AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. snappythingy

snappythingy Kenkyuusei

I am trying to find out if this song that was performed at Day 3 of the Tokyo Dome concert is on any CD / release. From what I can tell it wasn't on the 1830m CDs.
    I have attached a screenshot of the title in the hope someone can point me in the right direction!

Attached Files:

2. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    "Shoujotachi yo" is included on "Koko ni ita koto", the 2011 album. It's the first track.

3. snappythingy

snappythingy Kenkyuusei

thanks so much - now I can locate it in my library - just couldn't translate the characters to see an overlooked song in the collection that jumped out at me in the Tokyo concert

4. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

I know there's an image request thread but it's kinda dead so I'll ask here instead.
    The other day I saw an AKB group pic like this one, but it was the updated ver w/ Milky and Jurina tugged in there as well, can anyone find it?

5. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    Aw... only up to 2009 :\

Thanks anyways.

edit - If anyone is curious, I have Maeda Ami BLT 2010 red, white and black. I have no idea if they are in a set or if each color has their own set.

6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I've seen records of a few solo lives and events where girls are already promoting themselves for the election. I guess it's not insane for it to start this early but I do find it kinda odd. Isn't it like half a year away? Are the main function of these solo lives to promote for the election? I wasn't around last year (got into them riiiight after the last election) so I don't know the whole song and dance built up around the election stuff. Even girls who are less popular get these functions or is it mainly the popular ones? Put on by their agencies? If anyone can kind of give me an education on what all is done to promote for the election and how this has a place in it I would really appreciate it.

7. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    What do AKB's "stages" mean ? Such as Team A 5th stage and so on ? I never really understood the concept.

8. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    They're a set list that they perform in the theater. For example, Team A 5th stage will be a collection of songs that they used to do a few years ago (they were performing the 4th one before that). All three teams are doing a "Waiting" stage right now, which is a set list of old stage and single songs while new ones are being made (dunno when they're done, Aki-p hasn't made new stages for quite a while). Some teams do not have their original stages yet and use a recycled one.

9. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Which TK you are looking for? There were two official team shuffles (3 if you count the formation of TB).

If it's original TK (2006-2008) than you are looking at Stage DVD K1-K5

If it's the old TK (2009-2012) then they are part of two monster set. 2011 AKB ga Ippai Summer Tour and the other is AKB Revival Concert: Minogashita Kimitachi e.

And I Believe that the TK Okinawa stage from 2012 47-Prefectures Tour was also released except it's only available through Official Online Shop.

Keep in mind though that Summer Tour Performances and Okinawa Performance are not their regular stages (K6). They were similar to current waiting stages were team members pick their own songs for the set list to perform.

10. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    ^^

You can get the Summer Tour 2012 Team K concert from CD Japan (and I'm sure other sites that will ship overseas too)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AKB-D2106

You can get also get the Summer Tour 2010 Team K concert. This was the complete K6 + Heavy Rotation and Ponytail to Shushu. It is the only K6 performance (available on DVD) that has the original Sayaka Team K (Erepyon left after the tour, and Yui was promoted)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AKB-D2075

They also have the Okinawa concert - but they add a very pricey service charge. I ended using FromJapan instead for that order.

I will say that the Okinawa concert is in my opinion, without a doubt, the greatest Team K performance. I would also say it's probably the best AKB48 team concert period. That is pretty much the reason why it got a solo release.

Random trivia ahead:
    The Minogashita K6 and Okinawa concert were not full Team K performances:
    - Yonezawa Rumi did not perform at Minogashita because she got a fever coming back from Singapore. Abe Maria subbed.
    - Nito Moeno did not perform at Okinawa because she was performing in Peter Pan. Omori Miyu subbed.

11. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko
    I have another couple of questions:

1.- First, about Himawari-Gumi; I do know it's made from team A, K and some kenkyuusei members, and that it was temporary, but I don't understand the purpose of it, so would any of you be so kind to explain?

2.- About FromJapan: I've heard/read in this and other forums about people buying stuff there. I actually checked out the site, and the prices are ridiculous! But I found it quite hard to understand, since my Japanese knowledge is still on a very early stage; just enough to understand hiragana, katakana and a few kanji... There's something about multiple payments that need to be done and stuff like that, hence I figured I should ask first before deciding to buy anything, just in case I happened to screw up, you know?

12. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Well, AKB was originally suppose to be 2 teams of 24 with 1st team and and 2nd team, 3rd gen was originally supposed to be fill-in the space.

The teams were slotted to be called Bara-Gumi and Yuri-Gumi.

After the announcement though, they changed direction and decide to go with 3 teams of 16 in rotating stages.

But soon because the popular members starts to have outside works and the under-system wasn't ready yet it causes TA and TK to be short handand, especially for TA due to they have the highest popularity and almost all of the popular members, a lot of time they can't even field a complete team even with support from TB as raw as they were.

Simply put 3 team of 16 leaves them no room for error (which is why I was happy they went back to 3 team format with bench format, not only they now have more wiggle room, the ex-T4 member won't be considered as super KKS and all three team are on more consistent performing bases unlike before where the ratio was 1:2:3.5:5 (A:K:B:4) in term of theater performances.)

They revisited the idea but modified it to 1st-team and 2nd-team doing the same stage, and the members are interchangeable so if a member of 1st-team can't make it, the 2nd-team members fills in.

As result, the 1st team of Himawari-Gumi was often considered as greatest AKB team assembled since it consist the top members of 1st and 2nd gen and almost everyone in that enjoys top member status even till now.

13. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Some commented, in the past forum discussions, that Himawari-gumi was also put up to mend the rip of competition between the two teams. And I think it works, as some interviews would later reveal that some of the girls only started to have real interaction with the member of the other team at this point in the past.

And maybe, through this experimentation the shuffle was conceive and effected to form a more cohesive group undivided by team-oriented prejudice.

14. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

^That's quite a history. I never knew that

15. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Do the theater versions of the singles include photo cards inside? I'm just wondering 'coz I bought an unopened Give Me Five theater version on the net and there's no photo card in it. Or maybe it's just the Give Me Five one?

16. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

no, there are no photos included inside the theater version CDs... but if you do get it directly from Chara-Ani, then you'll get a photo.

17. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Oh, thanks! :)

Another question. How do you know if what you have are original photos?

18. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    there would be the akb brand mark at the bottom with the member name. quite distinct.

19. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

What do you mean real?

If you mean official photos, there is a banner at the bottom that tells you month, the project, or the location the photo is from [ie, oversea official shops].

If not (like normal version singles or photobooks) usually there is the logo of the single or a small line of text say that the photo is official through AKS or Kings Record and what not.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I've been checking some setlists and... has Sakura no ki ni narou been performed outside tv promotions and the RH? It's such a beautiful song and it's so underused... :cry: