5th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by halcyon, Jul 19, 2021.

1. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

It's kinda stupid the decision not to make online delivery when the management plan to make them apologize.

Anyway the Omitatekai start with Kikuchi(Chief Manager) calling them up to the stage and here are their apology(deepL) :
    Okamoto: I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone for all the trouble I caused as a member of the group,I'm very sorry. I should have apologized immediately after the problems occurred, but I'm sorry it take too long. I'm really thankful for giving me this chance.I have behaved in a manner unbecoming of a member, such as leaking private photos of the members, and have caused trouble for many people.I am filled with regret for the fans, the members, and all the 5th term students..At the same time, at that time, I did not understand that this situation would come to this.
    After everything that happened I don't think anyone are willing to support me and I believe I deserved it.I will do my best with sincerity so that I can be recognized by one of you from now on.Please allow me to do my best here once again. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Aruno: Please allow me to apologize once again for causing you much worry and distrust to everyone,I'm really sorry.I have not lived a life that I can be proud of, and now that I am back, I think that during the hiatus is a time for me to reflect myself a lot,thinking this is how its coming back to me.I regret for what I have done and I have been troubled by the future, but I'm willing to accept all of your words and I stand here with determination.Please let me do my best in this place so that I can repay all the people who love Nogizaka, including my classmates, seniors, and the staff who protect the members, and all the people who love Nogizaka someday. I am truly sorry for what I have done.

Kikuchi: I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We have received some harsh opinions, but Nogizaka46 has grown while supporting each other. I would like to accept them both and move forward together.I know it will be a tough path ahead, but I hope we can move forward together.

Current reaction are mixed with most only talk about the both of them. Fans still split, quite a lot of the jp fans accepted the apology but the majority doesn't.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 7
  2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah, I want to watch it so bad, not these 2 apology but the other members' intro and especially their mini live. I hope it will be released one day like 3rd and 4th gen omitatekai.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Most likely to limit the ugly comments such a video would attract.

I wonder when I'll come to accept them (Aruno, Okamato) into Nogizaka...

4. unknownsensei

For sure but thats bound to happen either way so they just playing the delay game right now hoping for the jp wotas to calm down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    For those interested here's the set list for their second omitetakai:

00 OVERTURE
    01 Guru Guru Curtain - Ogawa center
    02 Kimi no nawa kibou - Ioki center
    03 Synchronicity - Tomisato center
    04 Sing Out! - Sugawara center
    MC
    05 Zentsubou no ichibyou mae - Inoue center 11 people version

• Informative Informative x 3
  6. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Ah... I'm sad that they didn't make the online delivery for this omitatekai, I was really looking forward to see Sakura and Teresa's introductions to the fans, specially the latter as she has grown a lot with me after Star Tanjou. On the other side, I'm happy that they could get this opportunity and hope they release it someday.

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Glad that all of them got a chance to center. The 1st batch at least. Hoping we get to see it soon.

Well, let the fans be the judge regarding those two returning members. I personally don't mind them. Don't care what they do. There are fans for those two members so let them be.

Although for me, the 9 members I saw in Star Tanjo are the perfect 5th generation. I have my favorite but I like them all a lot. Excited to see them all grow individually.

Hey, Ioki must be so happy centering Kimi no nawa. Aw, Ogawa didn't get picked for Sing out! :D

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Hope the duck lord and Kanji Sakura will have chances to center in the future too.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. unknownsensei

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Documentaries

Iochan

if the video does not show watch the video here

Teresa

Kucchan

Nagichan

Last edited: May 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  12. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Next batch of documentaries :)

Okuda Iroha

Okamoto Hina

Ogawa Aya

• Like Like x 1
  13. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

More documentaries released :)

Sugawara Satsuki

Nakanishi Aruno

Tomisato Nao

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The 2nd omitatekai has been released online on Nogidoga :banana:. It's a paid content, so no link.
    But of course you can always find it on bili2.

• Like Like x 4
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Already watched their 2nd Omitatekai and I'm just excited for them. I wish these 9 members all the best in the future.
    Satsuki from the get-go looks very comfortable in front of an audience. She has this funny reaction when surprised or embarrassed. She speaks really well.
    Aya is my first pick since I first saw their promo vid. Coincidentally, Ayame is my 1st pick from the 4th gen. I actually like the way she talks. She also looks and acts older than her age. She is comfortable in front of the camera. I think she can sing pretty well too.
    Sakura, well she's gorgeous. Couldn't really say much but I immediately liked her. She'll catch up in no time.
    Mao, initially I thought I wouldn't be interested but now I really like her a lot. Tall, a bit shy, cute, pretty, and she can also sing well.
    Miku makes me smile. She makes me laugh. She brings happiness. And she's dangerous if you know what I mean ;)
    Nagi . . . . how to start? Well, she's got the look, the talent, the voice, the composure/confidence. So far, I notice she's like a big sister to most of the girls. Could be a good leader for this group. Just my observation. She's the complete package. She's also cute in a way with her small face. In my humble opinion, she is (should be) the next face of Nogizaka in the very, very near future.
    Iroha is probably the one I want to cheer for the most. She's a sweet girl and I see a genuine person in her. Plus the talent is there too.
    Tomisato. She actually looks like the youngest to me. What a cute and cheerful girl.
    Teresa I thought is this serious, quiet girl. That's not the case and it's great.

I like them all. I love this group. I also have my favorite but I can't call any as my number 1.
    [​IMG]

edit
    I bet you'll feel the same:inlove:
    [​IMG]
    source

Now for the other two. As I said, I don't mind them and that's it. I don't hate or like them. Honestly, I'm way past all those stuff that happened so not gonna comment anything about it. They are still part of Nogizaka so I can only wish them good luck. I'm sure they'll soon gain (more) fan support so yeah as part of Nogizaka46, just hope they'll do everything they can to earn it. One day at a time.

Last edited: May 6, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's such a delight to watch their 2nd omitatekai. I gotta admit the mini live looks and sounds much better with 11 people, and I think they are singing live which is a treat.
    The highlight is Zetsubou no Ichibyou mae full live version, I didn't think the dance was that intense when I watched the MV.

The members were very fashionable, love to see them in beautiful dresses. And here's my impressions on them starting from those that capture my attention the most.

1. Kawasaki Sakura
    She's just an ultimate beauty and I love her long hair. Although she seems very shy in her documentary, she is pretty composed here.
    I can't help smiling through her intro and her special talent is entertaining.

2. Ikeda Teresa
    This girl is the one that defies my expectation the most. I was terribly wrong about her, I think she is very pretty. Her intro is serious, cool but also cute at the same time.
    She is gloomy in documentary, cute during star tanjou and quirky during this omitatekai. I think her many faces is her weapon. I'm looking forward to more of her traits.

3. Tomisato Nao
    Even though she just did another set of monomane, I like it a lot. Her intro with Siri is creative. And not to forget her centering Synchronicity is a delight to watch.
    Her expression during the bridge is on point and when it breaks into a smile, instead of a gorgeus smile ala Shiraishi, we got a cute one instead :cute:

4. Inoue Nagi
    Well what can I say, she has been my number one 5ki and she rocks that black dress. Love seeing her center performance for Zetsubou.

5. Ogawa Aya
    Her intro is always well done, well thought of. She was perfect centering Guru2 curtain.

6. Sugawara Satsuki
    I like her solo dance during Sing Out, she did really well. I think it will be hard for her to get rid of her ponkotsu image, she embodies it. But of course she can still be cool during performance.

7. Ichinose Miku
    Surely she has been taking burikko route as an idol, but I really hope she is not overdoing it like her idol Sayuringo. So far she is still ok to me. And of course, her smile is the killer and I also like her voice.

8. Ioki Mao
    She is still a bit nervous but so much improvement compared to the first omitatekai.

9. Okamoto Hina
    I understand she must be very nervous and anxious, but her mannerism feels forced to me. I don't really get a good first impressions to be honest, but I think her tears during Kimi no nawa kibou is genuine.

10. Okuda Iroha
    Hate to say but she is rather forgettable to me.

11. Nakanishi Aruno
    Same impression as the first omitatekai, she is rather gloomy but hold herself well despite everything that happened. But I just don't find her even slightly appealing, that's all.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Ioki, with that smiling face, if play right, she can get ton of fans. And aya..she somehow remind me of gravure idol, with that big eyes and super pretty and cute looking face. Really hope nagi will be pushed instead of aruno. Satsuki seems to be fan favourite but nagi definitely is a great pair for rivalry. Not aruno.

18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I too watched it (on bilibili). A few thoughts here about it...
    1. This is the chibi gen. Everyone is short excluding the MaoNao twin tower combi.
    2. Remember the complaint that they were semi-pros? Actually... in my opinion in the mini-live they seemed to be the most nervous and rough around the edges. They did it better back in February. I wonder if it was because they're finally at 11 and didn't have much time to practice. I also wonder if it was the stage. It looked cramped. Anyhow, they looked stiff during there performance.
    3. Zetsubou is a tough song to sing live.
    4. The problem children of 5th Gen. I'm hoping they prove themselves to us fans that they're deserving of our cheers. I'm a terrible MD. I like any and all Nogi members, and I don't want to feel disappointed by them. Okamoto's eyes were always tear filled and she burst out crying during KimiNa. I feel her pain. Aruno broke down at the end -- like all of that pressure finally released. Hopefully, they're getting a clean slate. Start all over and show us what you got. I'm going to be patient with them.
    5. Can we get an Ikeda vs Satsuki-chan 3 point shoot out?
    6. Tomisato is going to best Maaya in the member monomane competition, right?
    7. I love Ikeda's chibi style drawing. So cute. I hope she does a Himura in that style.
    8. Sakura looks so much like Sakura. Looking forward to the W Saku on NogiChuu Sunday!
    9. This is the first gen that isn't touched by the greatness of 1st Gen. They know not of Maiyan or Nanase. I can feel that difference. Time Flies.
    10. I wonder what songs they get to do in the 10th BDL?
    11. Nagi is OP. Can she be the 1000 year idol for Nogi?
    12. I am an Okuda oshi. She's a Nogi fan like me.
    Anyhow, they're Nogi now, so they got my support.

• Like Like x 7
  19. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    I'll add my impression too.
    I liked a lot the omitatekai. It was more interesting with more members. Also Akimoto and Ume did a great job. Ume pushing for a lot of tries with the rope jumps, it was good. The girls at the end of the show were tired and happy, and it's the best memory to bring with you. Only happy would be weak.

As for the dance my favourites were Sakura, Miku and Satsuki.
    Sakura and Miku, they are both very elegant and never over-do it.
    Sakura seems, I don't know how to say it, very sane, has a great aura, somehow stands out without showing off. It's difficult.
    Miku, every time she appears, she has a tiny smile on her face, always. Seems she enjoys a lot. This draws me a lot.
    Satsuki was both good at dancing and very expressive too. The solo of sing out is for few.
    Other mentions on dancers.
    Nao too did very good on her song Synchronicity: good sense of the rhythm, good effort in self expression.
    Aruno on the countrary is very good both at dancing and singing, but lacks expressiveness. This makes her look good but cold. Something for her to work on.

Other mention to other
    I was a bit worried about Teresa after seeing her in star Tanjou. Guessing she was gloomy and dark, seing her totally positive and cheerish sent me a warning signal. But in Omitatekai you see also other things: the nervousness, the way she speaks, doing poses... Now I think I understand better who she is.
    Iroha super positive as always. I like this a lot. She, like Seimiya, will be super important in some occasion in the future.

I am happy that I changed my mind on some new members. They are interesting, vibrant and we have seen nothing yet!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

5ki best vocals ( star tanjo and omitatekai as reference )
    * names are not in any order
    - Nagi , Ioki , Aya , Iroha , Aruno

5ki best Dancers
    - Miku , Sakura , Nagi , Satsuki , Okamoto

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2