Event / Concert 32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

^It isn't hard for overseas fans though? You just buy the cd, as usual (I'm pretty sure thats how it works - buy cd, get the code, vote online). It's the handshake ones that are trickier, if thats what you mean? And yeah, rich fans = more voting power

I don't quite understand your first part. I am planing to travel to Japan this year (I don't have a set time as it'd be a short holiday of a week or two so I'd go when the handshake event is on) hence why I want the ticket. Why do you say you can't purchase one if you're overseas? Do you mean, you can't without a middle man or something? Or does it have something to do with the handshake ticket process itself and ID for that?

So you think chara-ani will only do the ticket CD? I wonder how the other will be pre-ordered then... Sorry for all the questions!

2. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Yes, you will need a middle man to receive those CDs for you. The point is that you wouldn't buy the theater edition unless you'd be taking part in a handshake event, so naturally they're not shipping them outside Japan.

As for simplifying the voting process for foreign fans... I'm already making that as easy as could be.

There's really no reason to have people apply for (and win or lose) the one without handshake tickets so they might just sell them at the official AKB48 stores for example.

The girls themselves can vote. There's no regulations when it comes to that. There's quite a bit of in-house voting going on anyway. Any girl has strong wota backing her so power-voting isn't distorting the final result as much as people might think.

3. Ernietheracefan

Ernietheracefan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I afraid not... :(
    it had been explained in 0048...

4. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I think that people not in Japan would like the Theater version to be more available to collect it as well.

For example, I would like the theater version of Jane Doe to collect all of them and get the exclusive track...but as it's only available in Japan, I have to try and get someone else to buy it, then trust them to not run away with my money and then wait months for it...when they could just ship them on CDJapan. [boom]

Plus - some more AKB KKS, Meru and Mio have applied

5. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Yeah the only motivation for the theater version is not only handshake tickets but of course also the extra song exclusive on the theater version. That's the main reason I try to get my hands on one. lol

6. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

It's what Yuko said, it's not a popular contest, but to see who is most loved :hehe:
    And yes, the girls are allowed to vote. Some even admitted they voted for themselves before =p

7. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

So... Hypothetically, if one of the members was like... insanely rich, they could vote themselves to the top?

lol not that anyone would have the money or the time/resources to bother with that many serial codes........... hahaha................

It's kinda funny how they can vote for themselves... I think it's kinda cool that some vote for other members though.

8. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

But they do vote in 0048? Suzuko voted for Sonata ten times, Sonata voted for herself (lol) and Megu voted for Sae.

^^You said some of them admitted voting - do you have links where I can read this? I'm curious :)

Just get a good middle man! (Or find a really nice penpal lol) I find fromjapan quite nice and they have helped sort out problems for me (post office decided to send my stuff straight back to Japan because nobody was home - fj called the post office, called Tokyo Airport etc and sorted the whole thing out for me!) Fantastic english too - plus, the more you buy, the more discount you get on shipping :D

I'm not really interested in theatre versions normally - I'll just get them on auction later - but yeah, cheaper cd, extra vote, handshake and more photos. Good deal this time!

9. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

I can't find the exact source of other girls, but Sasshi's blog came to mind first :p http://ameblo.jp/sashihara-rino/day-20110609.html
    At the end of the blog she said something in the line of "last confession: I voted for myself 3 times"

I don't think any girl voted for themselves more than a few times, though, not enough to change any ranking.

10. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    will the election have another contest on google+?
    and how I wish they could make this election more interactive for the fans, especially for international fans

11. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I think they will still have the election live on Google+. They just recently did the Request Hour on YouTube, so I don't see why they wouldn't do this again. I hope they do, because I don't want to miss this.

12. howling

howling Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe

^agreed. I just checked the date/day and im guaranteed to have to day off work. I aint missing this!

13. utauhoshii

utauhoshii Kenkyuusei

hope the election will be on YT too... Have G+ account but not working good with it. [sweat]

14. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15

Since Google owns YouTube, it will be like last year where people can watch on either the Google + page or the actual YouTube page.

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You can get theatre versions of just about any AKB cd on Ebay and they're usually dirt cheap. The only thing is that you won't get the photo or hs ticket or whatever. And thats why they're being sold off dirt cheap.

16. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Have they confirmed that yet? I'm worried that it won't be streamed because it's at Nissan Stadium

17. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    No, they haven't. We wouldn't know this at this point anyway, considering it's still more than two months ahead. They won't announce anything this early.
    If there's a stream, there's a stream. If not, not. We'll see when the time comes. :dunno:

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Maybe they won't stream the concert, but the sousenkyou... I mean, it's not cool if it's not live. :XD:

19. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I don't know. They might surprise us and stream both.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ That would me amazeballs. :^O^:

It would be funny if this "slow applies" thing continued... and ended without other big names in it. :^^;:
    Imagine an election with the current girls listen in. :XD:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.