AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ^
    ^
    Yes you do.
    Also it's not a big deal to not be able to reach the 6th star with those.
    upgrading them doesn't result in a big atk improvement. something like 2k or 3k compared to 10k boost whith those that come from gacha / janken.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  2. Shinsou

Shinsou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I am new here Yoroshiku :)

I havent but i should have gotten 5 of them i also miss the new buttom in the others menu :(

3. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I just started this game, and went for NMB version.
    My oshi is of course Milky, with Sayanee, Churi, Udon, and Kinoshita as the back up.
    I think I started well, cause when I reached RANK10, I tried Janken and got a Kamonegix Center Ver Riripon!
    Was debating myself earlier who to chose between Udon and Riripon for starting players, guess the game wants Riripon. Sorry, have to kick Udon ;__;

Can't post a picture, but here's her stats.
    Performance: 26089
    Mental: 100
    Skill: 7 seconds Score Up (85%)

Heh~ I miss my old AKB account. Those Mayuyu ;___;

4. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

MAINTENANCE NOTICE - APRIL 30TH
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/761

Duration: 13:00 - 16:00 JST (3 hours)

Information
    - Friend Co-Op Event begins
    - Following campaigns will continue after maintenance
    - Oshimen LOVE Campaign
    - Beginner Campaign
    - 2/3 LP Consumption Campaign​
    - Bug fixes
    - Includes Personal Profile Page Bug where game crashes if you click on one of the buttons

@kelincipedo @Sakura Sorry about the confusion. I've edited it and made it clearer now about the Group Function feature. It''s easily unlockable if you've played the game for longer than a few days since you do those challenges naturally as you progess.

5. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Anyone who is starting a google doc for NMB?

Edit: I'm making one now. hehe

6. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Can a rule be added to the thread that we all stick to English when not talking about things in-game (names of girls, in-game function names for non-kanji-proficient etc.)?
    I know it seems cool to use Japanese or Indonesian or other "foreign" languages in the thread, but it seriously gets in the way of people understanding one another. This also goes for romanized Japanese, such as people adding "yoroshiku" and such even when English would work just fine.
    If you find a fellow member who speaks the same language as you do, great! But there's a PM system for that.

This isn't an attack against specific people (the quote is just to make a point in general). I'd just like to make sure that everyone (or at least the majority) can understand everyone else equally.
    I could also spam this thread in Finnish or Swedish or German etc., but I won't, because I know people would get on my case about it.
    Japan isn't a world-wide language nearly in the same scale as English, so please give some thought to how this thread was made at least in part so that people who don't understand Japanese can still play the game and join the conversation about it before you start flooding the thread with posts in not-English for no real reason. I'm sure Indonesian and Japanese fans have their own entire forums where you can go nuts with those languages.

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    actually there is a clear rule that Stage48 has english as sole language to use on all thread, not only this one in particulary

8. LaisieTaffy

LaisieTaffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    My game stucks on the first loading screen, and it often says something with "fail" and "download" (those are the only words that I can understand) anyone know why this happens?
    I cleared the cache and even reinstalled the game but the issue still persists since I updated it yesterday
    My wasted LPs and daily rewards :(

9. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Would foreign languages or google translated english posts be better here in this thread I wonder LOL

10. sisley

sisley Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satomieko
    About the live recording function newly added to the game, how does it work? I've been clicking around for a while and still no idea lol

11. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/744 Follow the picture guide to activate recording.

EDIT: ....so apparently that option button doesn't even exist in the game itself yet, so we'll probably get it implemented after tomorrow's update.

12. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Finally got to playing HKT & NMB modes!
    So they don't have their own overtures either. I was expecting each would mode have one by now.
    Also Team songs are a letdown as usual! :gavel: I mean why not Idol no Oujya for Team H instead of Wink wa 3kai?! :fp:
    And also the overly used Shonichi for KIV...Seishun no laptime would have been better for Team N.
    At least they made Zipper as three members but I guess the choreo will be added later. It has 6 types of costumes wow.

Also it's always such a drag starting from scratch all over again. I need fodder girls!!
    I squandered a lot of my unused golden tickets on HKT girls. I wanted all of my favorites haha

So far which background music do you like the most? For me its: SKE > NMB > HKT > AKB
    I feel like the HKT one could have been a real song though,,

13. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    NMB48 Member Upgrade Sheet

So I made this one for NMB version players out there.
    And as I was updating the Official Costume List, I looked at my Milky's stats and what she needs to eat. But then she suddenly evolved. Haha might be a bug but it happened twice on me. My Murokana too suddenly evolved.
    Anyone who got this bug?

14. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    evile1690, do you ever NOT complain?

15. Kodary

Kodary Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Is there those who play through BlueStacks?

16. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Wow to be specifically called out like this. You could go the extra mile by tagging me directly too.
    I was just stating how the game could be better in my opinion.
    When I see stuff that aren't right I call it out.
    If it comes off as "complaining" to you then that is not my problem. You are free to ignore it too you know.
    I'm not like you who can be complacent when small but important details are constantly being overlooked with each update of the game.
    Things like that are a sign of laziness when it comes to developing games.
    And this is a Japanese game so forgive me for having high expectations from it.
    There are people who pay money for this game yet are always being given so-so events and results.
    But yeah, who cares right?! As long you can play and brag here right?

17. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well apparently in your eyes and posts this game has been bottom of hell shitty since like May last year.

You've posted several times that you don't feel like playing, so don't.

I mean, you're treating this update/the bugs that have come with it like it was the abortion that was the SKE update.

18. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Is there limitation for the amount of mail at mailbox at a time? I have quite a few low level units in mailbox but my inventory is full and there's no member that i want to / could level up atm (i don't mind if they expires anyway, just curious tho)

19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I don't think there's a limit to how much mail you have. I had one point where I had 5 pages of mail that I never took care of.

20. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

fodders expired in 2 weeks
    if you have 30+ pages of fodder just use them to feed your 4* score up members or oshi