Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She's probably just voicing what a lot of fans are thinking ie "How in the hell did you get number 1?"

2. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Yay! My CDs came! Feels nice to vote for the first time :banana::banana::banana:

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

That was extremely stupid for Miichan to ask Ogiyuka that. Whether it's intentional or just a curious question, that's not right. Ogiyuka didn't manipulate the results to her favor nor can she say that she doesn't want fans to vote.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ET920

ET920 Member

Rikachan is about to die in her Showroom, trying to get #1 in the SR senkyo.

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Thanks for setting that up, it is always interesting to see how the forum votes.

And yeah, Miichan has been living with her foot in her mouth lately. Part of me thinks she is desperately trying out a "shock" chara in hopes of getting noticed for it.

6. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Joke or not, still rude and unacceptable.

7. ET920

ET920 Member

LOL, Minarun intended to vote for her in Senkyo, but her serial "got leaked" and some Naachan fan used it to vote for Naachan.

[​IMG]

8. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I've always had a soft spot for any 1st-3rd Gen members including Miichan.. but this is just.. no. no.

I never thought I'd say this but now I'd gladly take Yuria in AKB over Miichan. Yuria, stay. Miichan, go.

If that was her intention, she royally messed up with her approach. It came off unkind and made her look like she was jealous.

9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I want to see her expression when she found out the serial has been used XD

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    What a jerk! I hope that isn't representative of all Naachan fans.

• Like Like x 2
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

That's just a low thing to do imo.

12. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Probably not, is definitely not something that Naachan herself would approve.

13. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    How reminiscent of the Webkinz days. You wouldn't show your new webkinz to anyone until after you activated it to avoid the other person stealing your code and your pet.
    Minarun should have been more careful but also that's lame of the fan to steal the code

14. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

LoL, what did she expect, we are talking about WOTAS!

15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I don't see it. Look at the positioning in A-Side singles - We're LUCKY if we get 1/3rd of the names you just listed- And, their always LOWER Senbatsu (especially in a 24 pack). You just explained why- "the Peak is over". There's NO More "eye of the tiger"- NO Need to Build Up any "new" faces.

AND to HJR1891....

I'm not talking about in HKT (of course she was utilized there- I was there in 2012-13) - I meant in AKB if it wasn't for the fans constantly voting her up in Elections I doubt they'd care. ALSO.... What does "Trucks!" mean "Sloppy"? you lost me dude.

THIS is spot on! I've been saying this since 2013! She's an attention whore. She will "light herself on fire" & then MILK the attention- Then ends justifies the means. ANY Attention is "Good". She's like a clown beating her head w/ a rubber chicken or a Late Nigh Skit show "prat fall" comedian - She loves to denigrate herself & get the "Pity points" (i.e. the head shaving?). She CRAVES attention. She was born into the wrong country & culture. If she was in America she'd be leaking pics online of her holding the Presidents head just for shock value & attention. (yeah, Yanks I went there).

You all forget the REAL reason she mocked the NGT girl - It's calculated. She probably thought- "Who can I suck up to? Who can I stir up to get some solidarity & back-pats from?- Oh, I'll get the Jurina fans to like me and ALL the people who are pissed at NGT will side w/ me"- Just my observation.

Additional thoughts
    It's the passive-aggressive SLAP that you can say "OH, I'm kidding" when it blows up kinda comment. Mayu, Sasshi, Sayanee, Milky, Paruru, Rie, Suda wouldn't never say such things in the face of being beaten by a Newbie AND they'd publicly chastise a younger member of their group for saying it out of respect for their own group. Takamina would've probably made her "walk it back" or publicly make her 'smooth it over' (saying "Geesh, you're horrible at trying those jokes- we're all shocked as you are, You don't feel that way").

Even Jurina would be a class-act. She'd probably laugh and say "They're coming from all sides now" or "I've been going after the wrong fans". Geesh probably knows it's over & yet she can't just leave. Like another person said "The Peak is over!" Takamina & KojiHaru are gone & now she has no one to hitch to except maybe Sasshi but that's moot as she's more HKT48.

It would NOT surprise me if she uses this LAST Election as a chance to announce Graduation or Says something SHOCKING on purpose. She probably leaks herself to BUNSUN just for the Press & now they ignore her?. If there's ever a "Tell All" Skeletons in the Closet- Secrets of the Dark AKB" Book or something, It will be Geesh as #1 source. ANYTHING for attention. Sorry if you're a Geesh fan. I think she's kinda cute (sometimes) & she has a world of knowledge to give but...Geesh will be Geesh I suppose.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I am not surprised if Miichan is jealous tbh. I know it doesn't excuse her but let's not forget how Yukirin slammed her for being the only one on stage not ranking in the prelims. I imagine she's in a lot of pressure because of that, tense and frustrated, which made it "easy" for her to do so. I feel bad for Miichan but her reaction is not good. I am getting more worried. She definitely should have been supportive or, at the bare minimum, neutral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If it was after the whole event, it would've been kind of okay.

And again the fact she is out of rankings in prelims is probably because she already used the "last year" bankai and already loss of fan support.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Yeah, things are piling up against her u___u Like I said, I don't excuse her behavior but I wouldn't be surprised if she was at a breaking point. She does not do well under pressure.

19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just voted for the first time as well! I feel excited haha

20. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

That Naachan fan who stole Minarun's serial code is just the lowest of the lowest :glare: While it's not the entire representation of Naachan fans, it saddens me that such people exists to stain Naachan's name. I'm 100% sure there will be an asshole that will bring it up and use that excuse to hate on Naachan.