akibapaper.com - Hidden Scandals of AKB GROUPS are Revealed

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by jason.copeland23, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    For what i understand:

- A "warning letter" was send to Sasshi: "Whoever ranks 2nd in SSK will get her scandal exposed"
    -Sasshi contact the two detectives (One is a akb wota, the other is a fan of hello pro, and from a reason that i didn't understand is also a Jurina oshi)
    -The detectives went and ask about "the meaning of SSK" and "the meaning of scandal" to Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sakura, Sayanee, Jurina... and Myao
    -Yukirin was kinda strike down by her past scandal
    -Jurina was confronted with "Why you cancel your kenin?"
    -Sayanee was cornered with "What do you think about Milky's graduation?"
    -Myao was "Why are you asking me about this!!!, i'm not relevant anymore!!!"​
    -After the detectives leave Myao, Yuria intercept them, and says that there's a "internal leak" about AKBG personal information, "The Akiba papers", that they are cracking al the personal information about the members from cellphones, PCs, and other media from the staff and the members. And at the end claims, the one leading this group is a member.
    -At the end, a "Warning letter" was send to the detectives: "Who i am?"

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Sounds like mystery drama. Now that's original.

3. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Actually, i liked the first episode, above all the "interviews" with the top members, at the point to i started thinking "How much of this is scripted, and how much of this are their real toughs". Jurina saying "I cancelled my kennin because Rena graduated, and SKE needs me more than ever" and Sayanee with "Milky is NOT my rival, she is my nakama", makes you wonder "what's the purpose of making them said that in a drama...?"

4. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    it is a drama where the 48G members play themselves. Like a realistic fiction biography/documentary drama.

5. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I have the hope that some Fansub subtitled this drama.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

For real.

I think this is the most interesting thing they've done since... the documentaries themselves? lol

7. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I really liked it too. I think the title of this thread needs to be changed now :)

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    One minute I was about to go out and hunt for the man in Sakura's photo but then I saw the truth....

Who is that girl or boy next to her?

10. Orangejellybean98

Orangejellybean98 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    :cry2::cry2::cry2:
    I'm kinda scared to look at it:cry2::cold:

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Don't be. It is a promotional stunt for a new AKB TV show. Nothing of real scandals that would be detrimental to the group/s.

Of course you would know this already by reading this any of the last couple pages of this very thread.;)

12. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So whats happening in the 2nd episode?

I wanna know the synopsis

13. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

How can people think this is real in any way or form :D
    From the first episode it was very obvious it was just a fun promo thing they made :D
    But yeah, they did manage to hype it up quite well like it was the end for AKB, like some hackers found hidden away scandals never released to the public and super serious agenda to crush the group :D

14. Orangejellybean98

Orangejellybean98 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Okay, thanks for telling me.

15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Ops, i was busy and finally today watched the episode:

My summary:

-The "warning letter" came with a code of hiragana and a webpage (somebody try to enter that page pls XD)
    -Fast skip, It's SSK day!!! And there's actual footage of the real event!!! (This episode sure was recorded last week) The detective start moving when Mayuyu is called 2nd.
    -The detectives are trying to figure what to do, suddenly, it's implied that Mayuyu is nowhere to be fund.
    -The detectives start searching for more clues, they meet Yukirin and she FISH THEM talk them about how is worried about this.
    -- The detectives are totally fished by Yukirin
    -The glasses detective found the way to decode the code: "Center 43", and a VERY MISUNDERSTANDING picture of Sakura appears.
    -The detectives confront Sakura about the picture, Sakura WENT REALLY MAD, and explain that the picture is a twoshot with a childhood female friend (Chii-chan). The weird-hair detective does a dogeza because she badmouth Sakura about this.
    -At the end, another "warning mail" is send to the detectives with VERY MISUNDERSTANDING pictures:
    --Jurina with dude and a baby
    --Annin handing with a guy.
    --Sayanee drunk and being carried by a random dude.

-The episode ends with a clip of Mayuyu's speech in the SSK: "Currently, AKB is in problems"

16. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I am 99% sure that the producers had scripted portions of some of the members' speeches, especially the part with Mayu talking about the downfall of AKB. It seems too out of place.

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Anyone noticed that this year, we have NO real scandal picture surfacing right after SSK yet?

Well, thank you for all the VERY MISUNDERSTANDING pictures. It's suddenly not too out of place, at all.

18. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Thanks a lot!

19. Jcii

Jcii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hi!
    First post in this thread ^^
    Episode 3:

http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4552.html?sp

My summary (not 100% accurate)
    -the picture of Jurina with a baby and a dude is when a fan (the mom of the kid) ask to take picture with but instead of the fan herself she asked Jurina to take picture with her kid (so it's fan's kid NOT HERS!!)
    -Annin is entering the car in the toyota team 8 event (if I'm not mistaken). I don't know who is the dude. I can't understand...
    -the drunk pic of Sayanee carried by a dude actually Sayanee is the 'dude' and the one who she carried is her friend.

I think this episode is very interesting, it's somewhat made me nervous. And the end of episode there's a scandal pic of those two person who investigating members scandals. And ended with the one with the glasses (imo the wota who brings the camera) is about to die.
    This is not accurate and might be weird since I'm not a native speaker of neither English nor Japanese. It might be very hard to understand. Sorry if it's confusing. And correct me if there's any mistake.

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yes, very original.

[​IMG]

Tomu, Mion, and Okada (Ayaka) had a recording on July 3rd for the next two episodes of this drama. I doubt they'll be the only ones appearing though... unfortunately :p

Also, now that this is an actual show, shouldn't the thread be in the NEWS & RELEASES forum?