TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Re: [TV] - [AKBINGO!]

The Highlight of this episode were :
    Warning really will be spoiled if you click this
    1. Atsuko and Yuki team ate together only once, and Atsuko couldn't remember it. without Yakiniku (noodle meat?)
    2. Oku and Mariko team Oku is the big 33.
    3. Ono and Kiyoto team Deliquient and Erena's bring it on, yo (might not be accurate)
    4. Minegishi's, Mayu's and Itano's cute cosplay pose.
    5. Mihos getting on the baseball gear.
    6. Itano plays dirty. (i'm checking if she didn't try cheating during the sportsfest on dvd)
    7. Minegishi ball to the face by Kumi.
    8. Sadly Minegishi did look tearful afterwards. (not funny)
    9. Yuko and Kasai Shogi match ( longest match ever)
    10. Sensei thinks Kasai's cute
    11. Kasai's cramped foot and Yuko's (failed) attempt at a crampt foot.
    12. Takahashi gets picked on again.
    13. Masuda Yuka and Oya Shizuka were also around this episode.

2. Whiteyuri

Whiteyuri Kenkyuusei

Chiyuuu <3
    Man this episode was aweome XD
    Akvegas, Tomochin was soooooo cute!! <3 <3 and cracked up laughing when she bumped members away..lol...
    and Mii-chan XD she's such a good entertainer
    and CHIYUUUU X3!!!!! man so cute <3 I want to listen to her mother and her talk with bunch of chus X3

3. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Oh man best episode in a very long time. Maybe even best episode ever. Never laughed so hard ever.
    HIGHLIGHTS: EVERYTHING LOL!!!
    MAIN HIGHLIGHTS OF ALL THE HIGHLIGHTS:
    AKVegas
    1) Team Oku+Mariko introduction. Oku is the older sister. 10 years older. 33 years old. And Mariko hitting her. 2) Erepyon gangster mode ON. 3) Team Oku+Mariko reason for choosing Tomochin. She has 'Nattou power'. 4) Kiyoto mistaking Miichan's name and getting hit my Sata, complaining to Erepyon, and her gangster mode ON again. 5) Myao messing up on the baseball gear. 6) Myao, Miichan, Tomochin fighting to get the ball. 7) Tomochin playing dirty. Twice! 8) Miichan's 1st try at the volleyball shooter. 9) Takamina almost hitting myao on the ground. 10) Mayuyu's ball kicking. 11) Miichan getting balled in the face. (I feel sad for her here. It seriously looks painful. Good gob girl.) 12) Myao winning!
    Shoujiki Shouji
    13) AMINA APPEARANCE YEAH!!!! 14) Takamina getting picked on again. 15) Sensei saying Chiyuu. 16) Sensei thinks tomo~mi is cute. 17) Tomo~mi's cramped foot (I think) and Yuko's fail of it. 18) Tomo~mi embarassed. 19) Sensei having to repeat the accuracy of the machine for the millionth time.
    20) Sayaka X Takamina in the Infinity preview.
    Next weeks show:
    Myao, Haruna and Sata sneaking into someone's room. I think the other woman is her mother? And I think the unlucky member is a Team B member and is close to Mayuyu (Haruna is holding a Mayuyu mask). Lovetan? Also more AKVegas!!! YAY!!!
    Man that was long. I noticed a couple of new faces around. That or I never noticed them before. Can someone confirm? And also why didn't Oku+Mariko Team win the AKVegas? After all they choose Nattou team. Myao IS part of Nattou Angels too right.

4. Freaky

Freaky Kenkyuusei

hehe laughed my ass to death in this episode everyone had written there own review and i think it pretty much sums up everyone elses opinion =)

hope next week week will be exactly the same as this week woooooo

5. Lokay

Lokay Kenkyuusei

Can someone give the translations of the questions please ?? [hi]

6. suncsunc

suncsunc Kenkyuusei

^yesss someone please!! :)

Melos125 that's exactly how I feel about this episode :D I was laughing from the start to the end of the game
    Oku it's so cute!!...i thought she didn't even talk [rofl] and Tomochin playing dirty [rofl]
    and Yuka !!!!
    they choose Tomochin :)
    ...anyone correct me if i'm wrong but I think they are going to surprise a fan [wonder] ...and if thats truth i hope they don't spend the entire episode on that :glare:hahaha i wonder who's that [wonder]

Attached Files:

7. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427

yep....
    the member will come to the one fans house, trying to make a breakfast + waking up him/her

8. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Oh yeah I totally forgot about that promotion they announced in previous AKBingo episodes. Well one thing is for sure. He/she is a Mayuyu fan. And maybe Myao too.

9. suncsunc

suncsunc Kenkyuusei

Thank you mihipyon...and yeah well...there's never a her/she when it come to this type of thing [sealed]
    ...if for some reason you haven't download the episode in japanarchives there's a direct link

10. bonkey

bonkey Kenkyuusei

OMGHOSH, IT MUST BE NATSUMIN :D :D :D Wanna see the next episode badly :XD: Since this one is so nice with priceless moments of Miichan
    And Thanks suncsunc for the links :XD: :XD:

11. Armitage

Armitage Kenkyuusei

Oh guys, this episode was totally amazing!

I was laughing so hard...that my grandma and my sister came to see the episode with me xDDD and they loved it!

Ooooh~ My stomach hurts xD

12. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

THIS EPISODE WAS HILARIOUS!!! <3 One of my favourite episodes in a while <3 <3
    I'm not even going to list all the notable moments because there were far too many!!! I seriously am dying from my laughter

Although I note one thing:

Miichan getting hit like that.... FORGIVE ME MIICHAN FOR LAUGHING!!! =( When I saw her crying I stopped immediatly... (sort of...) I felt so bad!!! But hey, she was a great sport and was even named MVP! So go Miichan! <3 [clap]

13. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Sakura bath…^_^

Overview:

This time around we have another installment of The AK-Vegas with Sata as the host and Yuko as the “dealer” (a.k.a. assistant). Since it’s been a while since we’ve seen one of these, I’ll recap the rules. Girls are picked to compete against each other in some games. Three pairs of girls then bet on which girl will win. The pairs that bet correctly earn a token prize (in the shape of some sort of pseudo-trophy); the pair with the most token prizes wins the grand prize (most like bragging rights over everyone else until the next AK-Vegas games – or until the novelty wears off).

The pairs of girls are as follows:

1.) Atsuko and Kashiwgai (I’ll call them “Atsu-Yuki”) – at first these two point how they never actually did anything together, but later realize that they (along with Yuko) once ate out together
    2.) Manami and Mariko (I’ll call them “Oku-Mari” – turns out theses two have a big sister-little sister relationship going on (despite the 10-year age gap)
    3.) Erena and Kiyoto (I’ll call them…uh…”Ono-Kiyo”) – these two have a gag going on where Kiyoto’s the same grade as Ono while Ono’s acting “bad ass” like Kiyoto (I can’t think of the right way of saying it)

The girls competing in today’s series of mini-games (which is based around an idol’s “hunger” to succeed/survive in the highly competitive entertainment world) are Itano (the “tongue-deaf” idol), Minegishi (the idol who loves to talk fast), Miho (the rebellious idol) and Mayu (some…thing I can’t quite figure b/c I can’t read the kanji – these details are mentioned just before the mini-games start). The girls first make a short dash from the starting line to a fixture holding four numbered cards each from a string. Each girl must acquire one card using only one of their mouths. Once cleared, the girls dash over to a table with four numbered sacks and claim the sack that corresponds to the number on their card. The girls then move over to the side where they put on whatever costume is inside the sack.

After a short pose with the costume on and a clear from the judge, the girls go on to the next table where they have to pick up a ping-pong ball with a spoon held in their mouths and carry that ball down the hall, around a marker, and back out to another table where they’ll drop off the spoon and ball into a box. From there, the girls will attempt to traverse a balance beam spanning over a low, spacious box of flour will being shot at with volleyballs. On the other side of the balance beam is the goal.

The three pairs then place their bets and give their reason:

1.) “Atsu-Yuki” – Mayu because she hates to lose (Kashiwagi tries to further explain this point using an anecdote pertaining to Mayu lending out 2 yen, but it doesn’t quite work)
    2.) “Oku-Mari” – Itano (dubbed “Nattou-chin”) because she seems powered up from all that nattou (it’s supposed to be a reference to that Nattou Angels bit she did with Kasai and Miho)
    3.) “Ono-Kiyo” – Minegishi (though Kiyoto first calls her “Ikeda”) for whatever reason (we never see them explain anything)

The four girls line up, and start the mini-games. The events are pretty straightforward to figure out from context alone. (I know I didn’t pay attention to what the announcer said though it’s all supposed to be some high-energy commentary on what’s going on.)

Worth noting are the cosplays:

1.) Minegishi dresses as a nun (or “sister” if you wanna go by the Japanese term)
    2.) Mayu dresses as a nurse (and for some odd reason, she has to push around an I.V. stand as well)
    3.) Itano dresses as a maid (though her skirt looks REALLY long for a cosplay – and no, I’m not trying to be pervy)
    4.) Miho dresses as a baseball catcher (though she fails to get the clear on the first try because her helmet and mask weren’t on properly)

In the end, Miho wins and none of the pairs of girls bet correctly. However, Minegishi does get the MVP award for fighting back the volleyballs on the balance beam.

Next, we get another round of Shoujiki Shougi; the rules are the same as before so I won’t repeat them. The hosts are Sata, Kiyoto (dressed as the lying sage again), Haruna, and Sensei No. 2. (I’m calling him that b/c I don’t know his real name, and the other guy whose name I also don’t know I’d like to call Sensei No. 1.) The competitors this time are Yuko (a.k.a. “AKB48’s No. 1 Variety Idol”) and Kasai (a.k.a. “AKB48’s No. 1 Pampered Girl”). Haruna points out how the two girls are both in Team K and are often paired together on stage – though Yuko’s like, “Actually, not really…” to that last point. (Lulz :p) Sata and Haruna review each girls list of questions before the game begins.

Yuko goes first with her statement – No. 2 “I think that if I play it up sweet, I can be forgiven for anything.” This ends up being true about Kasai, so Yuko wins the point. Kasai’s like, “No way! That can’t be true!” but Sata and Sensei No. 2 point out the 99.9% accuracy of the lie detector. Yuko then explains how Kasai’s got the face and the sweet voice that makes her seem so much older than she really is. Yuko then points how she’d like to learn how to play it up sweet like Kasai, but Sata pretty much shoots her down on that one – “Dude, there’s no way you can pull it off.” (Ouch.) The score is now 1-0 in Yuko’s favor.

Kasai then goes next with her statement – No. 3 “I’m so happy to now be the only Oshima around here.” This ends up being true about Yuko, so Kasai wins the point (and also rubs it in Yuko’s face – “Now ain’t that right, Yuko?”) Yuko explains how during the filming of AKBingo!, Yuko wonders what people mean when they call out, “Oshima!” – “Oh, you mean me? Oh okay, nevermind then.” Things were pretty much vague for Yuko, and Kiyoto’s like, “Oh yeah, so now things are much clearer now, right?” and Yuko’s like, “Oh yeah, definitely!” – much to some people’s surprise. (Here, what’s being implied is that Yuko’s happy that Oshima Mai left, though Yuko insists that she doesn’t hate Mai.) The score is now tied at 1-1.

Yuko then goes again with her next statement – No. 5 “Among the current members, there are some people I don’t like being associated with.” This turns out to be false about Kasai (much to the people’s relief/appreciation), so Yuko misses the point. Kasai does point out how she’s kinda meh about Takahashi’s faces, but accepts the fact that they’re different from her own faces. (And Kiyoto’s like, “Dude, we always find a way to poke fun at Takahashi during the Shoujiki Shougi games.”) The score remains tied at 1-1.

Kasai then goes again with her next statement – No. 6 “I actually want to use, “Chiyuu,” in my private time.” This turns out to be false about Yuko, so Kasai misses the point. Yuko’s like, “Yo, what’s up with that question,” and Kasai’s like, “Well, I’ve been using, ‘Chiyuu,’ a lot, so I thought she’d want to try using, “Chiyuu,’ too.” Kasai gets poked fun at for thinking so highly of herself, so Kasai’s like, “But I really did think that…sorta…” and then Sata and Kiyoto both quickly bust on her for playing it up sweet – much to Kasai’s embarrassment. :p The score remains at 1-1.

Yuko then goes again with her next statement – No. 8 “I don’t use ‘Chiyuu’ at all in my everyday life.” This ends up being false about Kasai, so Yuko misses the point. Kasai then points out how she does use “Chiyuu” in her everyday life like when she’s talking with her mother on the phone – who in turns uses “Chiyuu” back to her daughter. Sata then asks Sensei No. 2 if he knows what they mean by “Chiyuu,” he’s like, “No, I don’t” (much to Kasai’s disappointment :p). Sata then explains to him how “Chiyuu” is Kasai’s thing, and Sensei’s like, “Oh, is that right? Chiyuu” – much to everyone’s surprise and amusement (including Kasai). The score yet again remains at 1-1.

Kasai then goes again with her statement – No. 8 “I think I’m a better MC than Kiyoto.” This ends up being true about Yuko (much to Kiyoto’s surprise and disappointment), so Kasai scores the point. Kiyoto’s like, “Yo, what the hell’s up with that?!” so Kasai explains (after rubbing it in Yuko’s face) how she thinks that Yuko’s really good at MC-ing – and that Kiyoto’s pretty bad. (Again, Kiyoto’s like, “Yo, what the hell?!”) The score is now 1-2 in Kasai’s favor.

Yuko then goes again with her next statement – No. 7 “If I try really hard, I can get any old man to listen to me.” This ends up being true about Kasai (though she denies it), so Yuko scores the point. Sata asks Sensei what he thinks about a girl who looks like Kasai, and he’s like, “Oh, she’d be so cute!” (much to Kasai’s flattery). Now here, Kasai suddenly gets a cramp in her leg (while Sata busts on her for trying to play it up sweet), and Sensei’s like, “Aww, isn’t that cute?” Yuko then gets a “cramp” in her leg, but Sensei’s like, “Oh, ain’t that a damn shame?” (much to Yuko’s chagrin). The score is now 2-2.

Kasai then goes with her next statement – No. 1 “I’ve faked my tears before on TV and on stage.” This ends up being false about Yuko, so Kasai misses the point. Kasai points how Yuko does a lot of acting roles, so she’d be good at faking tears; but then Kiyoto’s like, “You know, if she really does fake her tears, than that says a lot about her acting skills” – or something like that. The score remains at 2-2.

Yuko then goes again with her next statement – No. 9 “I think I have the sexiest face in AKB48.” This ends up being true about Kasai, so Yuko scores the point. Kasai does her best to deny it, but Sensei again points out the success rate of the lie detector – 99.9%. The score is now 3-2 in Yuko’s favor, so Yuko wins the game.

*As a treat, here are the remaining statements:

Yuko’s about Kasai:
    1.) “I wanna appear more in dorams than on variety shows.”
    3.) “I think I can sell better than Bad Boys”
    4.) “If could, I’d totally take the man I like home with me and marry him.” (WOW!!! :XD:)
    6.) “I sweet voice is all an act.”
    10.) “I can’t sit through any of Yuko’s performances.”

Kasai’s about Yuko:
    2.) “I think I’m the best horror actress out of all the AKB girls.”
    4.) “I think my face is really small.” (In Japan, having a small face is a sign of cuteness.)
    5.) “I’m confident that I’ll be liked by any staff member.”
    7.) “I’m seriously feeling my age.” (By this, Kasai means, “I’m feeling really old now.”)
    9.) “Checking out tough guys with muscles really gets me excited.” (YEAH!!! [clap])
    10.) “Actually, my sleep face would count as one of my funny faces.”

Up next is AKB48 News with information on Yuko’s second PB, Sae’s first DVD, the AKB48 musical, and the Phrasemusuem bits being available on the TV show homepage.

We’re then treated to a live studio performance of “RIVER.”

A preview of the next episode features Sata, Haruna, and Miho invading some person’s house early in the morning in order to wake them up and treat them to some breakfast personally made by the two girls. (This is a result of that contest the show’s been running where a lucky fan will be woken up and treated to breakfast by their favorite AKB members.) There’s also footage of some more of The AKB-Vegas games.

Show Highlights:

1.) Yuko! ^_^
    2.) Natsumi and Yuka are in the audience
    3.) Oku plays
    4.) Itano playing dirty
    5.) Ball to the gut for Mayu
    6.) Mayu actually kicking one of the balls (and losing her balance in the process)
    7.) Ball to the gut for Minegishi followed by a ball to the face (and her tears afterwards)
    8.) Yuko vs. Kasai (well, actually more Yuko ^_^)
    9.) Yuko close-ups ^_^
    10.) Kasai playing it up sweet :p
    11.) Sensei’s surprising humor B-)
    12.) (Anything else you guys wanna add here)
    13.) (Again, anything else you guys wanna add here – I’m in a good mood again. B-))

Overall Opinion:

Yuko! ^_^

Dude…this episode’s damn fun. The AK-Vegas game was all right (in light of volleyballs flying at hard at people), but the highlight was the Shoujiki Shougi segment – with Yuko! And what a pair she makes with Kasai! Man, that’s just epic fun and entertainment right there!

(And zomg lawlers to the extra questions! :XD:)

The next episode looks mighty interesting, though I do personally fear that I may have a bit of a challenge translating some of the dialogue spoken at the person’s house.

And of course (as you all must know by now)…Yuko! ^_^

So that’s that, ladies and gentlemen! Sorry for the usual. This one took two nights again, so hopefully there isn’t a break in the quality. Nevertheless, I hope the post helps.

Until next time, ya’ll take it easy. B-)

14. Winter

Winter Kenkyuusei

Thanks for another great review giddy [clap]

Although I'd like to make a request, could you clarify what you meant by this part? I couldn't quite make out what you were trying to say :^^;:

15. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Check your post again. I corrected the quote.

Apparently haste and sleepiness have a way of effing up what I mean to say. Sorry. :p

16. Winter

Winter Kenkyuusei

Oh wow, thanks. Giddy's quick to edit :banana:

17. rich8606

rich8606 Kenkyuusei

Thx~

You gotta to translate the whole Shoujiki list from now on!! You did it once, you gotta do it again. [devil]

18. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

:fear:
    I thought Kojiharu wrote faggot on the omelette :XD:

19. bumblemonkey

bumblemonkey Kenkyuusei

LOL
    I thought she gave a pet name to the omelette [rofl] faigaeti

20. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Man this weeks AKVegas segment beats the last one.
    Ouch Erepyon. Getting hit in the...................crotch? :XD: :XD: She cosplayed a male school uniform so I think crotch is the correct word lol. Wonder it it hurts the same. I can't help but [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] Everytime Takamina crosses. That costume is bad for moving around.
    Is it me or is the volleyball machine shooting higher than usual? There are more headshots and this time they were standing up.
    LOL I thought that too. Fight seems wrong for her. I was thinking she would write something cute like 'nyan' or do a drawing of her kitty.