AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So I watched YouTube videos to see the color bubbles for each song, and I made a list/guide for it! You can correct me if you see anything wrong.:)

• Heavy Rotation - Red, Blue, Yellow
    • Koi Suru Fortune Cookie - Yellow, Green, Purple
    • Suzukake Nanchara - Green, Purple, Red
    • Mae Shika Mukanee - Green, Red, Blue
    • Heart Ereki - Yellow, Green, Purple
    • Labrador Retriever - Yellow, Green, Purple
    • Everyday, Katyusha - Red, Blue, Yellow
    • Manatsu no Sounds Good! - Purple, Red, Blue
    • Sayonara Crawl - Purple, Red, Blue
    • Seijun Philosophy - Blue, Green, Yellow
    • Oogoe Diamond - Blue, Yellow, Green
    • Ponytail to Shushu - Yellow, Green, Purple
    • First Rabbit - Purple, Green, Red
    • Iiwake Maybe - Purple, Red, Blue
    • Flying Get - Red, Blue, Yellow
    • UZA - Red, Blue
    • Shonichi - Yellow, Green, Purple
    • Shoujotachi yo - Green, Yellow, Purple
    • Shamu Neko - Purple, Red, Blue
    • Pioneer - Blue, Green
    @MurasakiSora You can add this to your guide if you think it's useful!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  2. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I got a Seishun Kikuchi today at the final stage of Janken, so I think they're not out yet. T-T

3. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I wasn't paying attention, but since Yuko and Amina are out of the game, I'd assume that their 1-star Jersey characters aren't used for upgrading anymore :p? I'm lacking space lately, so I've been thinking of making some space ^__^;;...

Anyway, the material of graduated members is managed very inconsistently. Some TV programs censor the faces of graduated members and some(times) do not. For example, graduated 2nd-gen members were sometimes censored during the Graduation Documentary of Akimoto Sayaka (Heart Eleki bonus) and sometimes not during the video... Or how Kasai was censored at AKBingo right after she graduated... And with this game, why the photo's not okay, while voices are okay. It's hard to know where they are putting the line for copyright reasons.

Whether the agencies they belong to are related is hard to say, or it's really a case by case thing for each member. Yuko is Ota Pro, Ayarin is Ogi Pro and Amina was AKS (not sure where she belonged too now).

4. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

don't forget to login daily specially on day 6
    [​IMG]

anyone know dat light blue dress come from ?

5. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

It's a continuous login event so you have to login 6 days straight to get it else it'll reset again I believe. The blue one piece costume is what the 10 special tickets will trade for in the special ticket exchange between 11-13th August.

Thanks, I'll add it in later. Is the third colour in each list the one that appears the least or did you just list all 3 in no particular order?

Yeah their green jersey members are basically mementos now. Not that Yuko's one was ever used for upgrading, you could only get her green jersey one during the HebiRote event during her graduation period. Sato Amina's one has been removed from the daily songs too so unless you wanna collect them (since you can't get them again), they're useless.

6. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Suzukake outfit is so ugly
    I don't wanna spend gems on that but the outfit give bonus points ugh...

[​IMG]

They could just use the performance outift for MS since AKB always bring out their best outfit for that show

[​IMG]

Jurina model can come with a special eyepatch

7. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Is this gonna be a ongoing thing or a one time deal? I mean it would be nice to continue getting enough tickets to get a whole unit even though they'll probably be pretty weak considering how easy the tickets are to get.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  8. toUmoHitsUmori

toUmoHitsUmori Kenkyuusei

why the hell do i have so many high level friends...?xD..i cant overtake aquarys, sonsam and kaisa..
    i was like ranked 4 at all songs..xD.

9. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

@Pado10 i prefer they keep the graduate members in game not like this they removed all contents except the voice and hardwork we did for special photos become useless -__-

@KyriosArios yes continous login and about weak maybe they like the yello pajamas ?? 40k something

10. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    You know what would've been awesome? If they had their janken costumes for Suzukake Nanchara. Like Dr. Mayuyu, Miko Yukirin, Lady Liberty Hirari, etc.

11. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Oh wow she might just become my most powerful girl atm (still on that official game uniform Tomu search...)

12. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah, I know... I agree that it sucks >_<.

Every singles A-side has like 2-3 official costumes these days anyway... it would be nice if they upgrade the game and add the function that allows you to select the costume version you want to show up for a song costume which you already have for a member... The MS Suzukake > PV Suzukake costume indeed >_<.

13. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Just stole the Heavy Rotation hard high score with my unit of Heavy Rotation girls + Heavy Rotation guest :1st:

[​IMG]

14. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Somehow it's much easier to rank #1 in most songs than I thought it would be. :^^;:

It was supposed to be more difficult since I only collected useful guest friends with ~56k+ scores but somehow several of them are inactive.

15. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

stole it from me.... not worried though

16. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    For an added kick in the teeth..... your Heavy Rotation Mayuyu was my guest :^^;:

17. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Tension is rising in this thread. xD I'm glad I don't have many of you guys in my friend list.:tongue:

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    All of us are after the high score anyway. It's a good way to keep people motivated while waiting for the next event.

19. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm guaranteed I put the first color in the list for the most seen, but for the last two colors for some of them, I wasn't so sure because they had an about equal amount of color bubbles in the song. But I tried putting them in order, so I think most of them are right.

Suzukake Nanchara PV costumes are just ugly. They should have added this or the MS outfits instead.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  20. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    You guys are lucky lol...

image.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.