AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Hey do you guys know horror film starring AKB48 girls?

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Ok, disc 3 finished. Interesting to see the whole consert. I have seen many different items on Youtube, but here they are more in context. [clap]

Some error and questions. M16 Yume wo shinaseru wake ni ikanai & M17 RUN RUN RUN. It stands 'ALL' as members in the list, but I disagree with that. :)

At the end after Hikoukigumo there are a longer intermission with a man reading a lot from a paper. A lot of namida surprise appears. :) Who is the man and what is he saying? I guess some of the girl has got their agencies.

3. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    @ gotbild: If no one has posted in the thread since you last did, please go back and edit your question into your previous post. Better avoid making double posts. I fixed that for you this time.

The question about ticketing is hard to answer, since there's no data being made available to the public regarding the supply:demand ratio (number of applicants and of actual tickets sold). What's clear is that especially for the AKB theater, it's considerably difficult to get tickets. Now while there sure are ways of getting tickets more frequently or more easily... if you're going the usual way of applying through one fan club account and through general admission, winning a ticket is a relatively rare thing these days. I myself am at a show about once in two months. AKB that is. It's far easier to win tickets for HKT, then NMB, then SKE.

So if the ratio is 10:1 it means that for one show about 2500 applications came in. Now that's not exactly a lot. Depending on team and day, ratios can go up to about 100:1 for standard theater shows. That means you have a one in one hundred chance of winning a ticket.

I changed the set list for the Yokohama concert a little bit.

You mean the guy on the right?

[​IMG]

That would be Togasaki Tomonobu, or just Toga-chan/Toga-san. I guess you could say he's the most relevant person in AKB management after Akimoto. His official title is "AKB48 general manager", sometimes also referred to as theater manager. While Akimoto oversees the whole franchise, you got Togasaki looking over just AKB. He's fully responsible for the official blog, announcements, the communication with fans, and so on. Once you go on watching a few more concerts, you'll run into him a few more times I'm sure.
    Managers of the other groups are: Yuasa Hiroshi for SKE, Kaneko Tsuyoshi for NMB, and Sato Kazuya for HKT.

Togasaki's Twitter account
    Togasaki's G+ account

Yuasa's G+ / Kaneko's G+ / Sato's G+

4. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @HRP Ok, I'll do so. There are different ways in different forum. Some don't allow any changes, some for one hour and others no limits. I'm have most experience with number 2. One problem with changes and completing is that they can be missed by persons who have already read the first version.

Thanks for the changing of the setlist.

Ok, now I know the man. :) Was my guess right about what he said?

5. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    What is the song most lesbo of AKB?

6. zenki

zenki Kenkyuusei

can you show me the video link for that event ? :)

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Hahahah. What an odd way to state that question.

I'd go with Kinjirareta Futari:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqzt-kty1Sw[/yt]

Or if you're looking for actual contact rather than lyrics, SDN's I'm sure. (now with AKB members!):

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi5Rj_KXw-U[/yt]

Or Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou in that same vein:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7XvvGSh-0U[/yt]

If you can find it (it's not on Youtube), SKE48's "Kataomoi Finally" PV is pretty good too.

8. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Time for some questions again. After looking through the Yokohama concert I've found some songs I missed before, it's a lot of thet kind. Right now it regards 7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi. A wonderful piece, not only because Akicha is singing with it. ;) Too bad they can not/will not sing with normal voices. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5cC-BKshTE

Now I have found an older version on YouTube where I wonder about the members. Ok, Acchan I can recognize but the other? Feel free to respond with colors: Blue, green, pink, yellow. Blue - Kasai? The little green one I recognize from Skirt, hirari but I forgot her name. Youngest member ever? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r6yaCWfcWE

9. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    From left to right: Komatani Hitomi, Ohe Tomomi, Maeda Atsuko, Masuyama Kayano, Narita Risa

This is the original line up for the song. They've all graduated since.
    Kayano (the "little one") was by far the youngest member among the 1st gen. There's only been few members that young at debut (Jurina, Oku Manami,...).

10. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks HRP. Wrong Tomomi then! :D I hope it's not a bad omen for singing this song, so the line up from Yokoari will graduate. :)

11. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

Considering the demands for ticket and few people who can actually attend the theater, it's impossible for one to go to Japan on, say, a week vacation and attend the theater right? Or is there a way to win the ticket before you go?
    Please help, I don't speak Japanese. :)

12. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Check this out.

http://www.akb48.co.jp/overseas/index.html

It's tricky. Technically, super enpou is meant for people who are already planning/have booked a vacation in Japan - not for those that want to apply for tickets and then go in case they win.

Of course you could try applying through the normal enpou category (which is for those in Japan outside of Kanto region) or through the fanclub. Thing is tickets aren't sold that far in advance. For the enpou and fan club categories, you'll know only three/four days prior to the show whether you won a ticket for it or not, so applying only makes sense if you're able to hop on a plane at any time.

13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    The last(?) question about Yokoari DVD box. The forth DVD, Making, got 3 main chapter. What is a good translation for the second with some MC talk, and what is MC? :)

14. Kendelle

Kendelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I'm a member here for almost a year but I'm still fairly new to AKB itself - I've picked a few favourites and am just enjoying the music so far - there is a lot to digest :)

Is there a documentary or film/show that chronicles behind the scenes stuff for the girls? Another group I like from Korea did a behind the scenes show leading up to their debut that showed them training, travelling to photo shoots and had really nice scenes that allow you to get to know them better. I really liked that so I was wondering if there was an AKB equivalent to that that I could find subbed anywhere?

I have a few episodes of AKBINGO ready to watch soon - are there any particularly interesting/outstanding episodes that are best to start with? I do plan on seeing as much as possible but if there's an exceptional episode there somewhere please let me know! :cute:

15. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    ^^ It's emceeing
    The idols will just engage in small talk, and 'feel at home' :lol: by playing games and all.

It's common in normal concerts, like Nickelback's throwing free beer for the crowd and all.

^There are documentaries for AKB, it shows quite alot about the girls and the growth. Anymore you will have to just follow the girls fervently

16. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    MC is an abbreviation exclusive to Japan. It's short for "master of ceremonies", but used in a much wider sense. Any talk that they engage in on stage between songs is what we call "MC".
    As for the Yokohama concert... on the bonus disc they included some longer MCs that they'd partly cut from the main recording so that's what that is.

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thank you all, MC is done. We called it 'mellansnack' in swedish, 'between chat'. It's a bit annoying but at the same charming with all the homemade English word meanings and abbreviations in the Japanese language. I'm getting used to it. Now I'm done with Yokoari DVD box, but do not think the danger is over. :D Now I will take the DVD box from Yoyogi consert. I already found the thread with all the menus, so maybe I can handle it myself, or do you hear from me. :lol: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2276

18. lusobr

lusobr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    It's not exclusive to Japan. A lot of countries use MC for Master of Ceremonies. Maybe the usage is exclusive because of its wide array in Japan but not the abbreviation. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_ceremonies

There are a couple of documentaries out and another one to be released soon. You can check their threads for more info.

http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2989
    http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4672
    http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5422

19. Gianni

Gianni Kenkyuusei

Please, in this forum is there an Handshake events guide? I hope this is the right section for the question.

20. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei