itadakimasu, Gochiso-sama deshita and table manner
    Before we eat, we usually invite others to eat along if you're eating with your friends. If you're alone, then you're fine by yourself. For Christian like me, I usually pray before I'm eating. It is a symbol of gratitude for the food in front of us. For Muslim... I don't really know, I'm sorry. Instead of Itadakimasu, we usually say 'Mari makan' which is 'Let's eat' in English. But feels free to use Itadakimasu, I usually use Itakadimasu after I finished my pray for the food.

After done eating, we don't have any custom for expressing the meal. So feels free to use Gochiso-sama deshita; I used it after I finished my meal and some people are asking why I'm doing it. When I told them it's a custom in Japan, they're okay with it.

Note: We eat the soup with spoon, just like Western. And it's okay to eat the food either using chopsticks or spoon and fork. It's totally up to you.

Talking about table manner. Can I ask about it?
    My client usually eats a little bit of main dishes or side dishes and then eat a little bit rice. A sip of soup if there's any (I'm kinda forget whether he uses spoon or not, but I think he directly sips from the bowl. Quite a hazy memory here... :fp: ). And this process repeats until he finished his meal. Again I'm sorry for big culture differences, but is this a custom in Japan? If yes, I think I have to apologize for seeing it 'strange'. Gomenasai m(_ _)m

Internet and mobile phone
    This topic is kinda... funny. Indonesia's internet speed is the slowest in the world, if you compare our internet speed with Japan. Well... Japan's internet speed is number 5 the fastest to upload in the world. You're comparing a diamond with... a tiny bit of dust. If you're thinking I'm joking, I used this as a reference:

http://go.bloomberg.com/tech-blog/2...-google-measures-web-speeds-around-the-world/

So yeah... Indonesia's internet speed is not something you could be happy about :^^;: . My client used the direct link from Singapore; he said something about using Singapore's line or something; sorry I don't understand about his words... So if Akicha or Harugon rarely upload his blog, the problem lie with Indonesia's internet speed not them. Gommenne :(

3 most famous mobile phones in Indonesia are: Blackberry, iPhone and Android. Around 80% of Indonesian people has Blackberry because of the Blackberry Messenger; it allow us to chat to another Blackberry user as long as we have their mobile phone's PIN number. I think members of JKT48 has Blackberry and Android, maybe some of them has iPhone. I bet the management will give Blackberry to Akicha and Harugon because of the Blackberry Messenger application, to make it easier for JKT48 management to contact Akicha and Harugon if they need something and it's urgent. And the price of Blackberry is quite cheap in Jakarta compared to Android or iPhone

I don't know what mobile phones did Akicha and Harugon use, but I believed some features will not work in Indonesia. Well... forgive this country which is very lazy to improve their gadget technology.Gommenne :(

That's my share for this post. Again feels free to ask or even to correct my post if there's something wrong with it :)

Ah yes, I received the information about their arrival yesterday's afternoon. They won't stay in Jakarta for long because I didn't hear any legal documents in process or anything at all. Perhaps they want to pay a visit and make some publication to local TV in Jakarta.

That's all for my long post. Again, I'm sorry for such a... length post :fp: . I'll post later after I finished my report for my boss or if there's any question that I can help with. :)

See you again Friends in Japan. Mari berteman! [party]

20. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

Wow. An awesome post, +respect!

To be honest, I read every single word on your post, and I enjoyed reading it. It actually... tells me a lot of new things... about my own country. [hehe] [party]