TV / Radio AKB Love Night Koi Koujou (2016/4/20~)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Mar 26, 2016.

1. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    K

So which sight do I go to see both?

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    You mean sites ?
    There are big chances the episodes will be available on the usual platforms, you'll see on time.

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Not Hulu, the net-only episodes will be available on VideoPass and TV Asahi Douga. If the price is the same as for Adrenaline Night it should be about 150 yen per episode at least on TV Asahi, though you can also buy a subscription. Some steps in the process, including opening the video player but not watching it once it's open, may require a Japan-based proxy.

With Adrenaline Night, the broadcast episodes were uploaded within a day of airing, but it took ages for some of the net episodes to become available elsewhere, so if you really want to see a particular episode (and want to support a specific member in a small way) going direct to the source is probably your best bet.

TV Asahi Douga only made the episodes available in 360p, I'm not sure if the quality was better on VideoPass or if the uploaders just upscaled everything.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@wlerin thanks for the correction.:)

episode 1 just finished...so much hype :^^;:

5. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Episode 3

if the video does not show watch the video here

Episode 4

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  7. Eyrick

Eyrick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    There was a kiss scene in the Kashiwagi episode on the trailer, but it is not in the episode

8. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well thank Jeebus there is no kiss scene for Miru's episode, just a hug. It was a teacher-student thing, so kissing would've been REALLY taboo there.

And there wasn't an actual kiss scene in Kashiwagi's trailer, but you are right that the scene wasn't used in the episode. However, there was a kiss scene shown in the form of a silhouette right before the next episode preview. That was most likely stock footage which will be shown in the end credits for every episode.

9. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So what exactly happened in each episode?

And really? No kiss scene at all?

10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Ooooh, now instead of the jumpscare poll, they have a best romantic scene poll? They would have been stupid to add the acting vs. real polls XD It would have been borderline assault.

Well, the actual voting won't start until all episodes are aired, so I'm glad they are at least trying to vary the plot elements. Kiss or sex scenes shouldn't be mandatory, specially for minors.

11. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    No kiss scenes, even for a pro like Kashiwagi. Probably only very few members will have kiss scenes.

12. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    maybe, i mean with all the vtr thing and the hype and at the end there was only hugging and touching on the face lol or maybe the "kissing scene" and the "oo scene" was all a marketing tactic

13. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    In the footage from credits, you can see Kitarie kissing (her lips are impossible to not being recognized lol)

I think that they discussed with members beforehand which scenes would make them more comfortable to shoot, it's a taboo subject after all, and considering that probably many of them hadn't kissed anyone yet, would be kind of cruel to force it on a dorama. Or I'd like to think that.

Or maybe they are saving the more intense episodes for the members they are considering to push (?)

I really liked Miru's episode! It was very fluff and sweet, and her expressions left me a warm feeling.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    So... Is this show any good?

15. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    if Yukirin don't have a kiss scene in her episode, I doubt no one else will

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Another case where the supporting actor overshines the main one ..... for a change.
    I laughed more than anything else in the 1st half, Yukirin overdid her acting. It gets a bit better in the 2nd half, but not that much.
    As expected, romance is a much more difficult exercise than horror, not only for the actors but also the writers. for a 1st episode it was kinda bad.

17. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yea that's pretty disappointing, they hyped it up at the concert, but now it's just a hug and a pat on the back lol
    I agree if yukirin's doesn't have one then barely anyone will. I'm just gonna skip this series then. :rolleyes:

18. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Is Yukirin's character once again called Miki? [hehe]

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yukirin still has designs on 1st place, and she had a recent scandal. I'm not at all surprised there wasn't a kiss scene.

20. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I'm sorry but I don't think this series looked appealing to me...
    I'm gonna get flames for this but here's what i think:

it looked like some initial scene in an adult video, the kind of things they do before they make out.
    TBH I giggled my way throughout the show, it didn't feel romantic, it felt...interesting.