AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

For the people still confused about the friend ranking campaign. Do notice on the main website they call it campaign and they don't label it under the red 'event' label so it's not really a big thing. I'm pretty sure you can only get 3 gems (and it's just 3 gems) from it and all you have to do is rank in 5 songs in your own ranking list. It doesn't say what rank you have to be however.

And as @Starshard has said above, the continous login bonus campaign is separate to the normal login bonus gem we get. I'll add it to the end of my info post for easier access.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...me-finally-came-out.7799/page-276#post-895262

2. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    I actually find Haruppi's sprite pretty cute. I'd much rather get her than Ms. Limón Fresco (see what I did there...:^O^:).

This game likes to give me a lot of Kojima Natsukis and Shinozaki Ayanas.

3. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

What's with all this hate for my dear lemon-chan?!:cry2:

4. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Not really hate, just slight annoyance. Honestly when it boils down to it they're all too cute to truly hate...LOL.

5. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    if they're giving another Miho imma seriously bitch slap someone

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'm loosing patience to have post Daisokaku matsuri AKB48 members being added to the game....

7. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    So I'm gunna predict that the blue dress girls will be at the 55k mark... like every other special ticket costume since Labrador Retriever....

I just really, really wanna get a better Takamina.. or something more interesting than the Labrador Retriever costume for her...

8. messejji

messejji Kenkyuusei

true, and because of that, they have no connection/link/whateverthetermis with AKS anymore, being removed from the game is to prevent any contract issues since AKS have no more rights to them

this. its kinda boring for me to only hope to get kojiharu only because the main purpose im still playing is to collect all possible outfits of her (but impossible w/ my janken luck + look at how impossible her oshimen ranking is) having nagisa will give me more purpose to play :^O^: but on the other side, umechan will be gone from the game ;A;

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    played janken and got white yukata Yukarun, meh, it's okay i guess, since now i have a full Yukata unit (Kojiharu center, Reinyan, Miyuki, Miho, Yukarun)

10. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    I didn't see this in the guide anywhere but I was wondering if anyone has seen a list online that shows what color notes appear in the songs?

Just curious so I can try to optimize my units.

11. WhySiLon

WhySiLon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    When u do a song, the song has its own colours and is usually the most colours in the song,:)

12. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    ^ Yeah. I know. Each song usually has 3 different colored notes in it. Just curious as to if there was already a list that had them detailed out already.

13. messejji

messejji Kenkyuusei

i dont think theres a guide anywhere. and within those 3 colours, the colour bubble with the most does not always mean the "clap" bubble that gives perfect/unbelievable (which i believe, gives a better score)

i would do up a guide, if only i have time. it makes forming units for a certain song easier.

14. kazu-kun

kazu-kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    If anybody wants stones, just add me and beat the living crap out of my less than stellar scores: 28625704

15. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I don't mind making a list for you and adding it to my guide but I don't remember all of them so I'll have to play through some of them again. You guys can always contribute by listing the ones you know and I'll make the list later when I get home. It's usually two main colours appearing and a third one that appears a few times (other than UZA which is all red and blue).

16. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

Been trying to beat score on Heart Ereki but to no avail. Just been getting Oogoe girls for the last two days.

Best Oogoe girl I got yet: Oogoe Yukirin!!:)

17. cennezu

cennezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    qianbeiting
    Twitter:
    iamtaruchin
    I got a Suzukake Haachan through Janken! My first four star ;u;

18. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My first janken Takamina :1st:

Looks like I'll possibly be replacing my Labrador Retriever Takamina and Heavy Rotation Yukirin in my ~perfect~ unit (since they're prolly gunna be better than the navy yukata vers of them that I picked up......). Did pass over a Manatsu no Sounds good! Mayuyu.. but iirc she's not as powerful as the Everyday, Kachuusha Mayuyu I have? I actually also passed over a Suzukake Nanchara Yukirin because well.... it's the second ugliest 4/5* outfit there is, Seishun Philosophy being the worst ofc.

19. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Not sure if you know yet or not, but White Yukata Takamina maxes out at 59757. She's my current highest overall on either of my games...until I max out my UZA Kitarie. I gotta hunt down her official outfit though.

A nice surprise from a gold pot...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  20. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    Took a shot at easy dasu again and got Ponyshuu Karen<3 I actually like her a lot so yay lol[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.