AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    And then there are the official clubs currently under AKB name that Aki-P drew inspiration from SKE's unofficial ones.

Currently official clubs are: [Club/president/vice-president]

Art Club/Katayama Haruka/no vice president but there are 3 groups leader each in SKE,NMB,HKT
    Acting Club/Nakamura Mariko/Nagao Mariya
    Cooking Club/Nakatsuka Tomomi/Matsubara Natsumi
    Light Music Club/Yokoyama Yui/Yamamoto Sayaka
    Literture Club/Kitahara Rie/Sato Amina
    Auto Club/Minegishi Minami/Chikano Rina

and then there are a few unofficial ones.

It's actually not too strange in Japan, most large company will set up recreational clubs, some even competes on amateur levels to improve work relationship and offer a stress relief. They are anything from chess and games to sports and volunteer works.

For example Tomochin was known to be part of Horipro's 5x5 soccer team a few years ago.

2. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

^ LOL, I know clubs like cooking or light music club. Totally make sense. But melonpan..... :D. I thought it is a promotional campaign for some products :D. So, does the melonpan shop at Mt. Fuji exist? I want to try :p

3. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

It should be pretty easy to buy. It's a stable bread in pretty much all bakeries in most East Asian countries.

4. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

No. I can buy melonpan at my place actually. But I want "to eat the Mount Fuji melon pan which is only available in the Mt. Fuji 5th Station Rest House" (quoted from the Melonpan Alliance [hehe] [hehe]). Sound very interesting :D

5. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Ahh, gotcha.

But poor Rena, she is currently be betrayed by her Vice-President and her only NMB member. Paruru confessed in the latest XX that she and Fukumoto Aina haven't been eating melonpan for a while and has gotten tired of eating it. Apparently there is a rule among them that they need to eat at least 1 a week and Paruru has barely managing eating 1 a month lately... :lol:

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    At first, I thought that Paruru was joking about the melonpan thing but I guess there are other members besides her and Rena. I guess it's not as active as it was.

7. seiryu

seiryu Kenkyuusei

^
    I seriously thinks all of the girls there were joking :D. The level of craziness among AKB girls is awesome :hehe:
    ^
    ^
    So, Rena really eats melonpan every week :D :D. Hooray for the President [rock] [rock]. Melonpan seems to be a strange recipe to keep weight and do gravure though :^O^:

8. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

They gain quite a few members with HKT (being the kids that they are), it is the older members that seems to grow out of it.

Sakura regularly post the pictures of melonpan on her G+... :blush:

9. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

I need this LOD in my life so much~
    Where is this from? the one where the staffs dress up as members.

[​IMG]

TGSK 4 CENTER! [rock]

10. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

It think it is the special stage that was only for the members after Kouhaku.

I can't remember who, maybe Yukirin or Mariko mentioned it in their blog. That after Kouhaku, as usual they went to stay the night in hotel because of the short turn-around time for New Year Stage.

They got woke up earlier than they expect and were wondering what is going on and they were treated to a special staff stage. It mentioned that they ended up slept for not even 3 hours but was totally worth it.

I want to see that stage too, but it mostly likely won't make it out unless they were planning and selling this thing.

11. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Well....that suck :hmm:

Damn, I want to see their Oshimeshi :awesome: :hehe:

12. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Question, where can someone buy Monthly theater pictures of SKE48 if you are not from Japan with the exceptio n of online proxy/auction services. Thanks!

13. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Naomi has always run that, even when she moved to another forum. However since it wasn't run (here, at least) someone else could run it if they wanted to, I suppose.

Which reminds me, I need to think about dusting off the old "best x of the year" awards, if people are still keen on such things...

14. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I was actually going to PM you/HRP about running it after I noticed that ebi had their own contest this year. I'm glad someone else brought it up. Well, I'll talk to you about it so we can iron out the details, but I am relatively free for this week and the next couple so I could handle it.

15. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    My delivery of 42 DVD´s and some CD's have arrived. Many questions arise. Team Z and Koi no Onawa for example. Who plays the incredibly cute girl who throws a coin at the end? Could be Yuko but I'm really not sure. And where is it recorded? Looks like a historical village.

16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Question 1, I have found the answer, yes it is Yuko. Question 2 remains. :)

17. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    The PV was shot at Nikko Edomura, a theme park in Tochigi prefecture. It's pretty close to Nikko Toshogu.

http://www.edowonderland.net

You know you can always go back and edit your initial post instead of making a double submission.

18. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Yup definately Yuko.
    I loved those Team Z videos.
    Where did you get the dvd? I just have them downloaded would love a actual copy?

19. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @ HRP. Thanks for the information and links. Interesting. Yes, I know I can edit but I didn't do it this time. ;)

@Voightkampff. I ordered them via Amazon.co.jp Actually, through a friend who would celebrate the New Year in Japan with his Japanese wife along with her parents.

20. Theli

Theli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Who are the backup dancers in these stage performances (from the DVDs):

Junjou Shugi (B3)
    Kataomoi No Taikakusen (B4)
    Gomen Ne Jewel (K4)

I know some of them (Aamin, Sakippe, Harukyan and a little girl who looks like Miorin (?), but the others... [wonder]