Single AKB48 46th [High Tension] (16/11/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2016.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "I do believe this is a last hurrah for Paruru after a year and X months being almost absent."

Paruru did show up on Music Station yesterday, but you are right, she doesn't make that many appearances. On the other hand, when she doesn't show up to do Love Trip, Kojimako or someone else gets to take her place. In that way, her not showing up gives the new gen more chances to be seen by the general public, not just the fans. Silver lining to the cloud?

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Sure, and Tomu subbed in the first tv performance of KFC, but... lol

3. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I don't have my hopes for any Miichan A-side center before her graduation solo or otherwise, but something special with Kojiharu like a duet or a special unit would be nice and sweet uvu I'm seriously going offtopic here but I hope these two get at least something for the two of them they can share as the last two of the first vanguard.

I wouldn't consider the possibility of a Kojiharu graduation song for this single, since she doesn't have a date yet. I think they could be waiting for a date to be at least announced to determine when will they release the song.

4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Are you trying to tell me that Paruru didn't show up for the first KFC performance so Tomu could get her big break? ;)

Seriously, who did Tomu sub for? She was 45th in the 5th SSK, the one which the KFC senbatsu was based on.

5. akbsnsd

akbsnsd Kenkyuusei

Kawaei and Tomu subbed for Jurina and Rena for this first live performance.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  6. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    The Sasshi comparison Doesn't hold up for Jurina. Sasshi is a 5th Gen in AKB48 & is known since the days the original Kami 7 as AKB48. She's also got a mad MC Skills & she's always been thick in AKB48 stuff even after the summer of "Gingham Check" & her scandal - that supposedly led to her transfer to HKT48 (Which was probably gonna happen anyway). Sasshi is media & production savy and knows the Inner-Workings of AKB stuff in ways No Idol (except maybe Takamina?) has ever shown.

Jurina - has been the center of attention of SKE48 since the day it was founded (Never left the Spotlight) & also got '2nd helpings' of continued attention in AKB48 for many years- One could argue she's FULLY a member of both. But she doesn't have the chops & older womanly skills someone like Yuko, Mariko, or Sayanee has (We might be able to add Sae & Kitahara Rie to this list). She's basically Mayuyu only with way better Dance skills & 1/2 the vocal prowess. She's an amazing dancer & performer don't get me wrong.

Jurina wants to be #1 for what reason??
    (A) for her own Glory, fandom, star power, resume?
    (B) For the Glory of AKB48 - for whom has already given & taken soo much? Both benefited yes?
    Or ( C) - for the Glory of SKE... whom have openly rooted to over-take & crush AKB & want what AKB has (Recognition??) How does SKE get a solid footing when any girl who even gets a little success grads before she can even get 'close' to Jurina's leftovers. Jurina has been the "center" or co-center of 90% of EVERY SKE A side
    I saw someone on here mention that in another thread- DON'T Know if it's True! Not a SKE historian
    . At what point are you just happy w/ everything you've been given. I have No Beef w/ her trying & I actually like the SKE work ethic but is she doing this for SKE or AKB or herself? She wants "more Power"??

Sasshi is focused on HKT48 and she's very respectful of the AKB brand (as an Umbrella)- I see Sasshi sticking her neck out for Idols & doing things to help "The Organization" or the Group- What can Jurina do that she's not already doing or been "blessed with". Even if Jurina got #2 or #1 - I doubt Anything would change. Sasshi was originally AKB48 (it's like she's Home from Abroad) so it's not to weird she won 3 times. Jurina is the Original "Kennin" (Double-dipping & goes home to her Other team) Until Jurina takes a step out of the spotlight & gives some of it to other SKE gals. I don't see how giving Jurina more power helps anyone but Jurina. I don't trust her motives. She could've said - "No Aki-P give my spot to Ryouha" or Pick another SKE girl. Why does she (or Sayanee?) have to be in Every AKB A side? Can't they try it once to see what happens? I guess not.
    Just One opinion. I don't mind Jurina btw- but at what point do you step aside & say "I've been blessed so much"- Acchan, Yuko, Sayanee, Takamina, & Others have all stepped aside from time to time & said "I have enough"

Black Magic? Telling me HOW to be a fan of one of my girls? Listen to yourself. I'm just stating that those who opening "cheer for the demise or dismissal of another's Idol - should be prepared for disappointment when they are not as loathed as you hoped".

I openly cheered & danced for the Graduation of Takamina...and her graduation lasted like 16 months!! w/ multiple extensions, a Vanity "Center", and seemingly endless "back pats"...I even have to always admit that Takamina (above EVERY IDOL in AKB) is responsible for 'Striking the Matches' that burned into the Flames of KomiHaru's Blaze of attention that led to (or greatly helped) her #21 Rank. Think about it- without Takamina's Ego-Center & Takamina Special Stage - where would KomiHaru be?? I Can't deny this & I have to live w/ this. I left Dasu for dead (many did) after that "Meltdown" in the 2015 election - Now look at her...enough said.

Just saying- Because how you dance & cheer for the end of an Idol's career in AKB. Yuria has done nothing wrong to anyone on this forum. She shows up, she dances, smiles, sings, acts and she has her fans. Even I don't know why I fell for her & feel the way I do about her - But I know I love her. It's ALL I can do. One never knows how Idols are born, rise, & fall...or Ascend in the Idol world.

7. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I think Matsuoka Hana being in this single is a pretty obvious thing. All of HKT48 top members have been produced by AKB48 kennin. Even Sakura, she sure had tons of potential, but her take off was after kennin. Haruppi, Mio, Nako, same thing, just look at their SSK results compared to kennin to AKB48... The truth is AKB is one whole big thing, doesn't matter if it's akb48 or hkt or ske, it's all AKB, they have the same song writer, producer or whatever, the money ends up in the same pockets, no matter if it came from ske or hkt or akb or nmb... So what's happening here, in my perspective, is management trying to shortcut the top member production by slapping Hana straight to AKB48 senbatsu. Why wait around performing exclusively in HKT48 when that's been proven not to actually show as much results as shipping the girls straight to akb48? Just look at Nako example. She got major push in HKT48 too, she had solo song, solo center, whatever, but she really took off after her kennin, from unranked to 28th... Meru is clear evidence that HKT48 exclusive push doesn't work the same magic... I wouldn't be surprised by a Matsuoka Hana kennin in akb48 sometime soon...

8. ABF48

ABF48 Member

not meant to be rude about her, but i think its also about time for AKB to drop annin from senbatsu.

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

If we go by SSK rank, then Annin definitely deserve to be selected. My tiny problem with Annin and Renacchi in this single isn't about them being selected but more on they might get better position in the song (at least based on the order of the senbatsu announcement) vs Miion, Naachan, Juri. Especially true for Miion and Naachan since both have the momentum right now and you don't want to stop it. Right now it is basically maintaining the status quo for the front and mid position.

As for Hana, I do think her choice is a good one in terms of strategy. But I would prefer if they insisted to put Hana, then they should drop Haruppi. So basically instead of choosing one or the other, they chose them both.

Also what we don't know is they might do another 365 or HtKnH (A-side song pretending to be B-side) and hopefully have a young member in front. The problem with it is that both are a tie in to something (drama, baseball) so if they're going to do something like that then they need to tie it in with something for promotion purposes. Doing only something like Lalala Message (include the song in every type) is not effective to raise the profile of the young member to the general public.

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    My hopes for the positions (7-8-7 position):

3rd row: Matsuoka Hana, Kato Rena, Yokoyama Yui, Kojima Haruna, Iriyama Anna, Kodama Haruka, Kizaki Yuria
    2nd row: Komiyama Haruka, Yamamoto Sayaka, Sashihara Rino, Matsui Jurina, Miyawaki Sakura, Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kawamoto Saya
    1st row: Nakai Rika, Kojima Mako, Mukaichi Mion, Shimazaki Haruka, Okada Nana, Takahashi Juri, Oguri Yui

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

^reality...
    3rd row: Oguri Yui, Komiyama Haruka,Takahashi Juri, Kizaki Yuria, Kawamoto Saya, Matsuoka Hana, Nakai Rika
    2nd row: Okada Nana, Kato Rena, Kodama Haruka, Matsui Jurina, Yokoyama Yui, Iriyama Anna, Mukaichi Mion, Kojima Mako
    1st row: Kojima Haruna, Yamamoto Sayaka, Sashihara Rino, Shimazaki Haruka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Watanabe Mayu, Miyawaki Sakura

edit: I think it will be 5-7-10 and on the choreo, the last row can be split into 2 groups.

Btw, it is just a speculation. I'm just commenting on @x_AozoraKataomoi_x hopes and I adjusted it with the actual order of the senbatsu announcement (which might not be the final order, but sensible enough), which is like this:
    center: Shimazaki Haruka
    Sashihara Rino, Kashiwagi Yuki, Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Mayu, Kojima Haruna, Miyawaki Sakura, Matsui Jurina, Yokoyama Yui, Kodama Haruka, Iriyama Anna, Kato Rena, Mukaichi Mion, Okada Nana, Kojima Mako, Kizaki Yuria, Takahashi Juri, Kawamoto Saya, Komiyama Haruka, Matsuoka Hana, Oguri Yui, Nakai Rika

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Curious. Where'd you get this?

Also double post. Edit button is made for moments like this.:p

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  13. giraffeyuki

giraffeyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Lol, some people in this thread are just overly critical towards Jurina. Sure, I also don't think that it's "0% me, 100% SKE", but it's also not "100% me, 0% SKE".

And since some brought up comparisons with Sasshi, then allow me if I bring up some as well.. how about when Sasshi mentioned "Kumamoto" in her SSK appeal video.. Yes the words were a bit subtle, but the tone is clear, somewhere along: "If I become no. 1 in SSK, it will cheer up/benefit people in Kumamoto.." (who we know just got struck by earthquake).

Which one actually made a bit more sense, this recent Jurina's remarks or Sasshi's Kumamoto remarks? And even if we overlook the logical explanation of Sasshi's remarks, don't you think that, from certain angle, it was a bit insensitive to use a real life tragedy into something as trivial as a personal attempt to win election of an idol group ?

Anyway.., while I agree that Sasshi's no. 1 might have more influence to HKT than Jurina's no. 1 to SKE, there's still some truth in what Jurina said; she used this opportunity to express her displeasure and to promote both herself and SKE; which is still a fair game to me.

14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Sasshi is from the neighbouring prefecture to Kumamoto, it makes sense for her to mention it. Not to mention that Fukuoka also borders Kumamoto.

15. giraffeyuki

giraffeyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Actually I was going to mention this also. I mean, if it's really the location, Oita (Sasshi's hometown) is about the same distance to Kumamoto as Kagoshima (Sakura and Yukirin's hometown) is to Kumamoto. So why have to be particularly Sasshi? Or even, there's gotta be some less-known girls who are actually from Kumamoto itself, why not voting for these less-known girls instead?

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    There is. Tanaka Miku of HKT48 Team H. One of Sasshi's precious children.

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    They did. Naru was 34th, Mikurin was 45th.

18. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    the positions, from AKBINGO

[​IMG]

19. junjou19

junjou19 Member

The positions are all right; I just wish Yuihan was higher up. Just because she's not an ace/contender for ace doesn't mean she should be shafted -_-

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If this is left before right, the order is Paruru, Mayuyu, Sasshi, Yukirin, Jurina, Sayaka, and Kojiharu in front. The second row is Sakura, Miion, Naachan, Yui, Juri, Haruppi, Yuria, and Annin. I will let you do the back row. (And I could have made a mistake, or it could be right before left.)