Event / Concert 32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm in with two votes, one will be going to Yuuko and the other going to Sae. I haven't given much thought beyond those two yet, but I have time to come up with alternates should one or both of them not run.

2. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Wasn't actually aimed just at you either, but you did mention the women's right and link it to group when this has nothing to do with it.

If that's not what you meant, then sorry... :^^;:

@ dragonfire

Yep, in fact the Individual HS ticket is specific down to time of the day. The date of the HS will be announced later but yeah you have to use during that time so it's hard for me who has work to deal with to schedule travel.

3. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    If my first oshi doesn't run, I may have to think about it...because I'll be honestly not sure who to vote for. But I'm definitely determined to dish out as much as I can if she does :3

4. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

At the moment I have a list of people I would like to vote for, (which is longer than the number of votes I'm going to have of course). Once we have it confirmed who is running I'll be revisiting that list and deciding who will definitely be getting one (or more) of my votes.

I'm not going to throw all my votes at a single member but instead spread them around multiple ones which I like and I want to show my support for. There is, of course, time before the election for one (or more) other members to impress me enough to make the list so it is up in the air a bit at the moment.

5. The_Hot_Zone

The_Hot_Zone Kenkyuusei

Was her HS tickets low after the scandal happened?

Also, I think this will be the first time I vote. If I do vote, it will be toward Kitarie and Kojiharu. [rock]

6. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I have studied the placements a little and have a few questions. I pick a couple earlier undergirls.

Akicha. 23 - 13 - 12 -17. Up, up, and a little down.
    Mocchii. 21 - 23 - 21 - 22. Stable as a rock.
    Sasshi. 27 - 19 - 9 - 4. Rocket Career.

It varies. :D One explanation for Akicha's success could be Kimi no koto but what explains Sasshi's success? And why has Mocchii get stuck? She is definitely one of the best looking girls but maybe it's just cuteness that counts?

Another stable girl is Kitarie: 13 - 16 - 13 - 13.

7. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

^ Your forgot that the co-center of Kimi no Koto is Sasshi. :D

She's become popular since that time, and with her personality in varierty shows or MC, she gains more wota. Before the scandal, she's very popular and appear in a lot of TV shows. The public knows her name or face more than girls like Mayu or Yuki...

8. The_Hot_Zone

The_Hot_Zone Kenkyuusei

Well, Sasshi submitted like a hundred posts or articles to some site in one day (I think it was her blog or just some general blog site) which garnered her a TON of viewers. I think she also appeared on a crapload of variety shows, which helped draw even more viewers to her as well. I'm not too sure though.

For Asuka, I don't think she's really done anything outside of AKB to get her more voters/popularity, besides French Kiss. But I don't know a lot about what Asuka does so I could be wrong.

9. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Mocchi... Age? She's one of the older girls for sure... (Well hey, stable is better than falling drastically... Like some other girls have...) Considering her age and that she only really ends up in the super big senbatsu (out of staff-picked ones) I think her rank is good... But... I wish it would go up... With the change to the election senbatsu size, she went from borderline to having very little chance unless a miracle happens... Well hey I can hope right... lol I wish more people would pay attention to her, she's got good looks and a good voice too...

Sasshi... Push. Isn't she one of Aki-P's oshis? XD That's kinda the only thing I can even think of really... lol Maybe some personality stuff I dunno, but you can't really jump THAT much without a lot of push anyway, and well, we know she did get that... lol

----------

Oh yeah, guys, there's like 15 people who already signed up today. lol In case you're not stalking the site like I am... lol

10. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

A few questions
    Is theatre edition up for pre-order yet? If so, does anyone have a link?
    Also, for HS, how does a foreigner go about that? Like, does the ticket come in the cd or do you have to say something when ordering it???

11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Ok, it is quite clear that life is not fair. :lol: I suspected that it had with pushing to do, it is important to be seen. But then Sasshi a kick get to the side instead.

12. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    ^
    ^Not up for pre-order yet
    (goes up usually a month before release)
    Voting ticket comes inside the CD jacket. You don't need to say anything.

13. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

^Thanks so much! At least that gives me some time to save for those two haha

14. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I thought theater editions could only be bought inside the theater, thus the name of them.

15. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    From what I understand they can only be ordered from http://akb48.chara-ani.com/ once the time comes

TGSK did say they were going to have a new way for fans to purchase them. Not sure if he announced that yet though.

16. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Yui is in~

I don't wanna spam this stuff too much but she's a high ranking member so yeah. Granted not as high as Mariko and Mayuyu but still~

Excited to see which other top members will enter (and when!!) XD

17. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    @jigsThat sounds cool. I hope this includes overseas fans.

*Update on member registration

It looks like Team E is starting to sign up, too.

18. chaostk

chaostk Kenkyuusei

Yokoyama Yui just signed in. I wonder if it means we get more AKB regular members today.

19. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Buying the theater edition would make no practical sense for an overseas fan considering that the only real reason for getting one would be wanting to take part in a handshake event. If you don't live in Japan you won't be able to purchase any (unless you have someone else do it for you).

Theater editions are sold only at Chara-ani and in no stores; neither at the theater. In the early days they were sold at the theater, but that's years ago. They need to be applied for and are always coupled with a handshake ticket reservation.

The difference this time is that they're including voting ballots in the theater edition - something they didn't do before. Considering that the theater edition is cheaper than the regular ones, people wanting to vote a lot are bound to purchase these instead. So in order to avoid people applying for the theater edition solely for votes and not showing up at the handshakes, they're having two versions of it (this time only): one with a handshake ticket and one without one and a second photo instead.

They're probably not going to sell that two-photo version at Chara-Ani, given that there's really no limited quantity to it and no need to apply with ID and all.

20. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    For me it's a bit strange that you can buy the opportunity to vote multiple times. Maybe it's not about which ones are most popular, but which ones have the most wealthy admirers. "O tempora o mores!" :lol:

It's a bit sad that they did not make it easy for overseas fan voting when most things still seems to be about to get money. Is it that other countries is irrelevant?

Are the girls themselves allowed to vote?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.