Mobile Game AiKaBu (AKB48 Official Idol Stock market application, 2017/04/17 - 2019/07/10)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

I see...... I think I'm getting it.
    so what can I do if I have - ? how can I turn it into a +?

2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Unless something happened to cause her shares to permanently tank (e.g. scandal, announcing grad) you probably just need to wait for them to come back up. If it's someone you want to hold onto (e.g. your oshi) also watch the prices and try to buy them when she's at the lowest point you've ever seen.

If it's not too large a - you could try selling some of your stock a few YL higher than it's currently going for, see if you can revive interest.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  3. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Thanks! I checked my stocks and I got a lot of + now haha!
    I keep forgetting this isn't youor typical regualr game :^^;:
    But thanks a bunch I learned a lot:D

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is stock market simulator.

5. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Someone can say me what it is?
    I can't buy nothing T_T
    C-khbzqW0AA434F.jpg

6. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    You hit your stock limit. They limit the number of stocks you can buy, but you can improve that by leveling up or buy for more via diamonds.

7. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Would you happen to know the password for the .rar file? I wouldn't mind taking a look at this to see if I can get more out of the app, but currently can't open any of the files :^^;:

EDIT: never mind, think I found it on his twitter handle ^_^

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I got 7k in dividends just from Tomu's shares this morning. If someone had the same amount of Sayanee shares they'd have gotten almost double. That said, both shares are selling at such high prices now I'm not sure the dividends alone are worth the investment (but definitely worth it to hold onto them even through minor fluctuations in price).

However, I expect to see Tomu's rise at least another 1k if not more, so the investment might still be worth it. Not sure about Sayanee, unless Sakura or Sasshi or someone else starts closing the gap there's not much reason for her fans to push her stocks higher.

9. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Does this involve real money to buy stocks, or its just a game ?

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Mostly it's just a game, though like most mobile games you *can* pay real money. The exchange rate is awful though.

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Like in the real market, you can either buy stocks with your own money or you just can rotate the in game money. I believe the most "gaming part" in this thing is about the limited amount of stock that you can buy based on your level. Then again, real life stock market is basically a game itself :p

12. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Does anyone know what the "Priemium Course" is in the shop? The thing that is some sort of 3 Day plan for 200 Diamonds or 30 Day plan for 1000 Diamonds?

Also, out of curiosity, what has everyone's "strategy" been so far? Just curious as all: currently been invested in quite a few different members, but I'm considering selling and consolidating into just a few core members for growth, maybe one or two at the side for their dividends :chuffed:

13. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Strategy wise, I have a few oshimen that i have shares of and i try to buy more shares of them if the market allows it ( market stop) then i just bougt 100 shares of a member when the price was dropping to 27 yen and now it hope it will go up a lot ( already at 159% profit :)
    I also try to raise my level to have more space in my portfolio. I have between 6 to 8 k dividends in total per day at the moment. How about you?

There is a banner ingame for a golden week event starting today. When i click on it it says that the event ended already...

14. Ribka Rusdianira

Ribka Rusdianira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Thank you for your tips.

So, golden week event started today. Another extra bonuses instead of aikabook. Yippee!

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Not sure. I know it unlocks a bunch of extra chart options, but the charts aren't enormously useful to begin with (they'd work better if you could view them full screen and in landscape mode), and I don't know what all the other options even mean.

Then there's a bunch of percentage stuff which doesn't do what I was guessing it did (I have a month of premium).

I have three members that I'm invested in somewhat heavily, and don't intend to sell, and then I use my remaining inventory space to trade back and forth during the day, and try to end the day with it filled with high volume sellers (last row on the trends page):
    [​IMG]

That last part didn't quite work out today, as by the time I decided to "close up shop" no one was still selling any of the high volume stock. So I picked up some Ayu.

Yuiri and Satone's dividends are *okay*, but I could probably still do better if I sold them and used all that space to buy the day's top sellers. But I'm not going to.

Tomu though... I should have bought more in the beginning. Way more.

16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol i decided to sell my tomu stocks before market crash. Don't get too greedy XD

17. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Currently average around 5500 YL, though made some trades today which will hopefully bump up that number a bit :chuffed:

Tempted to try it, just to see what's so "great" about the extra charts :p

Yeah that's what it looks like a lot of the bigger traders are doing, heavily investing in the bigger names, then playing around with the stock of the lesser known members. I know I should probably do that also and settle down for a "Top 3" or "Top 4", but when I see the return I'm getting from my initial investment I tend to sit, see how much it can grow...

I'm a bit more reckless when I play with fake money :D

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I'll be getting over 10k just from Tomu today :D

19. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hello all :) Does anyone know how do dividends actually work? Been getting 12k a day ever since I broke 500k in value (In credits, not locked value in stocks). Would like to know the driving force behind this value so I can improve my versatility with smaller stocks :)

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Apparently this is what the help page says:
    So any share that has a high value at the end of the day will give high(er) dividends, as will any share that sells a lot during the day (third row on the trends page), or that ends the day with a very high or low difference from the previous day's value.

(Note: quoted post edited for simplicity)

Last edited: May 3, 2017