Event / Concert AKB48 Janken Taikai 2016 (16/10/10)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 6, 2016.

1. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm so happy for Tanamin! She really deserves this chance, because she's never really been in AKB's radar even after her 10 year tenure. The A-side needs to be a fun song!

Is Seichan going to be the new Kojima Haruna with this two year back to back senbatsu inclusion wins? Her luck is great, even though she didn't win either jankens.

2. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    YAAAAA!! Nagisa & Komi-Haru sorta won something (*golf clap*). I have no idea who Tanabe Miku is...but this is what happens when you DON'T Rig the Janken - lol.

Please tell me Takamina DID NOT make an appearance!! I saw clips of Yuria (looking cute) then she did some nonsense w/ 2 guys & handle bars? BTW, the Okada Nana costume (& her buddy) only makes sense if you watched Anime "Re: Zero"
    But Emilia is BEST GIRL in that Anime - NOT REM, so why Okada chose Rem- who cares- lol

For all the speculation & chatter - it seems this Janken was kinda "ho-hum"- No major announcements. We got to see Paruru's final song & Stage48's fav whipping girl YURIA KIZAKI was in that Senbatsu so I'm sure it was lovely.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Just a new group, STU48.

4. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I love how all the "it's rigged" people are completely silent.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Erm...

https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/785491415174303744

Okada Nana and her sister went as Rem and Ram.
    The girl Okada Nana was against was Emilia.

:flower:

lmao what?

They debuted the new single and announced a new group that is not based in any city but will go around SEVEN different ones on a freaking boat?

Nothing major, nope.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^Wait what, is that suppose to be a joke? :confused: I'm referring to the content and not your reply by the way

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Of course it's a joke, c'mon. :XD:

IF it was ever rigged, there's no point in it anymore.
    The sales of the mothership don't depend on this. So what if Milky or Nana release a single and it tanks? Big deal. Same with this unit.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Matsui Hikari

Oh, it makes more sense now. When I first saw the reply, it only had the first paragraph

9. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

Watching Yuria getting both a intro and outro was hilarious.

Sadly she dint win. :( :hehe:

10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    It happened to Takamina, though XD And then she went full Takaminazawa and everything was good.

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Heh. I'll admit I was wrong. However, as I said in the other half of that post, if they do decide to pick a center via contest it would come as a surprise round (though I didn't expect it to be Janken).

12. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Congratulations to Tanamin :1st:

Also glad to see Mariyannu and Maachun getting into the B side :)

13. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I'm glad that this year management didn't rig the janken tourney. I guess they didn't want to deal with the complaints.

14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I take it you haven't looked too closely at the B-side members

15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Well....when 85% of the top 8 girls are Unknowns to "Casuals" and the highest ranked girl is KomiHaru (#21) & only people like us can I identify who half of them are on site..... that's what would "actually Happen" in a real UNstaged Janked - lol.

I don't even know who the winner is. I only know Nagisa & KomiHaru and KojiMako.

16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Lol, so does that mean it's staged to look unstaged now? We're getting into some matrix shit here :rofl:

17. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    There was Treachery afoot?? A fair Idol disgraced the machinations of my lovely Yuria??
    are you being "playful" & fake Sinister voice sounding or did she really do something mean to Yuria- Sorry. I didn't watch
    Is there a Stream up already? Any got any clips?? I take it Miyupon is one of the "left behind" girls who Management isn't Pushing??

AKI-P has done "Stranger Things" before- lol. They only "Rig it" to the extent of the result they desire. I Don't think they cared who won - because it's a simple "Unit Song". What annoyed me personally was it was a girl dressed like a dude! A Drunken Salary man costume won?? How is that Idol-like or Sexy or even CUTE? Unless you're into Girls dressing up Dudes....dam DANSO's ruined the Janken (*Shakes fist at AKI- P*)

ST(f)U48 seems like such a stupid thing to invest in right now.... AKB48 is going to be metaphorically a 'Sinking Ship' when A Listers: Mayu, Yukirin, Sasshi, & Sayanee "Jump Ship" (so to speak)....so he needs at least a YEAR of building Mako, Okada, Komi, Mion, Juri, and YURIA into the New A LIST while NOT brushing off the remaining A-List when they do Graduate.

"I Know, Lets put girls no one's ever heard of on a BOAT & potentially make them Sea Sick....because as hard as it is to dance on stage - lets try it on a boat that isn't always a Flat surface"- lol,

18. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    someone calm this dude down pls

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Why the whole "rigged" thing is dead imo. No matter what happens or who it is, somebody is always going to say it's rigged (last year proved that as well).

20. Matsui Hikari

^^I second that. Just seems like another butthurt "fan" (no attack intended with the quotations) about the result lmao