AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    what i know is that you have 2 weeks to use the fodder in your mailbox.

To not waste it, i advise you to use the "old mail" option so it shows you the oldest mail you have. That way you will always use fodder likely to be erased because too old.

If you keep using the newest fodder, there's a risk you never use the old fodder stacked in your mailbox. It's even important because there's HKT and NMB48 that started (and we need a lot of fodder to up score up members)

2. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I've actually had this happen, too, especially shortly after bigger updates. In my case, sometimes it was my router acting up, sometimes it were the game servers (probably too busy handling all the requests from people downloading the update).
    You can always try to restart the game itself or your phone and see if that helps. If not, maybe try restarting your router. If all of that fails, it might be because of the game servers being too busy and the only solution to it is to try over and over again.
    I've encountered download problems in-game a lot since the update, too, and I suppose they're mostly happening because the servers can't handle all the requests. It usually solved itself after retrying several times or, in the worst case, restarting the game.

3. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I may have missed it, but I can't seem to find the answer to this question:
    What are the timer with 4:00 counting down on it and 回復まで in the top left status bubble supposed to indicate? It counts down to zero, nothing happens and, at some point, starts counting down from 4:00 again. The game app has a notification, but I don't see any updates for it.

4. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I only started playing it yesterday, so apologies if I'm wrong, but it seems to be the timer for filling your LP. Everytime it goes to zero, your LP goes up by one until it fills up fully again.

5. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    As stated before: you get 1 LP every four minutes and the countdown is visible.

6. TeamBOshi*

TeamBOshi* Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    Thank you, evile1690! You should be able to express your opinion. This is a FORUM where people can express their ideas. By complaining about other people's opinions, it does not really do anything because it's that person's opinion and they don't have to change their opinion for something that someone else says.

I'm not trying to direct this at just the previous few posts. I have noticed this in older posts. People should be able to have freedom as speech (...as long as they have read the first post :p)

7. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    "Freedom of speech" really isn't the best possible excuse for saying negative things just for the sake of saying negative things. Can people be racists and/or otherwise prejudiced based on freedom of speech?

And frankly, I have also noticed a handful of people who only post negatively in this (and the previous )thread. As soon as anything new comes up (events, members, etc.) there's nothing but complaints. Otherwise these people post nothing at all - not even neutral posts. It's easy to think these people get some weird masochistic pleasure out of playing a game they could always stop playing if they hate it so much. But they...don't? :confused: They just keep posting.

It's like breaking your own fingers voluntarily and then complaining about how horrible it is to break your own fingers. Wouldn't anyone get tired and tell them to just stop smashing their fingers to bits?
    Shall we run an experiment where I post a huge rant every day or two about every aspect of the game I don't like? I'm pretty sure you'd all get fed up by the first week. :flower:
    TL;DR Freedom of speech =/= the right to say anything ever without any thought or concern for the people who listen.

BACK TO GAME DISCUSSION:

If you have room on your friend list, do send a request my way (my ID is on the Google Doc). I'm actually having trouble filling up my remaining +55 empty friend slots and the Friend Event starts tomorrow. :^^;:

8. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ..Until you complain so much you sound like a broken record and then have the audacity to be super offended when someone calls you out on it.

top lel

If you enjoy constant repetition of shitposts, the shoutbox for Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry, etc. on Last.FM are a good place to go!

9. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    I agree in this case. There's a point where the same negative opinions and complaints become redundant and it's rather frustrating for those in the thread who want to enjoy the game. It's fine to dislike something and discuss it but if everything you have to say is negative it's not going to be a fun conversation for most people.

This isn't directed at evile's post or anyone in particular, it's just a general statement (my personal opinion).

On a side note I just want to remind people that we have a lot more friend slots than we did before and it would be a good idea to fill up on friends before the event begins :)

10. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I wonder, I'm playing NMB only so I think I only need people who play NMB version for the event?
    I want to add you guys but most of you play AKB as main, and for the next event, I can't help you guys that much. I'm just hogging your event points haha

And it just dawned to me, it's a bit weird that Yamada Nana debuted as SKE in the game and never appeared in NMB version. hahaha
    I guess Milky wins in overall appearance. She's in AKB (was), SKE and NMB. Or are there other members with that kind of status?

11. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I'm only playing NMB too, I had no desire to play the game until they added NMB.
    As I've just started I don't know how the events work anyway, also my team suck :hmm:

Also the fact my current centre isn't actually my oshimen purely because she's a star lower is annoying me.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  12. YukoOzora

YukoOzora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    Twitter:
    CommanderJei
    Just writing my name and ID on the google docs.
    Beside I'm pretty Active in NMB and AKB.
    For now I mostly focused on NMB Side Only

13. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @Gingerninja Added you! Since you play NMB too haha I actually played other versions just for the gem. That play (song title) in normal mode quests.

14. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Thanks!
    I guess I need to grind more for some better members.

15. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I still didn't get my 10 tickets and im lvl 94.....bug as well or wait until after the event.

16. YukoOzora

YukoOzora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    Twitter:
    CommanderJei
    @Gingerninja added you.. I need some friend in NMB Mode

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Since we are all starting in sister group sides, i advise you to do janken and quickly get score up 5* members.

50 gems is better to get 6*, but it's more efficient to get approximatively five 5* members with score up so you get SS rank on songs faster. In event, SS rank give you 50% event point bonus, which isn't negligeable.

low lp depletion is also the perfect timing to grind and get high performance member as fast as possible

18. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I'm playing all modes, really. AKB and SKE will be easier in terms of gathering points (those easy SS-ranks!) but I could use the milestone reward boosts in NMB and HKT. I've also got a +15% event points girl as a center in NMB and HKT.

19. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    No one tops Milky, really, for no. of appearances over all modes, most other transferees/kennins are at 2. And we're going to see her disappear from the SKE side and be re-added to the AKB side soon, too.

And I guess a "mode(s) I play" column would be good

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  20. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I officially switched to nmb.Even when i dont know the girls nmb is the most fun to me.But tano.......... Ill try to play both but i really want don't look back in the game even when yamada nana graduated.Thats all i had to say :D. Whats your favorite mode so far?