Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    About miichan , maybe staff told her to ask that ? I haven't watch the ANN yet though

2. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I do feel bad for Minarun :^^;: even if I'm annoyed at the Naachan wota taking it, Minarun just had a small lapse of judgement in her excitement; could happen to anyone, and there's no way in hell Naachan can be blamed for this (though I'm assuming most of the posts like that are being sarcastic)

Funnily enough something similar happened to me during this SSK! Just one glance away and suddenly I cast my vote for the wrong member :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Unfortunately, this time I can't defend her on this one...it's not about being bad, it's about being straight up inappropriate just like the dude here on stage a while ago who states (Ogiyuka should apologize to Jurina) bull crap. If Minegishi was just a radio broadcaster then sure fine, that was a good showbiz question. But I'd rather her be the considerate and supportive senpai character since she has the reputation of "first gen" right? She knows better than anyone about the pressure and sensitivity about SSK, and just putting Ogiyuka on the spot was not nice at all...

If this was a calculated risk then Minegishi totally deserve the backlash...since she is willing to be the bad/bold person.

If this was just unprocessed thought just came out of her mouth then she should start thinking to keep it shut before it completely wrecks our respect as fans to her "first gen" title even further...

===============================================

Btw regarding the code snatching incident where does the "Naachan oshi did it" came from?? Source??

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ you can check it yourself. Just enter that code for Nana and it'll say the date and the time when that code was already entered for her. If you enter it for any other member, it'll say that this code was already used for someone else.

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Nice. Didn't know they had tracking on the codes.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

6. Gavrilla1

Gavrilla1 Kenkyuusei

I remember I saw part of Miichan's showroom which said that what Yukirin said is being told after she discussed it with Miichan. Miichan herself said that it helped her, because if not then the atmosphere in the backstage will become awkward. And also, because of Yukirin she could say something like she would work hard. And in the end, she said that Yukirin is kind.
    You can see the video here : https://twitter.com/yappari_teamb/status/869918936292143104

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  7. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm sorry but while it is NOT okay to steal someone's vote like that, what I don't get is how you actually, confidently, showed your freaking unused code number in a freaking live show. She could have shown the ticket and put a white tape to cover the number. Like, she should have known that not everyone watches her SR are her fans and all of them are good people (unless she's trying a social study experiment about honesty among wota for a university thesis lol). Also, there's also a sabotaging probability to give Naachan oshi a bad name here. Never in my entire life, I imagine that I would see another DJ Khaled situation in 48G history.

These members who participate again despite claimed last year's being their last are amusing to watch. Kitarie being the only girl in that category who hasn't pulled any weird stunt.

8. ET920

ET920 Member

It could have been any wota, true, but he voted for Naachan. As mentioned, if you try to use the code with the same member, the system supposes you were the one voting (maybe you got confused and tried to use the same ticket twice while mass voting) and throws you a bone telling when you voted for her. If you try to use it on another, it will just throw a generic error.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Guess which one is Naachan's, and which one is Minarun :awesome:

That was the reason about why we started SUB48, cause most translations sucked :awesome: And that's why we stopped translating, because most viewers were happy reading half-assed translations :awesome:

9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have no heart watching that ANN video and Minarun SR but I finally watched. It's so sad for Minarun, even for me who's not a Minarun fans.
    And that ANN broadcast, let's not forget about Rikachan salty face when they discussing about Ogiyuka being #1. Lol. They're both adorable.

10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

While it is Naachan's fan's wrong doing, Minarun should have had some common sense too. She is way too pure to show her ticket to her SR audience. Naachan's sad sticker thing on 755 and what people are saying on 2ch will most likely cause Naachan take the fault and vote for Minarun (probably a few times too?). Honestly though, I don't think Naachan should do that. It's not like she can control what her fans do and to get bashed because of it is just wrong.

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It might have been a great move by Minarun. She lost one vote, but might gain hundreds in sympathy. One vote out of thousands won't make a difference, but hundreds might.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I mean it's not like we all weren't wondering what Yuka thought when she saw herself as #1. Miichan might be the only one that could have asked her that and Rie was there like helping Miichan to not make it a big deal to ask such a blunt question. Probably better ways to word it, and yea maybe she's bitter, but it wasn't like she attacked Yuka and wanted her to feel bad (actually that version sounds a lot more interesting lol).

13. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    This year's ssk is like the most interesting ssk ever! HYPE! So much drama is going on!:drool::drool::omfg::awesome::awesome::banana:

Is Oba Mina stupid or what? She clearly showed her code during a live stream and didn't enter it in before the Naachan wota did...:fp: It feels more like she calculated this move imo

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

15. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Be my guest and try it out. We're not talking about some magical species or anything. Human society will be what it is.

• Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I know my father left something in a cab in Tokyo, and the cab driver tracked him down to return it. It might even have been his passport. Different cultures have different standards of behavior. I would never claim a typical Japanese behaves the same as a typical American.

17. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Wow, okay, hold up.

It depends who you get.

In Japan, you might get the (somewhat smaller percentage of) shitty guy who jacks your shit.
    Yet in the West there are also people who will mail you your wallet if they find it and not take anything out of it, even if you've got a ton of cash in there.

Really comes down to random chance. I left my entire purse at a table somewhere at an anime convention in the US and it was still there when I went back for it some hour or so later. At the same con, I knew someone who misplaced their digital camera and it was also turned in to lost and found. But on the other hand my friend dropped a manga volume somewhere and when she went back to find it it wasn't there, and hadn't been turned in at lost and found.

You can't just generalize when it comes to something that is so up to chance. There are shitty people everywhere, even in a "nice" place like Japan (I know lots of people's personal anecdotes both good and bad there). And there are nice and concerned people everywhere even in a "less moral" place like the US.

The person who used Minarun's code: who knows who it was? Could be JP, could be SEA, could be US, could be Euro. Could be a Naachan fan or an anti. Could be someone entirely random who just did it for the shits and giggles.

• Like Like x 1
  18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    On the internet there's no such things...The only culture is internet culture.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Poor Minarun =w= but her clumsiness might play in her favor! This should get good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. ET920

ET920 Member

LOL, just noticed most of these reactions are like translations from 2ch. In the end, wotas there are about the same as wotas here, some say she did on purpose, some say he did it on purpose, voting for Naachan so that she would get the blame, some say she's idiot, some say Naachan will vote for her... She was rather pissed off, so no, she didn't do that on purpose as far as I know (or anyone else except herself, really). Naachan will probably vote for Minarun once she learns about it because she'll feel responsible, especially now that she's captain. Yes, she was an idiot, she mentioned that herself. And if I had to choose between "A Naachan fan picked it up and quickly voted for her" and "A Naachan hater picked it up and quickly voted for Naachan to put blame on her", considering he had about a minute or less to take a screenshot or check the recording, picking a PC or phone, going to the site and inputting the code, I doubt he could have been thinking "How I hate Naachan, I'll put the blame on her!" all the time. It's more like "I must do it for Naachan!"