Album AKB48 6th Album [Koko ga Rhodes da, koko de tobe!] 2015/01/21

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by penguindash, Nov 3, 2014.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Sakuratan performed it at RH2015 during one of the encores, as @Sayanara231 pointed out. So we will see when the BRD/DVD releases, if not before.

2. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

What @hjr1891 is not getting (or not willing to accept) is that kanojo is way out of Sakura's vocal range so the producers had to autotune it so much so as to make it the right pitch. From the recording alone, you can already hear that her vocals are being strained. Autotune is not a miracle worker, you need to have a good base, other wise you sound like a strained screechy robot. The producers dropped the ball cause they had to. They had to do too much, plain and simple to fix the recording.

And yes Sakura sounded fine on her other songs but that's cause they aren't as difficult as Kanojo.

For the record, yes the song is good but it definitely wasn't autotuned because the producers wanted to make use of the effect (i.e. Plastic no Kuchibiru). So yea, unless Sakura miraculously improves on her vocal range, I don't think she'd do a good job at performing this song. Doesn't matter cause as with almost all AKB album tracks, they're never performed ever again.

3. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'll just butt in with my quick first impression of Limited Edition, which I just managed to receive (a week late, thanks to customs).

I like the overall visual style of the album. The small photobook, which comes with the limited edition, is enough reason to buy this copy. The style is mature and something I like too look at. As I use CDJapan to order most of my things, I got Ikoma poster. Even though she's not a person I follow, I'm seriously thinking of framing this and hang it on my living room wall.

Just gone through a quick listening session and pretty much all Disc 2 songs are to my liking; especially Oh! Baby!, Conveyor, Downtown Hotel 100 Goushitsu and the title song Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de tobe.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

2nd Week Sales
    ----------------------------------------

Week 1 Sales: 746,717
    Week 2 Sales: 13,651 (760,368)

5. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    SO I finally got my Limited copy of Type A. And holy hell, the packaging is incredible. I love the photobook!

AND MY PHOTO WAS OF MAYU OMG.

And Ikoma poster is gorgeous. Her eyes are incredible.

Aaaaaaaaand I guess we're listening to different songs, because I'm crazy about the Hotel song! lol I wish I could see a color code. I'm hearing a REALLY good singer in this group, and I have a feeling that it's Nana. But I can't quite tell. It's different than her usual style, so I can't tell if it's her or some other girl. We all know it's not Tomu, LOL.

6. iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    iamcrazymike
    Here's a CM for the album that has some previews of the songs they performed at Request Hour.

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    All the performances look really good here but Sayanee, Jurina, Yukirin and especially Takamina stood out the most to me just based off the previews. Can't wait to see the full performances!

8. moonlit

moonlit Member

I must say, that I liked Jurina's solo the most. Kanojo is a good song, but the autotuning takes the magic out of it. The rest are so... generic. I don't even know why Jurina's solo stood out to me the most. I don't like her, so its not oshi bias, lol. I expected to like Sayanee's solo the most, but somehow it didn't live up to my expectations, so I was just meh.
    Otherwise, best song on the album imho: Tomodachi de irarerunara. :cute: It is so so so tearjerkingly beautiful, I want to see them perform it live.
    I didn't see it at Kohaku, Futari wa dekiteru was great too.
    Jurina's song once again long title |'D
    so for me:
    Tomodachi de irarerunara>Futari wa dekiteru>>Koko wa Rhodes, koko de tobe>Jurina's solo>Birth/Reborn>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else.

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Week 4 Sales
    --------------------------------
    Week 3 Sales: 5,742 (766,110)
    Week 4 Sales: 3,702 (769,812)

10. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    ■SKE48研究生 佐々木柚香 卒業に伴う AKB48 劇場盤発売記念 大握手会・大写真会 不参加 と キャンセル対応のお知らせ
    ■SKE48 古川愛李・SKE48研究生 荻野利沙 卒業に伴う AKB48 劇場盤発売記念 大握手会・大写真会 不参加 と キャンセル対応のお知らせ
    ■AKB48 森川彩香 卒業に伴う AKB48「Green Flash」劇場盤発売記念 大握手会 不参加 と キャンセル対応のお知らせ
    ■SKE48 小林亜実 卒業に伴う AKB48 劇場盤発売記念 大握手会 不参加 と キャンセル対応のお知らせ

I guess the above members won't be attending Rhodes / Green Flash events: Yuka Sasaki, Airi Furukawa, Risa Ogino, Ayaka Morikawa, Ami Kobayashi. No other graduating members mentioned so far so possibility of them attending..?

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Week 5 Sales
    ------------------------------------
    Week 3 Sales: 5,742 (766,110)
    Week 4 Sales: 3,702 (769,812)
    Week 5 Sales: 1,887 (771,699)

12. deuszzz

deuszzz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    dear all,
    I have a problem regarding the shipping of my package containing 2s tickets for this May event, please help me what should I do!
    Since I don't live in Japan, I used my friend's address for shipping. But when the package arrived, he also went overseas, and the postman left a note in the mailbox for retrieving it later in post office.
    And when my friend returns, he tries to retrieve the package to the post office, but the clerk said that the package has expired on 27 Jan and it has been moved(?) from the post office. Since my friend only understand basic japanese, maybe he misunderstands (I hope).
    So what should I do to get the package back? At least to get the 2shoot tickets back?
    Where does the package moved to? Is it disposed or returned to Chara-ani? If so, can I send email to ask chara-ani to re-send my package or maybe at least email me the 2shoot tickets?
    I'm really confused now. Please help.

13. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    @deuszzz He is right, after a parcel isn't picked up from the post after a certain date, they're considered forfeited. I'm not sure if they are disposed or returned to the sender. Either way I would contact Chara ani and see what they can do, maybe it went back to them. In any case, the chances of them reprinting you the tickets are slim..as they can't confirm what really happened to the tickets. There are people still borrowing people's IDs to use another person's tickets so unless they can confirmed what really happened to the tickets I don't think they would reprint you any. Good luck.

14. deuszzz

deuszzz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    My Japanese expatriate friend has contacted the delivery service and they said that the package has been returned to the sender, chara-ani. But when we phoned chara-ani, no one responded even in working hour. :cold:
    Also, we did sent them email through the website (in japanese), yet no response from them.

I guess that's all effort we can do, isn't it?
    What I regret is having to give up the tickets I've won for some popular members. :cry2:
    I don't know whether obtaining them again next year would be possible or not.

15. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

@deuszzz Have you heard anything from them yet?

16. deuszzz

deuszzz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    yes, I have tried to contact them by phone, but no answer there. So I tried the inquiry form in the website.
    And yes, they replied me (I will attach the email reply below).
    If I'm not misunderstanding, they are willing to re-send the package to the same address.
    However what I don't understand is the statement that they cannot promise that the package will arrive on time.
    The event is still almost 2 months from now, and chara-ani office is located in Tokyo, my shipping address is in Yokohama.
    From Tokyo to Yokohama doesn't even take a day travel. I wonder what's wrong. :blink:
    This still makes me to be in unsafe position yet.

Maybe anyone whose japanese is better can help me understanding this situation? :huh:
    This is Chara-ani's reply:
    この度は、AKB48抽選申込みフォームをご利用いただきまして
    誠にありがとうございます。
    こちらは、ユーザーサポート担当の佐々木です。
    お問合せの件につきましてご連絡いたします。

只今お問合せが混み合っており、返信が遅れています。
    ご連絡が遅くなりまして大変申し訳ございません。

再発送のお手配をさせていただきますので、
    お受け取りいただきますようお願いいたします。
    なお、配送日時のご指定はできかねます。
    商品をお届けする際にご不在の場合には、
    不在票を投函いたしますので、
    お早めに再配達のお手配を行っていただけますようお願いいたします。

また、イベント日に間に合うお届けのお約束は出来かねますので、
    あらかじめご了承くださいますようお願いいたします。

今後ともキャラアニをご愛顧の程宜しくお願い申し上げます。

17. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Maybe it's just their standard reply to say it's not their fault if it's too late because they had to resend it. Who knows if the guy from the costumer service even knows what event it's about and when it will take place. But then again, I don't speak Japanese either so maybe I missed something. I hope you get your package soon so you can stop worrying and look forward to the event. ^^

18. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    They are simply putting it out there to avoid any future problems. They probably didn't cared enough to see when the event you're going to is, hence it's just a standard response.

19. deuszzz

deuszzz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    you two were right. My friend in japan contacted me this morning, saying the package has arrived.
    It only takes 1 week since they replied my email.
    By the way, thank you for the support. You're all great!

20. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    congrats!! happy for u :)