Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2013

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 30, 2012.

1. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Fun times abound; is there a past-tense word for abound?

Nice to see Sayaka rank so high... sadly, you could still hear her congestion and wheezing when she was inhaling between lyrics. Hope she gets better soon.

Sae and Natsu-sensei was great.

Hashire Penguin was a nice Otsukaresama present to the now-defunct Team 4. Everyone looked great and Miorin was completely adorkable! It also gave birth the one of the greatest things ever; SayaPen!

Outdoor summer concerts always suck, but June isn't too bad. Hopefully they learned their lesson from Seibu Dome and start aclimating all the members to the strenuous workload that they'll have to endure. The sea of lights during nighttime concerts at that stadium are always a thing of beauty.

2. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

Paruru a resemblance of Acchan in Beginner? [hehe] Hmm, I'll let Acchan's and Paruru's fans to decide since I'm neither of them [sealed] .

For Hebirote, I'm sad it drops not only because of Yuko, but because I really like the song. It is the most catchy song so far. Even JKT and SNH48 use this song first to promote the group. And I don't see how it means people are ready to embrace the new gen and forget the old gen. Mariko #3?

However, if the reasoning is Hashire wins because ppl like Paruru as the center, then well maybe yes, we are moving to ch 2. Forget about Mayuyu and Jurina. Maybe Paruru will outrank them in the next election. I know team 4 is not only Paruru, but she is the center and the most featured member. Also Paruru has received lot of push recently so it's natural that people see this as Paruru wins the RH.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^
    ^ Also, it seems they're trying to secure the "AKB performed in the Nissan Stadium!" thing before they go downhill.

I mean, it won't even be one year after the Tokyo Dome concert, there are not bigger venues in Japan and they're just starting the 2nd chapter thing. :hmm:

4. gthais

gthais Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I haven't watched day 4 yet but I couldn't help but read the set list. I can't believe Hashire! Penguin got 1st place :fp:

But I'm glad Mayuyu and Sashi's duet is that hight.

5. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

I don't know how SKE girls' feel, I'm not even an SKE fan to begin with and I only started paying attention to this after seeing the poor man got so many negative votes. But if all the tumblr, blog posts, translations and forum posts I read were an indicator of how SKE fans felt, then at least some of them don't feel the same as the girls do.
    Personally, I feel bad for him. What people were blaming him for (the graduations) probably wasn't his fault only but the whole SKE management. He's probably being under fire because he's the most publicly known among SKE management staff. I'm not one of the people giving him negatives, though =/

6. Rezvord

Rezvord Kenkyuusei

So i got this "ichigo,banana,appooo" song stuck in my head :lol:
    Meloun,jelly,orenji!
    Kiwi,peachy,avocado!~ :blush:

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Avocado Janeeshi is totally my guilty pleasure lol.

8. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

Actually for the song like Yume no Kawa, I'm divided. I know this is a parting song for Acchan and it's difficult for someone else to replace her position in this song. But, I think the VTR thing cannot next time. And then, will the song like this or Acchan duet with Takamina never be performed live again? I think it's better to let some younger unknown member to perform this song.

9. Rezvord

Rezvord Kenkyuusei

No one wil dare to replace acchan in Ynk/omoide except they change all the cast..
    example next year omoide no hotonde mayuki or another pair,thats weird cos its atsumina song but not as weird as showing vtr for the second time :lol:

10. oshimayukos

oshimayukos Kenkyuusei

Omg same, like I said in the chat, it's my guilty pleasure ;____;

Highlights of RH2013 would of course be my wonderful Sae-chan ranking so high! Totally didn't expect it but I'm so proud!! Also, Sayaka at number 5 and Moechin/Nakayan/Haachan unit at 24!

I'll take Itoshiki Natasha ranking at number 6 to mean that Sasshi's wota aren't backing down this year even after the transfer! I hope there'll be a fight between Mariko and Sasshi for that number 4 spot in elections!

ALSO, KANSAI GIRLS ARE PERFECT, hope NMB's sales skyrocket this year because they are genuinely the most talented 48 group.

11. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Surprising results… [shock]

I compared the results of the songs that ranked 01-25 last year…

01. -> 04. Heavy Rotation
    02. -> 47. Everyday, Katyusha
    03. -> 18. Kodoku na Runner (SDN48)
    04. -> 54. Flying Get
    05. -> 07. Team B Oshi
    06. -> 06. Itoshiki Natasha
    07. -> 77. Kaze wa Fuiteiru
    08. -> 26. Dakishimechaikenai
    09. -> 10. Nakinagara Hohoende
    10. -> 08. Yokaze no Shiwaza
    11. -> 30. Iiwake Maybe
    12. -> 17. Kimi no Koto ga Suki dakara
    13. -> 36. Bird
    14. -> 39. Kurukurupa
    15. -> 19. Heart Gata Virus
    16. -> 90. Pareo wa Emerald (SKE48)
    17. -> 15. Kareha no Station (SKE48)
    18. -> 81. Beginner
    19. -> 86. Oh My God! (NMB48)
    20. -> 05. Mushi no Ballad
    21. -> 66. Omatase Set list (SKE48)
    22. -> ---- Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo (NMB48)
    23. -> 28. Seishun no Lap Time (NMB48)
    24. -> 02. Kiseki wa ma ni Awanai
    25. -> 80 Ponytail to Shushu

So, in the end...
    …Heavy rotation was dethroned not by one but by three songs! :shocku:
    …some important songs had disastrous results (Flying Get, Everyday Katyusha, Kaze wa fuiteiru, Beginner, Ponytail…)
    …some had unexpectedly good results (Mushi no ballad and Kiseki wa ma ni Awanai)
    …some proved to be 'everlasting' (Itoshiki Natasha, Nakinagara Hohoende, Team B Oshi)

About the winners…
    … Hashire! Penguin: I wonder whether the ‘Kodoku na runner’ effect boosted it and a lot of fans voted for it to show the management they want Team 4 back
    …Kiseki wa maniawanai: Sae is in SHN48 now…does that mean a lot of fans from China voted for this song? [think]
    …Ue kara Mariko: It’s quite surprising too, because it means that the Janken single (one of those singles that are often regarded as something secondary) was indeed the best single of the year. I wonder whether some fans believe Mariko is graduating soon and that’s one of the reasons… :(

Well…long live the Penguin Kingdom!!! [party]

v Oh My God, I missed it! ;) Fixed. Thank you!! (I hope it's the only mistake I made... :p)

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    One mistake, Oh My God! did rank (at 86th)

13. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Of all the management decisions I really do not like, putting Paruru to center RIVER and Beginner this year is up there. I just caught up with 1st day, having her center those songs really take a lot of energy out of them, her lackluster moves and flat expression just didn't fit in. I don't mind her being the front of a lot of other songs, but in these two she just didn't cut it. I'm glad she wasn't picked to be the center of Kaze wa Fuiteru.

Anyways, I guess I should just "Get over it!" as some posters here suggested.

I was really surprised that Mushi no Ballad and Kiseki were that high! Sayaka pulled it off perfectly, and her putting on Paruru's penguin costume in the end was just hilarious :D She will be sorely missed when she leaves the group. All in all, I think it was a very enjoyable concert! I might get the last day's DVD when it's out, if not just for that little NMB's acapella session they had :)

14. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    So I just got back home and saw the list of Day 3 and Day 4 results just now, i'm trying to download both days right now. Really shocked about the results overall. Happy with Hashire Penguin topping everything but I've got mixed feelings for the other songs especially the singles which ranked so low.

I will try to watch Days 3 and 4 and will try to critique further in the next few days as I have lot's of work at the moment.

I miss everyone though at the live chatroom.

15. ankeiii

ankeiii Kenkyuusei

Whoa Penguin song woon! :D I bet it took most people by surprise :D But that penguin uniform is just too cute...and when Paruru wears it...oh man that body [blush] Congrats

Yuma no Kawa such beautiful song...though it contains so many sad memories...

Ue kara Mariko was awesome as well... charismatic, no wonder Aamin look up to her so much :D

and few other pleasant surprise! :) great RH overall :)

16. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

Kaze wa Fuiteiru used to be centered By AtsuYuu

replacing Acchan in this song means co-centering with Yuko. still not Paru's level yet.

17. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Surprised that Hashire Penguin was #1 but am glad about it since it tells management that fans wanted it and hinted that they miss Team 4! [rock]
    Nice tribute to Team 4! :awesome:

Glad that SDN48 came back for one performance and that they'll get a revival concert one more time. [rock]

Sayaka and Sae finally got their songs up there in the top 5 so management should take care to treat their mistreated members better!

It's been a weird Set List concert this year with many of the top songs falling but at least Team K got some respect with their songs in the top rankings. :awesome:

18. Kyulmie

Kyulmie Kenkyuusei

I think it's the reverse. Sae is in SNH now, there will be no more AKB stage songs dedicated to her. After lots of change in 2012, Kiseki wa Mani Awanai's ranking 2nd is similar to SDN's Kodoku ha Runner - fans want to do something for her. I thin someone in other sites mentioned that Sae's fans put up a huge campaign to vote for this song. And they achieved an amazing result - an unit song at 2nd.

Sae was never my oshimen. I don't hate her, quite like her actually but don't usually pay much attention to her. But today, seeing Sae popping out after 2nd place was announced and screamed "yatta", I was so happy for her. Once again, congratulation Sae *and Micha and Jurina, even tho J only performs the song for a shortwhile* and good work, Sae's wota.

19. ujtesting

ujtesting Kenkyuusei

politics and sympathy still dominated the set list.

20. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA3NjUxNjg0.html[/youku]

How did anyone even manage to survive this?!
    Oh goshh it was so unexpected!!!

But MVP for tonight :p
    The Zetsumetsu acapella was just amazing!!

Sasuga NMB48. <3