TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. rich8606

rich8606 Kenkyuusei

Re: [TV] - [AKBINGO!]

I missed the entire AKVegas segment.... who are the two lucky guys? What did they do to deserve such luxury?!?!

2. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Screen caps on Takamna
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

It does look like **** at a glance...

ROFL...

4. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

You know i realized something watching this episode
    Getting hit with a volleyball hurts

Oh and props to Miho for putting some much effort on making a breakfast.

5. rich8606

rich8606 Kenkyuusei

Nobody uploaded this on veoh yet.. other links?

6. chanchi \(^o^)/

chanchi \(^o^)/ Kenkyuusei

7. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae

Thank you for the links! =D I miss this episode... and i love the AKBVegas [rofl]

8. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

Yay, once again, it's a funny episode !
    Takamina wasn't lucky but she was so hilarous in her costume.
    Erepyon fortunately (or unfortunately [hehe] ) automatically put her bag in front of her head when she was falling, otherwise she would have gotten the ball in the head
    Smart Mariko hitting the ball [cool] This girl is really awesome in any event
    For the second part, lol at Mayuyu's masks and Myao thinking that she is the brother's oshimen.
    Plus, Kojima's FAIGATEI xD
    The next one is a cooking contest <3 I hope the Sae-Yukirin duet will be as fun as the last time. According to the preview, it will \o/

9. heatstone

heatstone Kenkyuusei

The Mayuyu mask is really funny.
    The older bro was totally stunned when he first saw kojiharu with the mask. he definetly thought it was Mayuyu.
    BTW the younger bro is kinda shy but good looking tho, haha I love the oshime trick that Sada san always play around with the members lol

10. rich8606

rich8606 Kenkyuusei

Thx for the links~

Damn, How come a girl like Mariko-sama just can't embarrass herself, even on a game like this.

Think about it,
    She got the classiest cosplay of them all, she even managed to play it cool on the balance beam, none of the ball hit her anywhere funny (she got one on the butt, but I find that strangely hot.... [hehe]).

I would love to see her in the sumo costume and getting hit on the head or something...

11. richardthebrave

richardthebrave Kenkyuusei

She's got finesse :inlove:

12. rich8606

rich8606 Kenkyuusei

Or.... [wonder]

She seduced the staffs to hang the number for that sexy stewardess costume so high, only she can get it!! And then she threatened the ball girls to not hit her on her "assets", but ass is okay, she ain't got much of an ass anyway. [hehe]

She's Mariko-sama after all.

13. dArK_fEatHeR

dArK_fEatHeR Kenkyuusei

YES, another great AKBINGO episode! [rock]

:rofl:

ouch thats gotta hurt..good thing erepyon is not a guy,
    it could've been worse! [hehe]

Attached Files:

14. richardthebrave

richardthebrave Kenkyuusei

when i saw that episode i felt like it was my balls that got crunched in the process [sweat]

15. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

>richard<
    :rofl: :rofl: me too :rofl: :rofl:
    ----------
    damn shinoda-san's soooo cute and at the same time hot!! :inlove: :inlove:

16. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

-it was almost imposible for takamina to win with that costume lol
    -Wataru-kun is pretty <3
    -Ryou's reaction was PRICELESS lol
    -Poor Myao XD

amazing episode, can't wait for more asagohan sapuraizus <3.

17. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

Great episode :D
    1.The sumo cos was cute!
    2.Minami vs Minami was epic!(Michan get her revenge :D )
    3.Myao's expression in the bus was kinda ... [rock] indescribable
    4.I wish they can cook for me too [hehe]

18. Walter

Walter Kenkyuusei

I just saw the last two episodes and they are really excellent! Dueling Yuko vs Kasai is awesome xD (thx giddy for the overview & translation :p )

19. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

November already…damn, that was fast…

Overview:

This time around we have another installment of The AK-Vegas with Sata as the “shihainin” or “executive” (I actually just found out he’s supposed to be the “shihainin” – and what “shihainin” actually means :p) and Yuko as the “dealer” or more loosely the “assistant”. The rules are the same as last time, so I won’t repeat them here.

The betting pairs are as follows:

1.) Haruna and Maeda Ami (a.k.a. “Koji-mayuge”; it’s a play on words with “Kojima” and “mayuge” which means eye brows – a clear poke at Ami’s eyebrows) – here Sata pokes fun at how sad it is they have to resort to eyebrows as their focus, and how they’re really not that close
    2.) Sayaka and Mukaida Manatsu (a.k.a. “Aki-Natsu Seasons”; it’s a play on words with the “aki” in “Akimoto” which means “autumn” and the “natsu” in “Manatsu” which means “summer”) – Sata busts the girls on their name, and Kiyoto’s like, “Yo, these girls are really developing their self-confidence”
    3.) Matsui Rena and Kiyoto – these two didn’t have a team name since there really wasn’t a main point they had in common

The girls competing this time are Erena (a.k.a. “The Little-Girl Idol”), Mariko (a.k.a. “The Witty Idol”), Takahashi (a.k.a. “The Dangerous Idol”) , and Jurina (a.k.a. “The Super Youngest Idol”). Moreover, the course and objective is the same as last time.

The pairs then place their bets:

1.) Haruna and Ami - Jurina
    2.) Sayaka and Manatsu – Jurina (they actually narrowed down their list to either Jurina or Erena, but figured that Erena would die at the very end)
    3.) Rena and Kiyoto – Takahashi, though Kiyoto draws a picture of Sata first (and they all goof around about it)

The actually games are easy to understand, but worth noting are the cosplays:

1.) Takahashi is a sumo wrestler
    2.) Jurina is a pajama girl with an accompanying pillow
    3.) Mariko is a flight attendant with accompanying luggage (though she abandons the luggage at the final section of the game)
    4.) Erena is a male school student with accompanying school bag (though she does forget her wig inside the sack)

In the end, Jurina wins so both Koji-mayuge and Aki-Natsu SeasonS win. Unfortunately, there’s no MVP this time around, but the games were entertaining nonetheless.

Up next is the result of the contest to have members of AKB48 wake up a lucky winner and make breakfast for them. We start off with Miho, (a very sleepy) Haruna, and Sata riding in a bus at 6 a.m., and Sata points out how there are actually two winners – Mizuta Ryou-kun (I hope I’m getting his name right) and Mizuta Wataru-kun. (The two are actually brothers with Ryou as the older brother and Wataru as the younger.) Haruna then reads aloud Wataru’s message: “I really love AKB48, and would love to have them come over. I’m worn out everyday from my daily activities, so a meal made by Haruna would really freshen me up.” (In case you didn’t catch the detail, Wataru’s favorite member is Haruna.) Miho then reads aloud Ryou’s message: “It’s rough constantly studying for tests. If I could eat something made by the AKB48 member I really love, I’d totally gear up for the day, so please come over. (We find out later on that Ryou plays soccer, while we find out now that his favorite member is Mayu – much to Miho’s chagrin.)

*For the record, Wataru is the younger brother, and Ryou is the older brother.

The girls point out how they studied recipes for a cookbook before the van arrives in the neighborhood by 6:15 a.m. Sata tells the girls to not say a single word since the idea is to surprise the boys. Sata then gives the mom a call to tell her that they’ve arrived, but it turns out that Wataru’s already woken up.

They all proceed forward w/ the plan, and meet up with Wataru. He’s totally, “Oh, snap!” when he spots Sata and Mayu, but is totally like, “Oh, gawd!” when he spots Haruna (who for some reason is hiding behind a nearby tree). They all then advance to Ryou’s room where Miho wakes her up with an “Aitakatta” – all the while he’s looking around like, “What the hell…?” Haruna and Sata then make their appearance, though first walking in with Mayu masks on.

The crew sits down the guys, and they all chat a bit. Ryou admits how he listens to AKB48 songs during his break time at school since they play the songs in the classroom. Ryou also admits how he chants, “I wanna meet you! I wanna meet you!” before taking a test. The boys then emphasize how their favorites are Haruna and Miho. (That Miho bit was a joke/lie from Ryou, and the guys bust him on it.)

The crew then head off to the kitchen where they make food under the guidance of the mother for the boys who’re waiting in the other room. After an hour of some trouble what not, the girls prepare the meals. (And no, I will not list the details of each meal. Just look at them and accept the fact they look damn good.)

The guys then try out the dishes – and end up enjoying them. As a matter of fact, Ryou loves his dish so much that he ends up changing favorites from Mayu to Miho – much to her satisfaction. (Here is a case of “oshihen” which literally means “change support” as in “change the member you support.” I’m not sure how serious the “oshihen” is, but it does show how an in-person encounter can change things.)

In the end, the mission turns out to be a success.

Up next is AKB48 News on Atsuko’s 2010 calendar and the AKB musical, before a repeat of the live studio performance of “RIVER.”

A preview of the next episode features more Cooking Stadium action – and more Yuko. ^_^

And that’s that for the overview. B-)

Show Highlights:

1.) Yuko! ^_^
    2.) Food!
    3.) Those guys’ house! (It looks so nice!)
    4.) “FaigatEi” :p
    5.) (Anything else you wanna add!)
    6.) (Anything else you wanna add!)
    7.) (Anything else you wanna add!)
    8.) (Anything else you wanna add!)

*Seriously…go for it. B-)

Overall Opinion:

Yuko! ^_^

This show was cute. Nothing really stood out for me except for the items above (or rather, I forgot a lot of stuff I wanted to mention by the very end). Those two boys are really luck – hell, the got to sit right NEXT to the girls on Ryou’s bed. That’s like...amazing and intimate proximity right there. And the food bit was one hell of bonus.

(Okay, maybe I can mention how I liked Yuko’s MC work during the first half of the episode, and how chill I thought she was about rolling that one volleyball back to the bin, but you know…I’ll keep the enthusiasm in check.)

I’m so looking forward to the next episode – more food!

And of course…more Yuko! ^_^

So that’s that ladies and gentlemen! Sorry for the usual. Again, this overview took two nights to do. I could’ve said a lot more, but all these overviews are taking longer and longer than I want. Anyway, I hope it helps even the slightest bit.

Until next time, y’all take it easy. B-)

20. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

thnx for the review Giddy-san!! [bow] [bow]
    damn they're so lucky!!! i wish that would happen to me.... get your house raided by an AKB member [rofl] [rofl]