5th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by halcyon, Jul 19, 2021.

1. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    I love the potential of 5ki.
    I hope they stay intact as 11 for as long as possible and push through to show what they capable of.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

• Like Like x 2
  3. renggadhitama

renggadhitama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kousaka Marino
    Twitter:
    renggadhitama
    is there anyone know why aruno is missing in this week kojichu ?

4. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    I think there would be a whole episode dedicated to her introduction or am I wrong?

5. renggadhitama

renggadhitama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kousaka Marino
    Twitter:
    renggadhitama
    okay, just feel weird watching when there is only one left. just hope all of them will do great to the group.
    thanks for responding

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Let's hope you are wrong cause I don't see how that would do any good.

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

1st PR episode was aired March 13 while the 2nd is on the 20th. If you see the clothes Himura and Shitara are wearing, the girls in the studio and their seating arrangement, it's clear that including the 3rd PR episode, all were shot on the same day. News about Aruno suspending activities came early March while Okamoto was around the 15th. Which could mean they already finished shooting all PR segment before Okamoto's suspension while Aruno is already serving her suspension. But they have to delay airing the episode with Okamoto waiting for the suspension to be lifted.

As for Aruno later getting a solo PR episode, well .... :fear:

• Informative Informative x 4
  8. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Either they fit them as 4 or Aruno getting an episode for herself after Himura's bday episode & BDL coverage episode.

9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

30th single might be announced by then lol

10. renggadhitama

renggadhitama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kousaka Marino
    Twitter:
    renggadhitama
    Agreed, that's why I feel weird why Aruno is left out in this week episode.

but why Okamoto is there but Aruno doesn't, I'm afraid this will cause more backlash to Aruno.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    The thing that Asuka mentioned about Shitara favoritism. I don't think it's favoritism.

The way Shitara initiated talk with Momoko from 3rd gen or Rei & Kakehashi. I think he gives everyone a fair attempt.

In general 3ki doesn't seem to talk very much, altho Ume is an exception as she seems to be doing pretty well since earlier days, for 4th generations, there's Rei that cry (same case with Momoko), Shitara loves to tease girls that cries and it's only natural that they can't properly reply because they were too nervous to begin with, but you know if they manage to reply that'd be so funny & Shitara surely will quickly taken a liking towards them.

for 4ki case or to be more specific, In Kakehashi's case and I guess can include Yuri too, Shitara initiated the talk couple times with them during their sport assessment episode, at first the 2 can hardly let out a noise but it gets better.

However in 5ki, the reason Shitara initiated talk to them more is simply because 5kis can properly reply when being talked to. Shitara even directly expressed this when he intentionally got Nao's name wrong (Momoko's MSTA training anyone?) & starting from there there's Satsuki that you can say too good at variety with all her actions & reactions. It unconsciously shows that each one of them, one by one, when being talked to, can properly reply. Such aspect is something that Shitara can hardly sense with 3ki & 4ki.

That being said, being more mild-mannered suits 4ki very much but it also has it's own drawbacks.

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Now that all gokisei has been more or less introduced, I would like to record my first cut ranking. I'm excited because this gen has the most number of members that I really want to support, even though it's the smallest gen.

First tier
    1. Inoue Nagi
    2. Kawasaki Sakura
    3. Tomisato Nao
    4. Ikeda Teresa

Second tier
    5. Ogawa Aya
    6. Ichinose Miku
    7. Ioki Mao
    8. Sugawara Satsuki

Third tier
    9. Okamoto Hina
    10. Okuda Iroha
    11. Nakanishi Aruno

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. nogijinja

nogijinja Kenkyuusei

Perhaps it will be the same one minute self introduction as for the other members, but followed by twenty four minutes of apologies.

14. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

She definitely have her own episode coming, since thats what they always do to past first time center too. Past centers have their own ep so I don't see why she can't have one. Just unsure if it's fitting anymore to release the episode as they already sell AsuZuki as w center on the show.
    Then knowing llc, after everything "calm down" a little bit it will not be suprising for them to slight pushing her again. They will try to "protect" all the centers reputation even at the expense of the fans wrath. Thats what they always do. Well at the same time, we don't want any holes in the history everytime they talk about it in music shows do we? So whatever they do I hope they did it well this time.

15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, not always, Miona was dropped to Under girls for a few singles despite not doing anything wrong. And 3ki ace was switched from Momoko to Mizuki. I hope with the rise of the other 5ki, they will switch the push to other member as ace. I don't care if it's Nagi, Satsuki, Miku, Aya, just not Aruno.

Last edited: May 10, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    She could either have her whole episode or none at all. At the end of the day, it will come down to HER reputation and the whole group's reputation. I hope the mgt will be much wiser this time and choose which one to protect. I would feel bad and unjustified for 4.5ki and the other 5ki who have much more potential to be pushed if SHE were to be pushed again.

• Agree Agree x 8
  17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Imo, it's not a smart move to still push her now that we're seeing the other girls potential and obvious popularity with fans. But knowing this management, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if they still do. I've seen enough already so it won't be a big shock to me anymore. Anyway, I have enough excitement going on with 9 awesome members. Do what they want with her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Don't get so riled up about it or think its pushing. Just think for a second. It is obvious they filmed these episodes before the hiatuses, they are not going to waste a full episode of production and everyone's hard work by not showing it. Don't see it as further Aruno pushing but rather the last of "Actually" and initial 5ki content they haven't released.

If they make a random Aruno only episode in the next few months then yea go off.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think they made those intro episodes after Aruno hiatus but before Okamoto hiatus. If they made those before Aruno hiatus, they would have included Aruno in one of the 3 groups, then on top of that there'll be another episode to get to know the new center.

And supposedly there is already an episode of "get to know new center" filmed with Aruno, it's no longer relevant now as 29th single promotion is over, it will be awkward to air it now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

I agree with you, this week nogichuu must be recorded before star tanjou episode because, i feel Teresa in this Nogichuu episode are more reserved like during her introduction PV than in Star Tanjou.